Currency Index Reviews

of reviewers recommend Currency Index
customer service
Read Currency Index Reviews

About Currency Index:

Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

Tell us how Currency Index made you happy
Brilliant.
I have used Currency Index several times now. Very good advice, reliable service, and the best rates. I would totally recommend!
A very efficient service and value for money.
My sincere thank you to Luke Dyson for guiding us through the Procedures we had to undertake. He gave us confidence that we had chosen well by using Currency Index. Customer service 10 out of 10
Great service; personal contacts were invaluable; great exchange rates; ease of transaction. I highly recommend using this company.
My designated contact was Luke Dyson. I was really impressed with Luke’s professionalism and his friendly, helpful manner. He is a indeed a credit to Currency Index, Kevin Emmerson
I found Currency Index nearly 10 years ago after watching their Director on television saying how to keep your money safe when using a currency broker. I have used them more since and always have good advice, excellent service & good rates.
Thanks so much to Rob bastin and team for all your help making transferring money so easy and straightforward. Have used you previously and will continue to use your company. Wishing you all a happy Christmas and great new year John
Service and contact has been first class since day one! Any problems l have presented them with have been dealt with immediately with real enthusiasm.
Always use this service. Good rates and good people. Never had a issue.
They provide a secure, efficient and personal service.
Tip Top Service - thanks to CI it was a simple supported process.
So easy to use
Efficient service and excellent rates. I would highly recommend
Very easy process sent money over 3 days due to daily limit. Got great rate, was kept infprmed by email every step of the way. Luke was very helpful. Will use again.
So easy to use fantastic And cheaper than banks
Dealt with Currency Index on more than one occasion , very efficient, friendly and helpful, would recommend.
Excellent customer service any problems resolved swiftly
Excellent service, attentive without being pushy. Got a good price fixed at the time I wanted and the funds were in the account the next day without any delay.
An excellent service that is prompt, efficient and reliable. Exchange rate is always good, and higher than most money services available.
Currency Index is rated 4.92 based on 1,128 reviews