Currency Index Reviews

724 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

How would you rate Currency Index?

Verified Buyer

Always prompt responses, quick & efficient personal service throughout from initial deal through to final receipt of currency.
Verified Buyer

I trust them without reservation. It is also a personal service which I appreciate. I have changed a lot of money over a number of years in different currencies.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service. Helpful staff have tried others but will be sticking with Currency Index from now on.
Verified Buyer

This is second time we have used this company and have to say they really are 5 star. Thank you Rob for making it so easy for us to change our money into euros. Great company is and highly recommend your team
Stephen Marshall
Verified Buyer

Have used their services many times and they are always friendly, efficient and reliable.
Caroline Rowley
Verified Buyer

We have used Currency Index for the first time and the service provided has been first class and effortless. Sandeep has kept in touch with me on a regular basis to ensure that all our needs have been met! Excellent service and we will be using them for all our international payments from now on! Thank you!
Mrs E McDonnell
Verified Buyer

I have used currency index for over a year now with no problems what so ever. My money transfers have been on time every time and hassle free
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and efficient. Extremely good rates of exchange, would recommend.
Mr S Harris
Verified Buyer

Always very prompt and helpful in dealing with any questions or transactions.
And very good rates

Thanks to Matt Boyle
Mr R Dale
Verified Buyer

Good and speedy communication, and reliable updates which were important for choosing the right moments to trade.
Verified Buyer

Saved us on overseas transaction fees, so a winner all round.
Mrs E McKinlay
Verified Buyer

Service is straight forward, fast, efficient and the system is so easy. The rate is always competitive. I would definitely recommend this company and have already done so.
Verified Buyer

It is an easy way to transfer funds from the UK. Minimum paperwork and a speedy response.
Mr K Lamb
Verified Buyer

Good efficient personal service.
Mr G Fogg
Verified Buyer

Excellent service delivered the ideal currency service
Ms J Leong
Verified Buyer

Very responsive and helpful.
Mr I Guthrie
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service again. Matt and the team are exceptionally responsive, helpful and efficient, and always offer the best rate. Currency Index is our first choice every time.
Mr G Burton
Verified Buyer

Currency Index did exactly what was required with the minimum of fuss and paper. Many thanks.

Elaine Hayler
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient friendly service. Well informed. Like to particularly commend Simon Eastman
Mohamed
Verified Reviewer

Fast, efficient and friendly service with same high quality service over last 4 years

Currency Index is rated 4.92 based on 724 reviews