MECATEK LIMITED Reviews

of reviewers recommend MECATEK LIMITED
Read MECATEK LIMITED Reviews
Cuff links were fine however my order had not been processed even though I received an email to say it had. Ordered on a 24/48 hour delivery my delivery was refunded for not arriving and the lady on the phone was very polite and apologized I received my goods almost 2 weeks later.
More customisation would be better, especially for the price!
We are puzzled by this review. Our listing clearly shows the design and the style. We ask for specific wording [as displayed in the example]. Therefore the customer willingly and voluntarily entered into a purchase, knowing absolutely what they would receive. As such, we can only conclude that this review was meant for someone else...
I bought a half pint glass and when it arrived it was a pint glass. I was told that half pints are now no longer stocked but they would be happy to give me 60% reduction to keep the wrong one. I have accepted this 3 times now and have had no reply and obviously no refund. Not a great service.
A mistake was made in shipping the wrong glass, but we did communicate with the customer; offered a choice in resolution. The customer opted for a discount and to keep the glass that they had received. We honoured the refund. Sincere apologies for a genuine mistake - but we did communicate and resolve.
The engraving was very lite making it hard to see.
We have literally sold thousands of these keyrings without question or complaint. Our quality control team inspect every order prior to despatch. If there had been an issue then it would have been identified and rectified prior to shipping. We cannot understand the comment of this buyer, but they could have contacted our customer services - but didnt?
The hip flasks were of a decent standard. However, it stated online that they would come in a silk lined presentation box. This is not the case. I emailed the supplier who did reply but basically said that they couldn't/wouldn't source boxes and that the description online was incorrect. This is a shame as they boxes they arrived in are not exactly gift box material so i will now have to buy additional boxes to put my bridesmaids gifts in.
It's disappointing to have received this review. We were honest in our admittance of a description error [this was changed instantly] and had responded immediately, even though our office were closed.

We had left it with the buyer that whilst our normal suppliers were unable to provide us with a silk-lined gift box for this particular shape of hip flask, we were going to explore other options and that this would take a few days.

We have never had a couldn't/wouldn't attitude and this is particularly upsetting. We have a can-do approach and were on the case. It's a shame that the buyer wasn't a little more patient to allow us to resolve this error.

However, we are pleased that the buyer was happy with the hip flasks themselves.
MECATEK LIMITED is rated 4.87 based on 238 reviews