Cuvva Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cuvva
Live Chat, Telephone
"Best insurance experience."
"quick and efficient service no complaints"
"Really good insurance....Use discount code: UF32N9NZFX to receive £10 off your cuvva."
"Great service really easy to use will be using again in the future and telling all my friends and family too. Thanks again."
"Annoying that you get a quote early in the day, then when you check later to take out the policy, you find that it’s gone up in price"
"Easy to use website, staff very friendly, helpful and efficient would definitely use again."
"Easy to use. Fast insurance and little to sign up with so great for when you need to be on the go."
"Very quick an easy to use would highly recommended the app"
"I’m really glad and happy to have app like Cuvva"
"So far so good love the ease of insurance simple quick and trusting"
"Absolutely love it."
"Very efficient"
"Cuvva, for me has been a breath of fresh air not only did I get cheap cover for 2 days to collect my car I also got a discount as it was the first time I had used the service, I need to use this service again for a week in the foreseeable future and am hoping to get the same service that I’ve already received. It’s great to have a company that really gets their customers and treats them all individually, thank you Cuvva for a lovely stress free experience."
"I’m very hapee wuith Cuvva"
"Fantastic for a quick ride of the family car"
"Amazing service"