Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester

St Georges Retail Park, St Georges Way, Leicester LE1 1SG, UK

Tell us how Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester made you happy
Very nice atmosphere and lots of staff to help.
Not enough staff and whilst I was waiting to be served several customers gave up waiting and walked out. Off the two who walked out curry’s lost over a £1000 worth of sales
Terrible customer service
I purchased 2 sets of Saucepans on July 1st from Currys. On delivery, only 1 set turned up. I was promised it would be looked into and a lost in transit was set up by Currys. After numerous phone calls and promises nothing ever came out of what happened to my lost item. 6 weeks later I was promised a manual refund within 5 days. It’s now been 2 weeks and still no refund. I have spent hours on the phone asking what is happening to my delivery and refund situation only to be given false promises. I am now being put in a situation where I see Currys are treating me with no respect whatsoever. I now must escalate the situation and show people how poor Currys treat their customers. I ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO SHOP AT CURRYS AS THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IS ABYSMAL. Going by the reviews on this website it’s obvious they are on a slippery slope and I would be very worried to purchase anything further knowing you could loose your money. David Bailey
Extremely poor customer service. Sales agent just say stuff that's not true , ended up costing me £50 more
Easy website to find what you want . Pleasant delivery driver . Items bought were spot on Thank you currys 👍
I needed a mini fridge for my brother & his wife because their Fridge Freezer had broken beyond repair. Due to Covid19 restrictions we cannot have a replacement delivered into their home nor the broken fridge freezer taken away. I ordered the mini fridge on Saturday morning & it was delivered at the time specified 1 day later!!. Currys delivery staff were great, keeping me informed of the delivery time. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Currys & all their staff for keeping going at this unprecedented time.
Very similar experience to a lot of these reviews I am reading.

Wrong item sent to me, after hours of trying to speak to someone, finally got through and arranged collection and told that getting my actual item to me can not be done quickly. 8 days now after spending almost 2k I am still waiting. Zero help or understanding apart from 'well this is how the system works'.

Yes we are in the middle of a pandemic, but they are taking peoples money quick enough, with no customer service. It sounds like this is a typical experience on a normal day, having read some older reviews.

Shocking user experience.
If I could give negative stars it'd be -5/5.

I have never had such difficulty in trying to cancel an order, and receive a refund of an item from any retailer, ever.

I spent over 4 hours over 2 days on their customer service line, contacted their Social media representatives and ultimately had to refuse delivery due to the utter incompetence of Currys PC World. I also was denied access to my online account in this time so could not raise a concern through there either.

I have had to contact PayPal to resolve this now as I have no faith Currys will honour the refund on their own.

They also had the gall to send me a customer satisfaction survey! Utter disgrace of a company, I will never buy from them again and will advise my family, and friends to follow suit.
Good customer service.
Purchased a Beko dishwasher which was faulty. Beko were absolutely useless so went back to Currys who sorted the problem out for me.
Staff avoid me . Slow to update website so you have a wasted journey. Have to use a tablet to answer your questions that's if they can
Good experience from looking, to buying, to delivery.
Great, worth for the money and quality product service. Product received in a safe wrapping and no single scratch or damages.
The Charlton branch really helped me to find the tv of my choice
Poor delivery service would never use again, spoken to like dirt by one of the delivery team.
I must say this is fantastic customer service!!!! -Big thank you to Junior and Edwin from the Snodland deopt. To their manager please make sure you reward them for this although yes they were doing their job but by God they went above and beyond and i'm very impressed with their customer service.
So, i was helping my neighbour while she was at work for her new fridge to be delivered. The fridge was delivered on time and it was too big but the two guys delivering it were superb- they were both so helpful they found a way to deliver it in the door and into the kitchen.
It was looking difficult and complicated but they still went above and beyond to unscrew the double draws (which were so complicated i must point out ) and they kept trying until it was good to fit through the kitchen doors.

A very Big Big thank you to Junior and Edwin from the Snodland deopt.
These are the kind of staff that make your business successful. I was so impressed by their service i must say i will be saving up for a fridge to buy it form your company soon. God bless you guys. Although they were struggling with the weight of the fridge they were still polite and very kind. They also took the old fridge. ... Thank you so much for your amazing customer service.
The television was delivered on time. I was rung on the morning of delivery and told they would be there within half an hour and they were, taking my old, very heavy television away without complaint. Excellent service
Delivered a Fridge freeze and was very helpful
We got an amazing deal on a great new washing machine, best price in town free delivery and friendly staff can't be beat!
Outstanding in-store service at Bridgend. Really friendly staff who greeted me, sorted out what I needed and loaded everything into my car for me. Great customer experience. thanks.
Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester is rated 3.70 based on 43 reviews