Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

"Order exactly as requested, very satisfied customer!"
"The branded hoodies we ordered for our business were top quality. The entire process from choosing the designs to receiving the finished article was smooth and the guys at Custom Planet were great to deal with. Would recommend them to anyone."
"They gave us great advice on the material we should use to achieve the detail print we wanted."
"Custom Planet deliver great service in providing us with high-quality t-shirts really quickly. We've worked with them for years and use their t-shirts as uniforms for promotional staff working with us to welcome visitors to our events and to Newcastle as they get off the train."
"Fastest response via email from Andy from any supplier we deal with. Always answers professionally but friendly and all requests are dealt with promptly. Very impressed and it's a shame all companies are not this efficient."
"The service is great, I always find it so easy to place orders. The team are friendly and efficient and deal with any queries I have rapidly. The quality of the products is great and I love the ease of the transactions. I would highly recommend Custom Planet."
"Very thorough in providing attention to details such as ink thicknesses, colouration etc. Jenna our point of contact throughout the process was exceptionally communicative and helpful for our first order as a startup company."
"From initial enquiry through to delivery, Custom Planet were excellent. Impeccable Customer Service and fantastic print quality, a company that can be relied upon to meet customers' expectations every time."
"The quality of the products is great and my hoodie was admired by many at a promotion event that I attended last night. My logo looks great embroided :-)"
"Excellent customer service. Great products and speedy delivery, all competitively priced! At Run the Wild it's extremely important that our customers are pleased with their running tops and we are always very proud to hand out Custom Planet's bespoke design Tech-Ts."
"Always a pleasure to deal with John or Andy. They have helped us secure orders and build our events business by fitting in last minute jobs, offering reasonable prices and supplying proofs very quickly."
"Custom Planet printed us a small run of Cups and Stickers. The stock was great, customer service top notch and the products look really professional."
"Quality. From the beginning when discussing ideas and designs to finished product I'd be surprised to meet another company on this level."
"Custom Planet kindly made T Shirts for my hen party. The printing was great quality, the colour was perfect and the text style was fab. I would highly recommend."
"Great service and excellent print quality."
"Since ordering from custom planet I have been constantly impressed with the service they offer. The communication and customer service has been excellent and the products and speed of service has also been very impressive. Highly recommended."
"I'm not usually one to write reviews however, I wanted a hoodie with an image on that I saw online. No where sold it so I ordered it as a custom made item. The image I sent in with my order wasn't the best so a lady called Jenna contacted me via email and asked me to send the image to her via email. Once she received this image within half an hour she sent me an image to proof. For me, that was just incredible. I wasn't expecting such a fast response! I approved the proof and if I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be the best jumper in the world. However, a week later to my surprise the door bell rang with a delivery for me. I didn't even know what I had ordered as I was expecting to wait at least 2-3 weeks! I opened the package and I can't even explain how amazing it is! Considering the picture I sent was low resolution, it has turned out incredible. The print looks of good quality unlike other personalised items I have ordered from elsewhere and I'm honestly just amazed. 100% would recommend to my friends and family!"
"We had been let down by another supplier and needed a really quick turnaround on a new batch of t-shirts. Andy was excellent in understanding our requirements, ensuring we were happy with the results and going the extra mile in getting us the speediest service possible. The shirts are excellent and represented our brand perfectly!"
"The service is impeccable, quick and great quality product, the service is precise and nothing was done without my say so...would recommend you to all for printing...will order again."
"Custom Planet provided us with two quality aprons. Originally the order had been lost on delivery but they quickly resolved this for us and sent us new ones. We're really happy with the aprons and would order more in the future."
Custom Planet is rated 4.76 based on 100 reviews