Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

How would you rate Currency Index?

Clement Durairaj
Clement Durairaj
Verified Buyer
"Our rep got us the best deal from 5 other providers it was done quickly and an excellent rate for our overseas property purchase. All managed without incurring charges or fees etc"
Mrs V Bowen
Mrs V Bowen
"Quick and efficient"
Tony Davies
Tony Davies
Verified Buyer
"Good relationship with Tom Arnold,fast service, very happy."
Patrick Kidney
Verified Buyer
"Very professional company. No issues..did exactly what it said on the tin :)"
"As always, excellent service with the minimum of fuss,"
Gillian Stewart-Brown
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and helpful service"
Jean Hughes
Verified Buyer
"we lost 1400 pounds when the sellers pulled out"
Suzanne Apperley
Verified Buyer
"Always answer the phone quickly. Good rates of exchange. Paperwork easy to understand. Even sent me a Happy Birthday e mail! Made me feel like a person and not just a client."
Yvonne Roberts
Verified Buyer
"I have been using your service since buying a house in Spain, My contact is Mathew Boyle. I have been very impressed with the service I have received and will continue to use you for all my future transactions."
Miles White
Verified Buyer
"Always an excellent service!"
Helen Higgins
"Prompt and efficient"
Keith King
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and prompt service. Competitive rates for purchase of €"
Linda Clydesdale
Verified Buyer
"Always kept up to date with the latest currency rates and very helpful when we eventually decided to use the services to transfer money to our Spanish bank account."
J Stephens
Verified Buyer
"Highly reliable, fast and efficient. Thank you currency index😋"
Margaret Cameron
"I have been dealing with them now for 2 1/2 years and am delighted with the service. All transactions and any queries are dealt with very quickly. Great exchange rate and very trustworthy. My allotted manager feels more like a friend as you deal with the same person all the time. I would not hesitate to recommend Currency Index to anyone and already have."
Margaret Cameron
Verified Buyer
"My contact Simon Eastman makes every currency exchange very easy and we get a great exchange rate. Process is very quick and response to any queries equally so. I am starting to feel like he is a friend . I wholeheartedly trust him and would recommend Currency Index to everyone"
"They consistently went the extra mile to make sure everything was as required. I worked in merchant and international Investment banks for nearly 40 years and they are certainly one o f the best broker firms that I have dealt with. Thanks Matt, and your team."
Ann Johnson
Verified Buyer
"very helpful and understanding"
Laurence Killick
Verified Buyer
"Efficient staff. Great, nearly foolproof system. Good rate."
Maureen Coakelin
Verified Buyer
"My Currency Index contact Simon Eastman makes the whole process very smooth, quick and easy to use."
Neil Hammond
Verified Buyer
"Helped me set up my first transfer and funds arrived as I was advised."
"Quick efficient.would definitely recommend."
Jason Millard
Verified Buyer
"I can only give the maximum amount of stars thanks to the fantastic help from Simon and Robin, i will always be greatful. Anytime you want a cheap holiday in corfu and need a house to stay in you know who to call"
Currency Index is rated 4.91 based on 863 reviews