Cuvva Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cuvva
Live Chat, Telephone
"Amazing easy to use and discount codes work!"
Hi there, thank you for your review! It's great to hear you find Cuvva easy to use!

Indeed they do - refer a friend using your referral code (stored in the app) and you both get £10 off! 🎉
"Nice"
Hi Hassan, thanks for the great review 😀
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £10 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UF3PZ3GVG5"
Hi Lee, thank you for leaving us a review! It's brilliant to hear you enjoyed using Cuvva 😀
"UF3PZ3GVG5 £10 off new September 2018 enjoy :)"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £10 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UPKE76EQPX Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/tji3zB9g5O"
"UFKVHB94K5"
"UPKF4BALGX"
"UP3TDG8PF5 get £10 off with this code!!! Really easy use too"
"UFKVHB94K5 use this for £10 off"
"Discount code: UFKJ2Q2DY5 For £10 off Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/pXmc0VOyHP"
"Really quick and easy to use for the first time. Really impressive. Use my discount code UPKF4BALGX"
Hi, thanks for your review 😀 It's great to hear you think Cuvva is quick and easy!
"UFKVHB94K5 £10 off"
"UF3UMETVRX Discount code for £10 off your cover. Once again excellent service !"
Hi Frankie, thanks for leaving us some feedback! Great to hear you thought the service was excellent! 🙂
"UF3BPPTQFX Use the code for discount! :) have a safe trip"
Hi, thank you for leaving us a review! We hope you have a safe trip too 😀
"Amazing service. Fast and reliable. I Always gotta use Cuvva for quick insurance on my mum or friends car ! £10 off with this code aswell ! UF3DZUKVGX"
Hi there, thanks for your review! We love to hear that Cuvva has worked well for our customers!! 🎉
"UF379YWT9J"
"UF3XZLPUU5"
"use this code for £10 off UFKVHB94K5"
"Use discount code UF3JV2VQGX for £10 off."
"I have been on the subscription for a few months and it is brilliant! I would recommend them to anybody. Use this code for £10 off UF38CN6QXA"
Hi Nelo, thanks for your review! We are glad you love using Cuvva 😀