Custom Gifts Reviews

Read Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
The blanket that I ordered with photos of our dog who had to get put to sleep was absolutely beautiful I couldn't be happier thank you do much for all your help.
Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback. We try really hard to get our orders out in the highest quality possible so it's great to hear it's paying off!
Good quality delivered early
Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot! It's great to hear our efforts in getting orders out quickly are paying off.
Many thanks, Harrison
Look good and feel great
The towels are very nice but disappointed the print wasn't on both sides.
I ordered a personalised bean bag for my pooch as she hogs the kids' rather than her bed. She absolutely loves it and sleeps on it all if the time. It has pictured of Westies on it and is huge for her which is a bonus.

Excellent quality of material too.
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Hi there,
thanks so much for your feedback, it means a lot! It's really great to hear your dog loves her new bean bag! We work hard to get our orders out in the highest quality possible, so we love to hear its paying off.
Many thanks, Harrison
Excellent service. Reproduction of photo is perfect. Very pleased.
Beautiful material and great print of my photo great quality.
It would be great it you could change the ticket to places you have been too as well to personalise even more, but was still Beautiful 😍
Loved my cushion and it arrived very promptly, in time for Easter, so my Mum got a hug from me!
Fantastic quality and ny son was well pleased with his very own personalised Wolves towel.
Happy with product lovely and fuffy one side pictures good
Excellent service all round. Products were exactly as ordered and expected and arrived promptly. Used before and will use again. Highly recommend!
Bought these cushions for my granddaughters. They both love Harry Potter and these fit the bill for them. Great to have them personalised too!
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 10th April 2021 Custom Gifts 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Custom gifts were good from the day of order to the delivery very happy with the customized towels i had very good quality
My dog loved its bed amazing quality
Beautiful fleece, so pleased with my purchase. Excellect customer service.
very happy will use again.
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 8th April 2021
The throw was easy to order and was delivered promptly. The only disappointment was that the top half of the head of the person in the photo was cut off but that might have been my fault for not cropping the photo before I sent it as I didn't realise I needed to.
Excellent quality and exactly as described
Very happy
Used this site for the first time, found it quick n easy to use, I received my photo beach towels a few days after my order. So pleased with the towels. The gift was for a 30th and a 70th birthday. I know both recipients will be thrilled with their towels. Thank you

The cushion is lovley,, but the packer folded it to send it, so now the cushion is creased.
Custom Gifts is rated 4.37 based on 2,520 reviews