Custom Gifts Reviews

Read Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
Ordered a personalised beach towel then read some bad reports about the company but came through with no problem
Excellent order a towel with a personal name very pleased with item
Great product, arrived really quickly just as promised! Thank you -my dad loves this gift!
Lovely towels, fast delivery, efficient service.
Very clear & precise pictures & delivery was very quick!!
Can't fault the order at all ....was extremely impressed with the quality of the print on the blanket and the quality of the blanket itself..... communication was great aswell .....top marks
Very pleased with the item
Brilliant personal gifts. Fast delivery
Excellent products and although bit delayed, still arrived before Christmas day - as was promised to me.
Bought 2 personalised football towels. Good size, good quality.
Great quality cushion and blanket, better than I expected them to be, would buy from again!
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 5th January 2022 Custom Gifts 5 star review on 5th January 2022
I ordered a Manchester City drink holder with my grandson’s name on it. He was so happy with his Christmas gift. Thank you for supplying me with this special gift.
The team are very professional with good clear communication. The product was great quality and made a fantastic gift I would definitely purchase from them again. Thank you.
Beautiful throw, very thick, lovely quality especially for the price
Over the moon with my photo blanket amazing quality ! Better than I expected Thankyou custom gifts
Emailed the company never got a response as told it would be delivered on a set date which it did not rang the guy and was told they would look into and get back to me and they did not so ended up having to go somewhere else and pay double for another one on next day delivery to make sure it arrived before Christmas it then turned up too late will never use this company again i would advise shopping elsewhere and paying a bit more so you know you will get goods in time
Absolutely appalled with customer service, I have emailed NUMEROUS times about a blanket I did not receive and I am just being ignored. If I do not get a response and some help today I will be plastering it all over social media.
Ioved the personalised blankets I ordered
Good quality personalized football club towel. My son loves it. Fast delivery.
Never received the item says it was delivered when it wasn't and had no help to get this resolved. DO NOT USE
Custom Gifts is rated 4.4 based on 2,979 reviews