Currency Index Reviews

668 Reviews

Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

Verified Buyer

Easy communications, decent rates, nice people to do business with.
Mrs J Hayley

It took the worry away. My name is J Hesketh not J Hayley. Thankyou
Thank you Mrs Hesketh - apologies our email software mixed up some names on this! Regards, Robin Haynes.
Ann
Verified Reviewer

Been dealing with Matthew Boyle. For few years now he is always really Pleasant. Efficient. Honest reliable and takes any hassles worries or concerns out of the transaction. Highly recommend Ann Gray
MICK RAMSDALE
Verified Reviewer

SENDING SERIOUS MONEY OFF INTO THE BLUE INSTRUCTED BY COMPUTER PROMPTS IS NOT SOMETHING I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING .FOR A SECOND TIME NOW I HAVE DONE AN $AUD TRANSFER THROUGH CURRENCY INDEX QUICKLY CLEANLY AND WITH CONFIDENCE THANKS TO THE GUIDANCE AND BACKUP OF TOM ARNOLD AND HIS TEAM.
Unverified Reviewer

I was very apprehensive with putting my trust into someone else but the people at currency index exceeded my expectations .
Their care of the security along the whole process was exceptional
Pamela Hillman
Unverified Reviewer

Service was very professional and nice people to deal with will certainly recommend you to family & friends
Janet Walne
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from Tom, Grace and the team. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending Currency Index.

Thanks again
Lee Davidson
Verified Reviewer

A friendly and efficient service with your own dedicated currency dealer. When buying large (ish) amounts I have always rung around other companies but always returned to Currency Index and been offered the best rate. If you have never used a dealer before there's nothing to be wary of here. They are friendly, efficient and take you through every step. Definitely recommended.
Ken Lamb
Verified Reviewer

Excellent fast and efficient service. Thoroughly to be recommended.
Verified Reviewer

The service offered by Currency Index is second to none. They continually update you on the exchange rates and if you wish to change currency, they take you through the process step by step - at all times communicating the procedure with you.

I was a bit nervous of transferring funds, but the friendly and helpful service offered by Currency Index - not to mention the great rates - removed my anxiety completely.

Thank you.
Mr K Clayson
Verified Buyer

Quick, professional and efficient service
Verified Buyer

We have used Currency Index on at least half a dozen occasions. The people are always very efficient and easy to deal with. We have no complaints at all with the service we have received from Currency Index.
Mr D Errington
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, hassle free, communication with Matt Boyle was top class. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Quick and customized service!
Mrs K Cope
Verified Buyer

Matt Boyle is always so helpful and happy and always there to help. He also answers emails so very quickly and when I'm busy this makes me happy as I haven't got to keep checking that he's replied all day - he sends back a reply almost immediately ......amazing ....
Mr K Mistry
Verified Buyer

Once setup they are swift & speedy in processing my transactions on a regular basis. The setup process was quick and easy to complete also. (including all the checks).
Mr F Scott
Verified Buyer

This was my first currency transaction and Currency Index made it easy. Whether I got the best possible rate I don't know, but the transaction was made easy. The only point I would make was when fixing the forward rate I was told that I had to pay 10% 'up front' to lock the rate - it was only later that I found that there always had to be a 10% balance on the a/c until the deal was complete. Not a problem, but clarity of communication could I think have been better.
Mr M Crampin
Verified Buyer

Incredibly efficient service from start to finish. From initial phone call requesting deal to monies arriving in my foreign account less than 24 hours later!
Mr M Savage
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service whenever i phone in. Always fast and friendly. Never experienced any transaction problems. Rates always seem a little better than anyone else.
Mr D Aston
Verified Buyer

I've been using Currency Index for several years now and have always found the staff to be very helpful and the service extremely reliable. I particularly like the straight charge of £12 per transaction and the good rates offered.
Currency Index is rated 4.92 based on 668 reviews