Custom Gifts Reviews

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
Absolutely love our #waftykrankers flag. Brilliant quality and looks amazing
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 13th November 2021
Excellent service, there was an issue with my order which was sorted out promptly and politely by Harrison at customer services and my order arrived a week later, it is great, bigger and better than I expected. Very happy and would recommend.
I ordered this for my friend who has recently lost her Mam, she was absolutely over the moon with such a special gift and the quality was beautiful. Extremely fast delivery!
Ordered a xl football flag. Absolutely amazing at an amazing price. First class service and exactly what I Ordered. Brilliant.
My grandson really loved his Birthday present.
Very disappointed with the quality of personalised goods received. Rocking horse is beautiful but 2 attempts to provide personalised rockers have been disappointing. First set the name was not visible. A replacement set arrived 3 weeks later and the name was partially rubbed off / scratched away on one rocker. Very disappointing for a pretty expensive Christmas present for my grandson.
Love the idea of a personalised blanket. Blanket itself could do with being a better quality, not as soft and inviting as I thought it would be.
Bought as a gift…the recipient was very pleased with the quality and contents!
Cannot review as this is a present for my grandson which he has not received yet
I ordered a fleece blanket and the quality is so lovely. I am really pleased with the product and service I received. I will definitely buy from this company again.
Products ordered are excellent however paid for in one but all shipped separately with no notification of when each item coming this could be better communicated to customers...
Lovely will be ordering again thank you
Absolutely beautiful just what I wanted and more. So soft!
Bought a photo blanket for my grandmother and its absolutely brilliant, amazing quality and only a small price! Haven't yet given it but I know she will live it! The print quality is perfect too. Couldn't of asked for a better gift.
Ordered the personalised photo blanket, very impressed with the quality of it. The only down side's are the lack of tracking information provided and it being delivered before I got a dispatch notification, also the blanket arrived with dirt marks over it which is nothing a wash can't fix but don't expect to have to wash something brand new on arrival
Great quality looked exactly as ordered and quick delivery
Ordered a tea towel and part of the pictures were cut off.
perfect i loved it
I can't praise this company enough. We were really struggling to think of a nice prezzie for my father in law and then we found these blankets. I wasn't sure how it would come out because we gave them a very old black and white photo of my husband's late mum that was taken when she was in her 20's but I can't describe how beautifully it came out. It actually made my father in law cry happy tears he loved it so much and the fact that we could add the fleece underneath for extra warmth was a bonus. It was a lovely affordable price and extremely quick dispatch. I will definitely be using them again and recommending them to others. Thanks so much guys.
Hi Jo We are so happy we could help :)
Initial problem re supply and colour of my item. I contacted the customer service team and was served by Harrison who sorted it out for me within a very short space of time. It has arrived and I am absolutely delighted with it and the personalisation is exactly as I wanted. Harrison you have gone above & beyond, thank you, I would definitely recommend the company to others
Custom Gifts is rated 4.38 based on 2,851 reviews