CV Engraving Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CV Engraving
Ann Edwards
"Im really pleased with my butterfly keyring. Ive looked all over for one but couldnt find any. I will be using CV Engraving again in the future. Thank you Ann Edwards"
Anna Gryzlo
"Amazing! Just Love it!"
Samantha Tarry
"Great quality, really impressed!"
"Cuff links were fine however my order had not been processed even though I received an email to say it had. Ordered on a 24/48 hour delivery my delivery was refunded for not arriving and the lady on the phone was very polite and apologized I received my goods almost 2 weeks later."
Posted 11 minutes ago
"Very prompt service. Exactly as described. Very happy with my product. Would use again"
"Fantastic Arrived very quickly Lovely gifts for the grooms party"
"I wanted a little thing to give to my niece along with her money. Very happy with the engraved bottle opener which came in a black pouch. Definitely recommend"
"Very quick service, excellent quality"
"Gorgeous items great packaging"
"Lovely finished product & easy to order. Came quickly."
"Engraving lovely but plaque slightly crooked."
"Good service, recipient pleased with the present Thank you"
"I am very happy with the gift I bought for a friends 60th. The engraving is good and it came in a nice box so it's easy to gift wrap. The parcel was late arriving but still arrived just in time for the birthday, but that was the post offices fault as it was shipped soon after ordering. I would be happy with future orders paying a delivery charge so I receive it without a problem. Thanks to the team they contacted Royal mail the package arrived."
"Really good service, great quality, excited to give these out I’m sure the children will love them."
"Very quivk, great product very good quality."
"Whilst the engraving was neat and correct and the item was a reasonable price and arrived on time - the text was not very noticeable because of the size and colour which sadly made it almost fade/merge into the background"
Thank you for acknowledging so many positive points - however, the item purchased was engraved, so the colour is 'effectively the same colour as the base' unlike a printing process which can be an entirely different colour. Perhaps the buyer misunderstood the engraving process...
"I purchased an engraved keyring as a birthday gift. Item was high quality at a great price and well presented. Super fast delivery too. Would highly recommend."
"I bought a pretty keychain with a heart cut out but felt it was inappropriate to give my brother in law as a gift so I gave it to my sister who gifted it to her husband. Everyone loved it it was a hit really. Thank you,"
"Perfect quality, would definitely buy again!"
"Very impressed by the quick turnaround."
"Quick service and good product. Would buy again."
"Really pleased with the quality & engraving on the keyring, even better than expected. Fast delivery, Would definitely use again."
"The engraving was excellent, came in a lovely presentation box and also arrived in time, very impressive."
CV Engraving is rated 4.87 based on 230 reviews