Cuvva Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cuvva
Live Chat, Telephone
"Absolutely love it."
"Very efficient"
"Cuvva, for me has been a breath of fresh air not only did I get cheap cover for 2 days to collect my car I also got a discount as it was the first time I had used the service, I need to use this service again for a week in the foreseeable future and am hoping to get the same service that I’ve already received. It’s great to have a company that really gets their customers and treats them all individually, thank you Cuvva for a lovely stress free experience."
"I’m very hapee wuith Cuvva"
"Fantastic for a quick ride of the family car"
"Really good insurance....Use discount code: UF32N9NZFX to receive £10 off your cuvva."
"Amazing service"
"Great but expensive"
"excellent"
Hi there, thanks for your review. It's great that you think Cuvva is excellent 🙂
"Awesome"
Hi Adil, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear you love Cuvva 🎉
"System works very well and is fast to activate."
Hi Stephen, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear that you thought the app was fast 🎉
"Excellent service, I could not be happier, such a pleasant & friendly team. No messing quick responses when needed I would give them 10star rating but 5 is the max. So without a dought 5star. It honestly is one the best apps I have ever used sooooo happy to use again again & again & recommendation from me all the way.... thank you Cuvva."
Hi Belinda, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear you loved using Cuvva and would recommend us 🎉 Thanks for being a Cuvva customer! 🙂
"Heres a Discount code UPKFYBAHE Get money off with this code UPKFYBAHE"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £20 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UPKE76EQPX Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/tji3zB9g5O"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £10 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UP3PMMCY8S Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/oKSuI3Lp4P"
"Brilliant idea by cuvva by providing short term Insurance. Use this discount code UF38CN6QXA to get the best discount available."
"Get £10 off UP3AS9RC9A"
"Great app, Great service money off with this code UPKFYBAHEA"
Cuvva is rated 4.73 based on 590 reviews