CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane, ,

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
The minibus provided by CVS and I was very happy with the supply of the vehicle and it’s comfort.
I was also content with the competitiveness of the cost of the hire of the minibus.
Professional friendly staff. Couldn’t fault them.
Very good. Good service
I've always enjoyed excellent customer service from CVS! They're customer focused, and never moan if you have an issue with any vehicle - a fix to my satisfaction, was always delivered to me! I Highly recommend this company, and will happily do business with them again. If you're ever in doubt about any other hire firm, consider your anxiety gone when you reach out to CVS. Cheers again fellas. Kevin (London)
CVS Van Hire, have been extremely professional and efficient during my times dealing with them. Top customer service.
Always great service, vans clean and staff helpful.
great, honestly
Professional guys on pickup and return. No complications and a very well maintained van! I will definatly use again 👍
That was my first rental with CVS Van and I’m more than happy, very professional crew. And what is more important everything was really easy!
I can recommend this company
Booked a moving van with only one days notice. Helpful staff, was easy and straight forward. No hidden costs, reasonably priced for 24 hour hire, would use again for sure! Thanks CVS
Perfect van good price very satisfied thank you CVS.
Great service and van
very quick and efficient
Excellent service. Really appreciated the advice CVS were able to give me before the booking, and the way they handled some last minute changes. We did have an unexpected charge after our hire completed, but when I phoned up to query it, they gave me a very prompt refund and a thorough explanation as to what had happened.
Great, friendly service and good value. Would definitely hire from CVS again
They are very efficient and really friendly staff
Very friendly, professional, easy to use and good vehicle. Would definitely use again.
Quick and reliable, Staff are friendly and professional
PERFECT SERVICE EASY AND SIMPLE
Definitely will use again if I ever needed van hire.
Beats all the other companies out there.
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.83 based on 246 reviews