Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

Tell us how Currency Index made you happy

Phil And Jane Gale
"In purchasing our first property abroad, the procedure for completion was to a certain extent 'unknown territory', particularly the minefield of payment transfers and transactions. Having been introduced to currency exchange brokers we felt comfortable and reassured by Currency Index with their approach to our situation. Their step by step introduction to the process and methodology was made easy to understand due to the requested 'Idiot Guide' particularly prepared and produced by Grace Rae for our benefit. The setting up of transactions, with confirmed exchange rates was simple and carried out in an effective, timely and professional manner, with advice and assistance always on the end of the phone. Would certainly not hesitate to provide a recommendation."
Mr G Percy
"I have only recently started to use Currancy Index and have been totally satisfied. All their team are helpful, have a cheerful attitude as well as giving concise information from start to finish in the process necessary for your money transfer. I would prefer to use a company that you can talk to than one that is internet based only. 10 out of 10"
Rob Purton And Maria Harris
"Buying property abroad is always a challenge and moving money one of the biggest headaches. Do things wrong and it can cost a whole lot more than you bargained for. By using a company like Currency Index takes that pressure off. We found dealing with them and especially Pratheep Prabaharan very easy and informative and intend to continue trusting this company and Pratheep with my continuing purchase and moving funds abroad."
"From initial conversation and purchase of our House in Spain it has been seamless and has been a great customer experience with Nakhil our Broker and the Team with 1st class communication at all times and would certainly use and recommend Currency Index as a main player in the Financial Market Regards Steve McAllister"
"Always performing well. Sent original request for quote and 3 hours later all transactions have been completed. Excellent service"
"We have used Currency Index twice to transfer money. The contact with them, either by email or personally on the phone is very pleasant. They give good advices and the transfer into the accounts is very efficient and quick. Thank you Matthew Boyle!"
"A fast, professional service and I felt in safe hands. My account manager, Nakhil, talked me through everything and made me feel nothing was too much trouble and answered any questions I had and Toby (the sales consultant) also put me at ease. Will definitely use this service again as I saved so much in comparsion to the exchange rate offered by my bank!"
"Have used Currency Index many times over the past 7 years, both to transfer money out of the UK and back from abroad. Have always had immediate and efficient information and service, mainly from Tom Arnold, but from the rest of the team also. They make money transfers safe and easily dealt with. Wouldn't use anyone else!"
"Great service, regular communication and a smooth transaction process. Would highly recommend Nakhil and the team at Currency Index."
"This company is absolutely brilliant. Each member of staff is so helpful and knowledgeable. I can 100% recommend them."
"Consistent worry-free reliable service."
"Everything was dealt with in a very pleasant and efficient manner with the minimum of fuss"
"We have received nothing but a professional service from Tom and the team. We have always been kept well informed with matters regarding our money transfers and would highly recommend your services. We feel safe and confident to use currency index xx"
"Always helpful and a very efficient service."
"We would like to share our experience with Currency Index which we used already twice to transfer money for the purchase of our house in Portugal. The transactions went very smooth and reach the beneficiary always on time. All the process have been completely stress free. Special thanks to Pratheep who is very professional, polite and very helpful in all aspects. Also he was very supportive during the process answering all our enquirers instantly. He is real bonus for the company and it is real pleasure to deal with him. We will definitely use the service in the future to transfer our money abroad. We would also recommend the service to our friend and family. We wish that more services in UK would be so professional like this, we received from yours company. Thank you very much Adriana and Robert"
"All staff are helpful and knowledgeable. Pleasent in their dealings with clients. Whenever I have had to contact the company. My main contact is Matthew Boyle at the company who has always dealt with my requests with a very pleasant attitude."
"Incredibly simple, reliable and great value service. Knocks all the high street cowboys for six!"
"Reliable fast and efficient service."
"I have never had need to do a foreign currency transfer previuosly and I highly recommend Pratheep and Currency Index. The journey to making a property purchase overseas has been stressful at times with unforeseen delays. Pratheep keep in touch with me throughout the process and achieved the exchange rate I needed in a volatile market. The transfer was made via an intermediary bank without delay or incident. I am completely satisfied with the service and professionalism of Pratheep and Currency Index. I will use them again. Thank you Hilary"
"Used Currency Index to transfer our French house sale euros back to our uk bank in sterling. Matthew Boyle was helpful and reassuring throughout the whole process. The transfer went through quickly and efficiently."
"Within an hour of my asking the current exchange rate the funds were being transferred into my bank account in Portugal. As always the procedure is very easy and so efficiently dealt with with constant emails of what is going on. Staff are always friendly and so easy to deal with.Many thanks to you all"
"excellent service, can only recommend"
"Several sterling to euro transfers made during the last few weeks all of which were very quickly and efficiently dealt with in a friendly manner."
Currency Index is rated 4.91 based on 1,013 reviews