Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

How would you rate Currency Index?

Verified Buyer

Good relationship with Tom Arnold,fast service, very happy.
Verified Buyer

I am a very happy customer because I can just make a call and have everything sorted so quickly! Why would I go anywhere else?
Dr T Plate
Dr T Plate
Verified Buyer

fast reaction to my orders, fair xchange rates, professional people
Verified Buyer

Good relationship with Tom Arnold,fast service, very happy.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, very fast, no fuss and the best market rate. Exactly what you need from a currency service.
Natasha
Verified Buyer

I was recommended by a friend who said it was quick and easy and fair rates...and it was exactly that.
Very professional service with extremely quick responses.
Verified Buyer

What went wrong? Erm, you sent an email which was meant for a Ms A Rynne to me (Cormac O'Neill (cpponeill@gmail.com)). That DOES NOT make me believe that your systems/procedures/processes are 100% secure!
Our apologies Mr O'Neill, this was a clerical error made on a small handful of review requests, and we quickly realised the error and immediately emailed all relevant clients to apologise. It is no reflection on the safety or security of our payment or trading systems and was simply an administrative error, although we of course recognise that it should not have happened and have taken steps to ensure it is not repeated.
Regards,
Robin Haynes
Currency Index.
S Blunt

Very good service from Matt Boyle
Verified Buyer

Our dealings with currency index have been incredibly helpful and very straightforward. It took the stress out of transferring a large amount of money and everyone we dealt with were super helpful
Mr P Naylor
Verified Buyer

Kept me completely informed throughout the process and the official process was well documented.
Mr T Davies
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient and competitive exchange rate
Mr A Dunne
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, helpful and informative. Will definitely use you again and highly recommend

Mrs D O
Verified Buyer

Always a quick, efficient and professional service. I would recommend your services without hesitation
Donna OBrien
Graeme West
Verified Buyer

Great service Simon and the currency index team are great to deal with in all aspects of sending funds abroad thanks
LFielding
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the fast response of Currency Index whilst I was dealing with them. Nothing was too much trouble anď they were always available for advice. The transfer went through very quickly without any glitches. Very impressed and would definitely recommend.
Mr A Lalloo
Verified Buyer

Nakhil has been very helpful with solving a longstanding issue we've had in the business receiving and sending international payments. The service has been outstanding and we would not hesitate in recommending the services of Currency Index to others.
Mr P Hampton
Verified Buyer

Currency Index are the most efficient, prompt and reliable currency exchange business I have used. Polite friendly sevice consistently offering the best rates. I use them because I know I can trust them
Mr M Fisher
Verified Buyer

Gave me good advice and always just a phone call away
Verified Buyer

Professional but friendly service.
Chris Smith
Verified Buyer

Great service as usual thanks Matt
A Graham
Verified Buyer

Great rates, efficient, friendly and hassle free service.
Mrs C Low
Verified Buyer

Very profecional, helpful and friendly!👍
Currency Index is rated 4.92 based on 765 reviews