Custom Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Planet
Telephone
Read Custom Planet Reviews

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy
Good contact throughout the design process, all the way through to production of my purchase.
Communication with the company was excellent, the staff very helpful and the products I ordered were very well made. I can't fault the service I received.
I was looking to design my own T shirt as a special gift and therefore finding a company that would do a one off. Custom Planet were so helpful with advice on adjustments to the quality of photo that i needed to send and how the T shirt would look All to make sure it was how I wanted it prior to printing... The printed T shirt that I received was first class
Great service, adaptable, and going the extra mile to help. Jenna was great!
Order exactly as requested, very satisfied customer!
The branded hoodies we ordered for our business were top quality. The entire process from choosing the designs to receiving the finished article was smooth and the guys at Custom Planet were great to deal with. Would recommend them to anyone.
They gave us great advice on the material we should use to achieve the detail print we wanted.
Custom Planet deliver great service in providing us with high-quality t-shirts really quickly. We've worked with them for years and use their t-shirts as uniforms for promotional staff working with us to welcome visitors to our events and to Newcastle as they get off the train.
Fastest response via email from Andy from any supplier we deal with. Always answers professionally but friendly and all requests are dealt with promptly. Very impressed and it's a shame all companies are not this efficient.
The service is great, I always find it so easy to place orders. The team are friendly and efficient and deal with any queries I have rapidly. The quality of the products is great and I love the ease of the transactions. I would highly recommend Custom Planet.
Very thorough in providing attention to details such as ink thicknesses, colouration etc. Jenna our point of contact throughout the process was exceptionally communicative and helpful for our first order as a startup company.
From initial enquiry through to delivery, Custom Planet were excellent. Impeccable Customer Service and fantastic print quality, a company that can be relied upon to meet customers' expectations every time.
The quality of the products is great and my hoodie was admired by many at a promotion event that I attended last night. My logo looks great embroided :-)
Excellent customer service. Great products and speedy delivery, all competitively priced! At Run the Wild it's extremely important that our customers are pleased with their running tops and we are always very proud to hand out Custom Planet's bespoke design Tech-Ts.
Always a pleasure to deal with John or Andy. They have helped us secure orders and build our events business by fitting in last minute jobs, offering reasonable prices and supplying proofs very quickly.
Custom Planet printed us a small run of Cups and Stickers. The stock was great, customer service top notch and the products look really professional.
Quality. From the beginning when discussing ideas and designs to finished product I'd be surprised to meet another company on this level.
Custom Planet kindly made T Shirts for my hen party. The printing was great quality, the colour was perfect and the text style was fab. I would highly recommend.
Great service and excellent print quality.
Since ordering from custom planet I have been constantly impressed with the service they offer. The communication and customer service has been excellent and the products and speed of service has also been very impressive. Highly recommended.
Custom Planet is rated 4.77 based on 104 reviews