Cuvva Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cuvva
Live Chat, Telephone
"So far so good love the ease of insurance simple quick and trusting"
"Great but expensive"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £20 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UPKE76EQPX Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/tji3zB9g5O"
"Brilliant idea by cuvva by providing short term Insurance. Use this discount code UF38CN6QXA to get the best discount available."
"Take a picture of your car you want to insure and your license. Set up payment and your good to go! 2min easy process. Use my code for £10 off! " UFK82X47ES ""
Hi Hamza, it's great to hear you found the process easy 😀 thanks for the review!
"lovely app fast and reliable very efficient easy to use no problem loving it"
Hi Luke, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! 😀 Great to hear you found the app fast and efficient as we aim to make insurance as easy as possible for our customers 🎉
"Great app! You can get insurance from little as 1 hour to a whole month. Usually use it when buying a new car to drive away with. USE my DISCOUNT CODE: UFK82X47ES Happy £10 off!!"
Hi Hamza, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear you love the app, and we are so pleased we could be of assistance when you're driving away a new car 😀
"Cuvva is reliable. Discount code gives you £10 off not £20 as some people are claiming. Use this code please UF38CN6QXA"
"UP32R4NSTX £10 off discount code"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £10 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UPKE76EQPX Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/tji3zB9g5O"
"Use discount code UF3JV2VQGX for £10 off."
"I have been on the subscription for a few months and it is brilliant! I would recommend them to anybody. Use this code for £10 off UF38CN6QXA"
Hi Nelo, thanks for your review! We are glad you love using Cuvva 😀
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you found Cuvva quick and easy - it is one of the things we are most proud of! Have a great day 😀
"Easy and fast way to get your car insurance, App stuck sometimes (use this code UFKN5VJ8PX £10 discount)billy"
Hi Bilal, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had trouble with the app. If you are having any issues, our dedicated support team are on hand 24/7, 365 days a year through the in-app chat!
"Quick and convenient will use again. Also up £20 promo codes are a good incentive UF38F7WYQ5."
"Quick easy and simple 🙂 Discount code: for £10 off UF3H6ZA2X5"
"Good stuuf"
"For £10 use the code: UFKJ2Q2DY5 I brought one day insurance through the Curvva App! It was really easy to use and very clear. All you needed to do was type in the vehicle reg number, take a picture of your licences (or use one from your photos if you've got a picture of it) and then take a picture of the front of the car! After that you pay and you are insured! By the way it was really affordable and with the discount code you also get £10 off! I did not check to see if the insurance came up on MID ( Motor Insurnace Database) but I was not stopped by the police so I believe it was fine!"
"For £10 off use the code: UFKJ2Q2DY5 I brought one day insurance through the Curvva App! It was really easy to use and very clear. All you needed to do was type in the vehicle reg number, take a picture of your licences (or use one from your photos if you've got a picture of it) and then take a picture of the front of the car! After that you pay and you are insured! By the way it was really affordable and with the discount code you also get £10 off! I did not check to see if the insurance came up on MID ( Motor Insurnace Database) but I was not stopped by the police so I believe it was fine!"
"I am happy your service is good. Helpfull and yor operator is very good . Good tawlking and good dealing. I am happy your service is very quickly and strongly. Hopfully"
Cuvva is rated 4.73 based on 582 reviews