Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

How would you rate Currency Index ?

Phil And Jane Gale
"In purchasing our first property abroad, the procedure for completion was to a certain extent 'unknown territory', particularly the minefield of payment transfers and transactions. Having been introduced to currency exchange brokers we felt comfortable and reassured by Currency Index with their approach to our situation. Their step by step introduction to the process and methodology was made easy to understand due to the requested 'Idiot Guide' particularly prepared and produced by Grace Rae for our benefit. The setting up of transactions, with confirmed exchange rates was simple and carried out in an effective, timely and professional manner, with advice and assistance always on the end of the phone. Would certainly not hesitate to provide a recommendation."
Mr G Percy
"I have only recently started to use Currancy Index and have been totally satisfied. All their team are helpful, have a cheerful attitude as well as giving concise information from start to finish in the process necessary for your money transfer. I would prefer to use a company that you can talk to than one that is internet based only. 10 out of 10"
Rob Purton And Maria Harris
"Buying property abroad is always a challenge and moving money one of the biggest headaches. Do things wrong and it can cost a whole lot more than you bargained for. By using a company like Currency Index takes that pressure off. We found dealing with them and especially Pratheep Prabaharan very easy and informative and intend to continue trusting this company and Pratheep with my continuing purchase and moving funds abroad."
"I have always found Currency Index to be efficient and their new payment receipt has taken them to a new level of customer service."
"i have found the service very very good no problems the agent who now deals with my account after being looked after by Simon Eastman who did an excellent job is Pratheep Prabaharan and has looked after me extremely well thanks for that"
"Great service"
"We found Currency Index speedy and efficient, plus, Pratheep was knowledgeable and courteous throughout explaining every step of the process, would certainly use and recommend Currency Index."
"Excellent and efficient service from start to finish and explained fully by Matthew Boyle with friendly emails. Would recommend to everyone"
"Very good quick friendly service. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend"
"Friendly, efficient service, all transactions done without delay, communications excellent, can't find anything to criticise."
"Efficient, effective, knowledgeable and very reliable."
"Very efficient service and more cost effective than using my UK bank account to transfer funds. Would highly recommend and will be using them again in the very near future."
"Efficient, Responsive, Helpful and Accurate"
"Matthew was courteous, efficient and professional. Sums it up"
"I have used Currency Index for many years now for both large and small amounts of money transfers for our home in Spain on every occasion they have been 100% dependable, they are very pleasant to deal with"
"From my introduction to Currency Index, to the continued support I am now receiving, the professionalism is second to none. Emails are answered promptly and I am kept updated every step of the way for any transaction I make. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Currency Index to anyone. Keep up the good work guys."
"I have been using Currency Index for approximately 4 years now. I always deal with Matthew Boyle. Everything from the ordering of money to payment is made so easy. Matthew always responds promptly to any requests and he is very efficient and pleasant. Excellent service"
"I am thoroughly satisfied with all my dealings with Currency Index. It is very personalised and I have a dedicated member of your team to advise and help me through all my transfers - Simon has been invaluable and kept in touch with me throughout every transaction!! I have only recently moved from UK to permanently reside in Portugal and very much appreciate all the help he has given me - it has made this life changing move so easy! I would thoroughly recommend Currency Index to all my friends. Sue Price."
"An excellent service. Helpful and friendly team with a professional approach."
"Speedy, straightforward, highly professional but with a personal service"
"Very vigilant Mathew noticed an error immediately and acted upon it asap Feel very confident in doing transactions with Mathew Will recommend"
"I've been using currency index for a few years now so when a friend recently asked if I could recommend a company I didn't hestitate to suggest Currency Index. Ive always felt safe with my transactions and they are always there to help when I have queries. I find them professional, courteous and reassuring. Will definitely continue to recommend"
"The service is always straightforward and efficient with excellent communication. The rates are competitive and the transactions are made with the minimum of delay. Highly recommended."
Currency Index is rated 4.91 based on 982 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!