MECATEK LIMITED Reviews

Anna Gryzlo
MECATEK LIMITED 5 star review on 9th July 2018
Samantha Tarry
More Photos & Videos
Excellent product the recipient was so pleased with iit
Super quick delivery
Good price and item as described.
Prompt, nicely done
Very pleased with my purchase. Great value for money and fantastic customer service. Thankyou
Fabulous service. Arrived well ahead of schedule. Recipient loved his gift :-)
I’m very pleased with my engraved key ring. It’s very good quality and I was surprised how quickly it arrived. Top Marks.
Fantastic! My order arrived very quickly & was of a very high quality-cannot be faulted & highly recommended.
Lovely product, beautifully engraved, and presented in organza bag and received very quickly! Really excellent, efficient service.
Cuff links were fine however my order had not been processed even though I received an email to say it had. Ordered on a 24/48 hour delivery my delivery was refunded for not arriving and the lady on the phone was very polite and apologized I received my goods almost 2 weeks later.
Very prompt service. Exactly as described. Very happy with my product. Would use again
Fantastic
Arrived very quickly
Lovely gifts for the grooms party
I wanted a little thing to give to my niece along with her money. Very happy with the engraved bottle opener which came in a black pouch. Definitely recommend
Very quick service, excellent quality
Gorgeous items great packaging
Lovely finished product & easy to order. Came quickly.
Engraving lovely but plaque slightly crooked.
Good service, recipient pleased with the present
I am very happy with the gift I bought for a friends 60th. The engraving is good and it came in a nice box so it's easy to gift wrap.
The parcel was late arriving but still arrived just in time for the birthday, but that was the post offices fault as it was shipped soon after ordering. I would be happy with future orders paying a delivery charge so I receive it without a problem. Thanks to the team they contacted Royal mail the package arrived.
Really good service, great quality, excited to give these out I’m sure the children will love them.
Very quivk, great product very good quality.
MECATEK LIMITED is rated 4.87 based on 238 reviews