Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester

St Georges Retail Park, St Georges Way, Leicester LE1 1SG, UK

Tell us how Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester made you happy

"Outstanding in-store service at Bridgend. Really friendly staff who greeted me, sorted out what I needed and loaded everything into my car for me. Great customer experience. thanks."
"Had what i required in store...but customer service poor.. some staff in store but had to go searching for them. Not really interested or helpful."
"Dishonest liar, CurrysPCWorld has no respect for anyone and anything! It has been an absolutely speechless,disgraceful and shameful customer experience at Harlow branch. I visited the Harlow branch of CurryPCWorld Three weeks ago to look for a TV, the store staff persuaded me very hard to buy one of their 55-inch TV by offered me 100 pounds in-store voucher after the purchase, plus 200 pounds cashback by taking the TV & broadband package. I was looking to buy a TV anyway but I had my own provider with SKY already. Eventually their hard sales convinced me; I switched to Virgin with three of my original monthly rate with SKY from them. Finally I got told that in order to give me the £200 pounds cashback, they would still need to add the home phone service on my package which their system did not has the option to do it, so they advised me to sign the TV & broadband package first, come back within a week to re-add the home phone. I did what they said and returned back to the store in two days, one of the managers and staff served me but seems had no idea what I have been offer. After hours of explanation and effort to try to add the so call home phone to my package, but was failed at the end. They then advised me another solution by get the TV of the day, and back home to call up Virgin to add the home phone myself, obtain the full package prove then wait for 21 days to make the £200 pounds claim. They were also confident and promised firmly in front of me that I’d automatically grand the 100 pounds in-store voucher after 21 days of the TV purchase which I believed and did what they told me to do. I guess all of you figure out the ending now. Yes, when I came to make the claim after 21 days, it ends up the claim is ineligibly to me because I called Virgin myself but not taking the full package from them directly. I called the customer service then got transferred to the store, a lady on the phone said there was never a deal of 100 pounds in-store voucher, she never heard about that and obviously I am not entitled to anything… I am totally shock and speechless, I did whatever they told me to do but end up as it is a lie. They can make things up so easy just to talk you to buy and take that they want you to. This company and their staff has no respect to anyone and anything, but to sell you things, I wish that I could give ZERO stars, the whole customer experience is disgusting."
"Had good help in ordering undercounted fridge and freezer"
"They had the product in stock which I wanted just before Christmas"
"Fridge freezer arrived in perfect condition within the allocated time slot, very happy with the service."
"Expensive but good quick delivery. They have what you want and if desperate you will pay for it."
"Click and collect worked very well apart from the young lady behind the counter that didn't know what the product was that I was collecting."
"Good sale, wide selection of laptops to choose from."
"The staff in store were very helpful and could tell me a lot about the product I was buying"
"VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL YOUNG MAN"
"Recently purchased a TV through PC World/Curry's in October, paid for the product and was given a delivery date 18th December. Waited in all day for the delivery and at the end of the time slot received a text to state 'Delivery cancelled' no explanation given just stated it was cancelled. Tried to call the customer service department, was on hold for 20mins twice and each time just cut off! We had 8 deliveries that day as we moved house and they all arrived as promised, except PC World! It was my own fault for purchasing it through them in the first place, i used to work for Dixons (same company) 20yrs ago in their customer service department and it was shocking what they go up to, completely incapable of running a business. The manufacturers who supply them their products should stop, that's the only way they will be forced to deliver a service, if they're even capable that is. MANUFACTURERS LOOK AT THE COMPLAINTS ON THIS AND MANY SITES, DON'T CHEAPEN YOUR BRANDS BY ALLOWING THIS BUNCH OF MORONS THE CHANCE OF SELLING THEM! There are 753 companies reviewed in this category on Trust Pilot, Curry's Pc World are 746 and Pc World are 752, say no more, DO NOT USE THEM! To cap it off, still no delivery date and no promise of a refund, i believe that is theft!"
"Quick delivery with good quality products at very reasonable prices."
"Replaced my HP all in one printer with a later model, new one does 2 sides printing, easily communicates with windows 10 and the on line ink deal from HP is a bargain, will save lots on inks. pleased as punch with my purchase and the service and information from the expert at PC world."
"Absolutely horrible people who only want your money will never shop with them again....Elliot the store manager needs to learn some people skills........rubbish company who will say anything to get you to buy.....even lie about specifications of a laptop."
Mrs
"Really happy with fast delivery service and keeping you updated"
"Ordered a washing machine. Arrived on time. Very happy!"
"great place to shop for hardware and tech"
"Bought a Galaxy Book 10.6" Windows tablet. Service was excellent, offering the usual additions, when I said I didn't want them the sales assistant did not go over the top trying to sell me unwanted extras."
Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester is rated 3.67 based on 24 reviews