Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester

St Georges Retail Park, St Georges Way, Leicester LE1 1SG, UK

How would you rate Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester?

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
M.Patel
Had good help in ordering undercounted fridge and freezer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
M.Patel
"Had good help in ordering undercounted fridge and freezer"
Charles Holt
"They had the product in stock which I wanted just before Christmas"
Tommy
"Fridge freezer arrived in perfect condition within the allocated time slot, very happy with the service."
David Slade
"Expensive but good quick delivery. They have what you want and if desperate you will pay for it."
"Click and collect worked very well apart from the young lady behind the counter that didn't know what the product was that I was collecting."
"Good sale, wide selection of laptops to choose from."
Isabella Langley
"The staff in store were very helpful and could tell me a lot about the product I was buying"
KEITH BARKER
"VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL YOUNG MAN"
B Hopkinson
"Recently purchased a TV through PC World/Curry's in October, paid for the product and was given a delivery date 18th December. Waited in all day for the delivery and at the end of the time slot received a text to state 'Delivery cancelled' no explanation given just stated it was cancelled. Tried to call the customer service department, was on hold for 20mins twice and each time just cut off! We had 8 deliveries that day as we moved house and they all arrived as promised, except PC World! It was my own fault for purchasing it through them in the first place, i used to work for Dixons (same company) 20yrs ago in their customer service department and it was shocking what they go up to, completely incapable of running a business. The manufacturers who supply them their products should stop, that's the only way they will be forced to deliver a service, if they're even capable that is. MANUFACTURERS LOOK AT THE COMPLAINTS ON THIS AND MANY SITES, DON'T CHEAPEN YOUR BRANDS BY ALLOWING THIS BUNCH OF MORONS THE CHANCE OF SELLING THEM! There are 753 companies reviewed in this category on Trust Pilot, Curry's Pc World are 746 and Pc World are 752, say no more, DO NOT USE THEM! To cap it off, still no delivery date and no promise of a refund, i believe that is theft!"
Gillian Thompson
"Quick delivery with good quality products at very reasonable prices."
Alan Fox
"Replaced my HP all in one printer with a later model, new one does 2 sides printing, easily communicates with windows 10 and the on line ink deal from HP is a bargain, will save lots on inks. pleased as punch with my purchase and the service and information from the expert at PC world."
Paul
"Absolutely horrible people who only want your money will never shop with them again....Elliot the store manager needs to learn some people skills........rubbish company who will say anything to get you to buy.....even lie about specifications of a laptop."
Mrs
"Really happy with fast delivery service and keeping you updated"
Donna
"Ordered a washing machine. Arrived on time. Very happy!"
Edward
"great place to shop for hardware and tech"
Andrew Brown
"Bought a Galaxy Book 10.6" Windows tablet. Service was excellent, offering the usual additions, when I said I didn't want them the sales assistant did not go over the top trying to sell me unwanted extras."
Greg
"Bought a new gaming pc in pc world in chelmsford, very helpful and as important knowledgable staff"
Jeannette Clarke
"Spent an hour buying a lap top which was recommended by a member of staff who said it would do everything we asked for ended up taking it back because it didn't. Spent another hour finding a different one found one we wanted was told they had 2 in stock said ok we would buy it the staff went to get it came back and said sorry it was a mistake they had none .so had to wait again to get a refund. They even messed that up so we had to return to the store again to have the money put back on our card"
Brian Markie
"I'd made two previous visits to my local store simply because I was in the market for a replacement computer. I am a bit of a geek when it comes to replacing a product and I will research until I've identified a replacement that fits my purposes. I had accomplished this objective and identified two possible computers. By going into my local store I had the benefit of test-driving inshore demonstrations and using the product first hand. Couple this with knowledge wealthy inshore advisors and my choice was made. I've held the product in esteem now for three months and I'm a very contented customer. On a bonus side, The local store apologised for keeping me waiting for what they deemed to be an unacceptable length of time in locating my product, I was too fussed because in my observation I wasn't being kept waiting inconveniently. For this supposed prolonged wait Curry's PC World gratuitously gave me a subscription to one of the major antivirus packages gratis of which is also excellent and covers both my static and mobile needs."
"OMG. This place is a hell hole. The staff are useless unknowledgable and only interested in upselling and sell warranties. I made a purchase and the asked for several peices of personal information. When i refused the waranty offer the person serving me got very upset and rude. At this point i asked for my account to be refunded and went argos next door. Who would have thought buying a TV was so hard."
Currys PC World Featuring Carphone Warehouse, Leicester is rated 3.89 based on 20 reviews