MECATEK LIMITED Reviews

of reviewers recommend MECATEK LIMITED
Read MECATEK LIMITED Reviews
Very good quality, worth every penny.
Very good service, quick turnaround. The keyring is lovely, very good quality. Grandma will love it! And it came in a lovely little velvet bag for protection. Top notch.
Ordered a pair of car tyre-shaped cufflinks in a personalised, engraved box. Delivery was smooth and on time, and the product was great. However, I've given this experience four stars and not five because the box came with a fairly large scratch on the top.
Amazing!! Thank you
Lovely quality bottle stopper, beautifully engraved. Very prompt service and will use the company again.
My friends were delighted with their gifts thank you
I purchased this for my friend who is going to be one of our witnesses at our wedding, it is absolutely beautiful, the engraving is first class and a beautiful product, she will be thrilled with it, thank you so much.
Exactly what I had been looking for. Really quick delivery too!
Great quality and I was very impressed with the product for the price I paid :))
Very nice
Pin is lovely, pleased with the quality. Engraving was perfect but the plaque wasn’t quite straight on the box. You can choose a deadline date for delivery but it arrived one day after, fortunately it arrived for the day I needed it.
I ordered the key ring and a money clip, had them both engraved, and the engraving was beautiful. And the items were of good quality. I would definitely recommend.
Excellent item and wonderful engraving, quick delivery, thanks
Really nice key ring, good quality and will make a fantastic gift.
Very happy with my item from your website, I would recommend it to friends and family.
Really good quality and a great price, fast delivery
Very pleased
The quality of The product is e comment, along with the attention to detail on the engraving. Wish I had found these earlier on! A great keepsake for your friends and family. I bought the compact mirrors for 3 of my friends turning forty. Might buy one for myself too! Speedy production and delivery. Thank you.
Love the cufflinks we ordered for a special occasion. Communication was great, and delivered as promised. Would definitely buy from here again
Very happy with my purchase Arrived quickly & great product! Will use again!
MECATEK LIMITED is rated 4.87 based on 238 reviews