Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

How would you rate Currency Index?

Charles Chell
Charles Chell
Verified Buyer
"I have used Currency Index for over 3 years and the relationship I have with Matt Boyle my account manager has always been first class always available and transactions are conducted with simplicity Highly recommend this service"
Clement Durairaj
Clement Durairaj
Verified Buyer
"Our rep got us the best deal from 5 other providers it was done quickly and an excellent rate for our overseas property purchase. All managed without incurring charges or fees etc"
Mrs V Bowen
Mrs V Bowen
"Quick and efficient"
Martin Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Thanks Matt always prompt professional and makes it easy for my transfers."
Denise Fernandes
Verified Buyer
"VERY PROMPT SERVICE - THANK YOU TOM"
"TransferWise is much more efficient and you have total control. I wish I had never contacted this company, the set up procedure was too long and cost me money, they told me to use an address I hadn't been at for 7 years, which caused another delay as they couldn't find a footprint, waiting for the rate to come back was also a failed exercise. I would never use this company again, back to TransferWise for me total control and great rates."
Steve Howitt
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficent proffessional, The rates are usually the best available, whats not to love... !!!"
Gary Callaghan
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient, accurate and friendly - easy paperwork and admin afterwards. Asked the right questions, good customer service - recommend"
"There seems to be a few currency brokers out there who offer a really good experience. Ultimately, and after much consideration, I chose Currency Index because they offered me the best rate and they were lucky enough to call me just when I was ready to make my first contract (to send the deposit for my first ever overseas property purchase). But subsequently, the communication between myself, Currency Index and other interested parties has been excellent. The response time from sending an email is very, very quick!! The third reason (and indeed, the main reason) why I would recommend Currency Index to people (especially novices like me) is that they are experts at what they do and they will have gone through what you want to do a million times before. I wrongly asked for a large sum of money to be transferred to the account of the seller of the apartment I was buying (instead of to my own account in Spain). This error was noticed by my account manager and was queried and corrected rather than blindly leaving me to suffer the potential consequences of my own naivety. So in summary to anyone who is considering using the services of Currency Index. They save you money, their customer service is excellent and they're on-the-ball. They are experts at what they do and with their excellent and prompt communications, they will put your mind at ease and help you navigate through what could be the most worrying financial transaction you will ever enter into. I say this because we all know that buying a house in our own country (for me, Scotland) is stressful enough. You can multiply that stress times ten when buying a property overseas with your life savings! Finally, having just checked a few minutes ago; the money I'd asked to be sent to my Spanish bank account is there, exactly where it should be."
Stephen Smith
Verified Buyer
"Simple to transfer funds,the adviser explained the process, once the funds had been credited an email confirmed receipt."
Lee Townsend
Verified Buyer
"Was worried about transferring money across! First time I'd ever done anything like this before, Simon put me at ease explaining the process and what if anything went wrong etc. The transaction went through smoothly and fund's arrived quickly, only small gripe! I paid £25 for same day transfer from me to you, was later told I didn't need to do that as you allow time for my transfer."
John Orrell
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and friendly service. Dependable and totally trustworthy"
Jean McLaren
Verified Buyer
"Simple easy brilliant staff are polite and reassuring,no hesitation."
Anthony Sloan
Verified Buyer
"You provide an excellent service, without exception"
Colin Astbury
Verified Buyer
"Friendly,quick & efficient,all you need.Will be using again later this year. :)."
Terence Brown
Verified Buyer
"easy to use and a good rate"
"I have been using them for a year now and I can’t fault the service. I had never transferred money before and was unsure of the process, they put my mind at rest and I will continue to use them. Highly recommend"
Ian Martin
Verified Buyer
"Our broker, Grace, was very helpful from the outset. She talked us through registration process, kept in touch with us regarding exchange rates fluctuations & made the whole transaction process easy for us too! This company was recommended to us by a friend, I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone else. Thank you again Grace."
"The service has been efficient and friendly. However I feel that to make the customer experience even better, feedback should be given as to when the currency transaction was carried out together with an updated statement of account."
"Great and efficient service, my broker Simon was so helpful and quick to respond to any requests I have. Would highly recommend"
Dean Searle
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy and problem free."
Ben Crampton
Verified Buyer
"Grace Rae was an absolute delight to deal with. She got us through the account opening process through to completion of the trade within 24hrs. We look forward to bringing our future business to Currency Index :)"
"Always pleasant, efficient and Happy to Help. As a regular user I usually deal with Matt but if not available his colleges will always step in to help with the transactions. Cannot recommend enough."
Currency Index is rated 4.91 based on 903 reviews