Custom Gifts Reviews

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
**Happy with my purchase **Fast Delivery **would recommend
Great item thank you
Ordered on 18/11/21 and still not received what I have paid for Emailed customer service a week ago and was told would be despatched last week? Emailed again and waiting for a reply, this is a gift that is now late
I ordered 2 personalised dressing gowns which are absolutely gorgeous. The gifts arrived in beautiful packaging and I am extremely delighted with this very quick and efficient service. It’s the first time using this organisation so please have a look at what they have to offer because I would highly recommend them.
The Wolverhampton wanderers towel is a Great product, amazing quality and design, really recommend.
Absolutely fab. Even better than expected
I ordered this as a Christmas present. What was described online wasn't really what I got. It was described as in a slated crate, but it came in a box, which I opened and now can not give as a present. It was a lovely gift if i got what was told online.
Very pleased with my orders. It was a present for my sister. She was over the moon. Very easy to deal with. Reconsidered my order and had a quick and fast delivery.
Poor quality towel had pulls, nearly threadbare in parts, and 19.99 ! Expected better. This is not what I call a towel. I wish to return it.
I haven't recived my order for this gift
Good quality , soft and snuggly for the cats Christmas , and has her name on
Far Far to expensive,,£18-99 for 3 bottle's of beer!!!!!! Blimming dicustting!!! How on earth do you justify that!!! You get £4 back on the bottles!!
Delivery took longer than expected and kept getting told different things about when being shipped. However item arrived as described
Absolutely love it my friend will love it
Absolutely brilliant. So pleased with my chopping board. Quick delivery and quality item.
What fantastic customer service Sam went up and beyond to get my flag for my son coming home from his world tour on the HMS Queen Elizabeth. Once again thanks Sam 5*****
Brilliant service and fantastic product. I ordered a chopping board with a photo of a holiday pic - very clear, beautifully made, and it will cheer up mundane cooking chores for a long time to come! Packaging and delivery was also secure and prompt! Would definately use again!
Ordered over two weeks ago. No comma to tell me there was a delay. Had to ring and enquire. When I did a very uninterested young man said he would have to go downstairs to check. Made it sound such a chore! I asked him to call me back when he had some information. Six hours later still no update. I had to call again. Spoke to same man again. Sounded even less interested as he told me there was a delay. No! Really? As of today still waiting for this item. It had better be perfect when it finally arrives! I’m sure this is a good company but it’s let down by its nonchalant uninterested customer service.
Revived and it was good would use you again
Beautiful! Couldn't be happier, thank you!
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 1st December 2021