Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 17th February 2021
GILBERTO ROSSETTI
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Kim Vestergaard
Very responsive to enquiry emails
Super helpful and easy experience. Speedy responses to any queries and questions I've had, always going that extra step to help me. Highly recommend them for any knife needs to anyone.
Super fast delivery, excellent product with a great price, and the included plasters were a very nice touch
Brilliant knife, great advice, super fast service - perfect.
Brilliant product & service! Had a terrible service with a company overseas wish I’d bought here first time
Super quality knives and a really fast service , I will be using Cutting Edge again , Well Done Cutting Edge .
Excellent service, fabulous knife, five stars all round. Thank you
Very pleased with my recent purchase. Beautiful looking knives and perform great! Love the website, informative and easy to navigate. Would certainly recommend Cutting Edge Knives to anyone looking for something special.
Wonderful! Cutting Edge Knives are a company that absolutely deserves your business. Legit Japanese knives at a good price. Thank you!
Amazing service keep it up !
I've bought both knives and knife guards from Cutting Edge, their service is exemplary, they are fast, efficient and have competitive prices.
Cool knife shop that gives you the info you want to know plus doesn't stock terrible things, so they aren't cheap but why buy cheap.
James and Ally are always so helpful ! Anything you need to ask about they will have a speedy answer for you

Supplied me and many of the knives I have re handled and I hope it says that way
Thanks guys
One of the services I have ever used
Kept informed every step of the way through email
Fast delivery
Love the knife
Oh, and the plasters in the parcel were a nice touch! 😂
Cutting edge results
If care about your knives and lucky enough to afford quality then this place is a slice of heaven
The order was carefully shipped and did it to Italy safely (despite customs and all Covid-19-related controls).
The Tsunehisa Cherry Santoku I purchased has no defects! Both the wooden handle and the blade are finely manufactured: good choice for a first all-purpose knife! I’ll rely 100% on Cutting Edge Knives for my next purchase :)
Very fast service.
Knife looks great but we bought it as a present and haven’t given it yet. If it works as good as it looks, it will be fantastic.
Good website and prompt delivery.
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 452 reviews