Custom Stamps Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Stamps Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Custom Stamps Online Reviews

About Custom Stamps Online:

We offer the whole range of Custom Rubber Stamps, with a fast, friendly and efficient service.

We're always happy to hear from you and help you decide what you need.

sales@customstampsonline.co.uk

Oak Street
Sheffield

Tell us how Custom Stamps Online made you happy
Always great service
Delighted with the ease of ordering, the speed of delivery and the quality of the stamps and pad. Who doesn’t love stamping? Takes me back to the days of libraries and playing post offices!!
The service was quick, the quality impeccable, the interaction very professional.
First Class service as usual for first class products. Easy to deal with and prompt delivery. Simply a 5 star Company.
Speedy, efficient and great quality
The stamp is exactly as requested, next day delivery. I recommend this supplier and would definitely buy from custom Stamps Online again.
Fast delivery and very pleased with the item.
stamp just as needed
although I prepared to hold on to the stamp, since I have been asked, I must say I am a little disappointed. I had one that, on the bottom line, it said With love from, unfortunately most of the time the bottom of the 1st 2 words do not print. I have tried pushing harder but still most times it does not print properly.
Hi Jan
Thank you for your order and for your review.
I'm sorry you are disappointed with the stamp we have supplied; I wish you had let us know.
I will contact you by email about getting a replacement sent out to you.
Regards
Helen
Easy to order online and quick response from customer service. Would definitely buy from again.
We used the online chat facility and was very impressed with the customer service we received. The ink pad arrived quickly and is of good quality.
recently i ordered a round type stamp ,and the outcome of the product was extraordinary,initially they i was not happy about the design but they took my feedback in a positive way and delivered the product on time,now i am happy with the product they designed it well....i would say they are doing a fabulous job
The proof arrived very quickly and once approved the stamp arrived within 48 hours. Exactly what we wanted and a very prompt and professional service.
Excellent and quick delivery
Order arrived on time and as expected
Exactly as required, personalised and arrived the next day. Perfect service.
Always quick and helpful, never had any problems
Excellent service, stamp details easily ordered and received very quickly
Tried a few sites and found this one cheaper and easier to use. Stamp I got arrived quickly and looks good quality
Fast and efficient service