Currency Index Reviews

of reviewers recommend Currency Index
Read Currency Index Reviews

About Currency Index:

Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

Currency Index 5 star review on 18th July 2018
Phil And Jane Gale
Currency Index 5 star review on 22nd June 2018
Mr G Percy
A brilliant service, no problems to date.
A brilliant service, no problems to date.
A strong Personal awareness of client contact & history - circumstances - a valued commodity in what can be a very direct business .. swift transaction - quickly dealt with and a short conversation about what the future holds .. priceless service.
Outstanding customer service from Matt Boyle, the Currency Consultant at Currency Index. His very fast, efficient and friendly service makes the process of currency exchange easy and stress free. Matt always goes the extra mile to provide both a personal and highly professional service. I highly recommend Currency Index.
A fast, simple and easy way to send money. Love it!
Love the personal service, easy to communicate and know what they are doing
Currency Index is so easy to use. They are super quick and efficient in transferring the funds. No hassle what so ever. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I have used used their services several times now and will continue to do so.
I had transfer some funds from a Lloyds International USD account to a Portuguese euro account. Not only did Currency Index give me as far more competitive rate than Lloyds flor exchanging the currencies, but Grace Smyth herself looked after the entire transaction, providing prompt and accurate support, as well as providing all of the paperwork necessary for the Portuguese KYC checks. A very good and efficient service - thank you Grace!
Polite and brilliant customer service, excellent rates, I have been using Currency Index for years and will continue to do so.
Very professional company. They deliver a high quality of service and ensure that money is transferred in a short period of time. Cannot recommend highly enough.
I’ve been using Currency Index for the last 10 years and have always received prompt replies, advice and great service. I’ve recommended them to several friends who have all been pleased with service provided.
Excellent efficient service!
Swift response time, friendliness and professionalism
Great service from requesting my order to delivery of my funds very quick thanks
GREAT SERVICE I WILL USE CURRENCY AGAIN MATT BOYLE WAS A GREAT HELP IN THE PROCESS I COULD NOT BEEN SAFER HANDS CHEERS MATT
Today I emailed Currency Index for up-to-date trading from Pounds to Euros. I received a quick response and was given the best rate for the morning. The transfer amount was sent very quickly, all done without delay before close of business. This was urgent for me, with the following Monday being a bank holiday.
A world class service with very polite, courteous and professionalism and at the same time friendly and efficient with a no quibble reliable and prompt service. My best experience so far taking into consideration that I used to work for a world class banking institution. Matchless in today’s world!
Extremely quick response when I ask to transfer money. Polite , pleasant and helpful consultant who makes me feel I matter . Very pleased with service overall .
Currency Index is rated 4.93 based on 1,703 reviews