Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

How would you rate Currency Index ?

Verified Buyer
"I have only recently started to use Currancy Index and have been totally satisfied. All their team are helpful, have a cheerful attitude as well as giving concise information from start to finish in the process necessary for your money transfer. I would prefer to use a company that you can talk to than one that is internet based only. 10 out of 10"
Verified Buyer
"Buying property abroad is always a challenge and moving money one of the biggest headaches. Do things wrong and it can cost a whole lot more than you bargained for. By using a company like Currency Index takes that pressure off. We found dealing with them and especially Pratheep Prabaharan very easy and informative and intend to continue trusting this company and Pratheep with my continuing purchase and moving funds abroad."
Charles Chell
Charles Chell
Verified Buyer
"I have used Currency Index for over 3 years and the relationship I have with Matt Boyle my account manager has always been first class always available and transactions are conducted with simplicity Highly recommend this service"
Mr P Finan
Verified Buyer
"As our Broker - Nakhil has kept me informed of the best processes and timely execution of our transfers. Despite at times the values being small he has provided excellent customer service and kept me regularly updated. We are purchasing a property in France and Currency Index has taken the worry of the financial transactions away giving piece of mind in what can be a slow and at times frustrating sales process. Good work!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
Mr D Backhouse
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service. Pratheep was particularly helpful even when I had to keep changing instructions"
Mrs N Ensor
Verified Buyer
"The team are all friendly and helpful. They explain everything well and the process is so easy. We hadn’t used a service like this before but Grace and her colleagues made it simple and transferred funds effectively."
Patrick Couderc
Verified Buyer
"Currency Index is managed by an efficient team of personable account managers who individually have developed personal relationships with the company's clients, all working in harmony and with collaborative spirit. This gives the business the competitive advantage of being able to deal with any customer's business requests during the absence of their dedicated account manager."
Ronald Hillard
Verified Buyer
"The response I receive is always prompt, courteous, friendly and helpful"
Michael Howle
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service .Good rates . Kept informed at every stage"
Linda Lennon
Verified Buyer
"Very good service from start to finish. Quick and easy to carry out thanks to Simon Eastman"
Simon Clayton
Verified Buyer
"Easy, and above all else very honest, make a phone call get great rates, would highly recommend and Many thanks."
Simon Kitchen
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service provided, particularly by Nakhil Mahra who is my allocated broker. Rates are far better than those offered by my bank so I’ve saved several thousand pounds on the purchase of my Spanish property. Setting up regular monthly transfers was very straightforward so I can now get my holiday Euros from my Spanish account rather than convert in the UK at a poorer rate."
Julie Polley
Verified Buyer
"Matt. from Currency index gave my husband and I a great professional, friendly service. His help and expertise helped us get great rates for our dream home in the sun. We would recommend you give them a call."
Mary Bedson
Verified Buyer
"The currency exchange rates offered by this company are excellent, the service from the staff is totally outstanding and the fees negligible. I will always use this company to move money to a different currency!"
Peter Redgwell
Verified Buyer
"Having immediately prior to using Currency Index used my Bank to transfer funds to Spain, the exchange rate offered by them was greatly improved. The service was impressive & helpful. I will definitely use them again when large funds require moving from the UK."
William Sneddon
Verified Buyer
"Staff are friendly and approachable yet professional. No questions are too much to answer and they keep you informed by email at each stage of the process."
Samantha Fretwell
Verified Buyer
"Really good service. Kept me upto date with market and got me the rate i needed for the purchase of a spanish home. Always easy to contact with direct line and found them hinest and trustworthy. Will definitely be using again and will be recommending to friends"
"The Currency Index employees always seem to put customers at the heart of what they do. I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with Grace, who has been incredibly helpful and an absolute delight to deal with. She always answers my calls and responds to emails. I’ve asked her for rates and conversions in multiple currencies and she is always willing to help, even if there is no transaction involved. On a recent transaction with CI, the saving was £10,000 versus the Barclays Bank equivalent. I’m very happy with the service and the rates."
"We met Pratheep at the Bolton show. He gave us advice throughout the purchase process and was always available for advice.Pratheep advised on the currency change and we benefited from his experience.So far everything has gone smoothly and Currency Index can be recommended"
"There are times when you need an honest opinion, there are times when you just need a consistent point of contact. In all these times you need trust. Currency Index never let me down."
Verified Buyer
"After talking to Pratheep @ a travel exhibition his follow up was courteous and professional, I completed the transfer yesterday at 9am and this morning the funds are in my Spanish back, probably one of the smoothest transfers Ive ever done."
Currency Index is rated 4.91 based on 938 reviews