Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

How would you rate Currency Index ?

Phil And Jane Gale
"In purchasing our first property abroad, the procedure for completion was to a certain extent 'unknown territory', particularly the minefield of payment transfers and transactions. Having been introduced to currency exchange brokers we felt comfortable and reassured by Currency Index with their approach to our situation. Their step by step introduction to the process and methodology was made easy to understand due to the requested 'Idiot Guide' particularly prepared and produced by Grace Rae for our benefit. The setting up of transactions, with confirmed exchange rates was simple and carried out in an effective, timely and professional manner, with advice and assistance always on the end of the phone. Would certainly not hesitate to provide a recommendation."
Mr G Percy
"I have only recently started to use Currancy Index and have been totally satisfied. All their team are helpful, have a cheerful attitude as well as giving concise information from start to finish in the process necessary for your money transfer. I would prefer to use a company that you can talk to than one that is internet based only. 10 out of 10"
Rob Purton And Maria Harris
"Buying property abroad is always a challenge and moving money one of the biggest headaches. Do things wrong and it can cost a whole lot more than you bargained for. By using a company like Currency Index takes that pressure off. We found dealing with them and especially Pratheep Prabaharan very easy and informative and intend to continue trusting this company and Pratheep with my continuing purchase and moving funds abroad."
"The service is always straightforward and efficient with excellent communication. The rates are competitive and the transactions are made with the minimum of delay. Highly recommended."
"Efficient, friendly service every time. Good to deal with the same person and find the same quality service after a gap of 4/5 years without needing to make a transfer."
"Pratheep Prabaharan has been my contact there and has been very helpful in talking me through a process that I had no understanding of"
"Up to this point I have no complaints at all if this continues ,I will continue to deal with Pratheep into the future with No problems."
"Providing a prompt, professional service with excellent communication and very good currency rates."
"Very helpful and informative will be using them for my purchase"
"Swift and excellent service and above all most helpful"
"Excellent and efficient service. Felt secure. Saved approximately the amount what was suggested on first contact."
"Always available and quote some of the best exchange rates available."
"what a brilliant idea, so simple and easy for us as customers to arrange transfer of funds for property purchase abroad. Nik did a fantastic job, really happy. :)"
"Always fast and efficient service"
"Great service, very helpful and quick to respond. Just a shame transactions can’t be managed online."
"Dealing with Currency Index was so easy and quick. The rates were good and I found the staff very helpful and with my interest was taken into consideration. They kept me up to date on any rate changes to ensure I got the best rate at the time of purchase."
"Excellent service from my guy Pratheep. Kept me in the loop with every transaction I did buying my apartment in Murcia. Will definitely be using again for all larve money transfers to Spain."
"I found it very simple and the people I dealt with were extremely efficient and kept me updated all the time."
"Great service from Matt Boyle and his team well done."
"Professional service with a friendly approach - fast, easy & really nice people to talk to!"
"Fantastic personal service, transactions are carried out efficiently and quickly, highly recommended, and great exchange rates"
"Regular updates with accurate information and advice. Pratheep was always friendly and clear about the process involved. The money transfer was carried out on time and Pratheep ensured that the funds were in place for our transactions to take place as required. In short, an excellent experience."
Currency Index is rated 4.91 based on 963 reviews