Currency Index Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Currency Index

About Currency Index: Award winning currency broker, saving our clients up to 4% compared to their bank for all overseas payments. FCA regulated.

01923725725

sales@currencyindex.co.uk

Hollybush House
New Road

Tell us how Currency Index made you happy

Dr Alan S Clark
"We have used Currency Index for several years since buying our Spanish apartment back in 2013. Grace and her colleagues have always provided a very efficient yet personalised service and we would have no hesitation recommending them. I can now concentrate on my retirement goals, of being a failed rock guitarist, and playing with ham radios and toy trains!"
Carl
"From day one after my property purchase in Spain, my currency transfers have been efficient and seamless. Grace Rae who deals with all my transfers has been very helpful and informative with all my currency transfers. Highly recommended Thanks"
Phil And Jane Gale
"In purchasing our first property abroad, the procedure for completion was to a certain extent 'unknown territory', particularly the minefield of payment transfers and transactions. Having been introduced to currency exchange brokers we felt comfortable and reassured by Currency Index with their approach to our situation. Their step by step introduction to the process and methodology was made easy to understand due to the requested 'Idiot Guide' particularly prepared and produced by Grace Rae for our benefit. The setting up of transactions, with confirmed exchange rates was simple and carried out in an effective, timely and professional manner, with advice and assistance always on the end of the phone. Would certainly not hesitate to provide a recommendation."
"Excellent service. Always friendly, reliable and efficient."
"Great Service"
"Absolutely fantastic service with excellent currency rates. Used them for around 5 years and highly recommended."
"Perfect! The way it should be done. Professional, friendly and a delight to deal with, be it via phone or email. Quick and efficient at all stages of transactions and always kept fully informed. Look nowhere else! And finally a big "thank you" to Grace, you have restored my faith in customer service!!"
"Currency index always carry out the transation quickly . I have used them several times now & will continue to do so."
"Staff are friendly and always willing to explain any issues that you may have."
"What can I say, rang up asked exchange rate was Happy with reply because I am a returning customer, informed C.I. How much I needed transferring paid in my English money two days later it was in my Spanish bank voulla done magic. Thank you currency index."
"VERY UP TO DATE AND ONLY PERFECT IN LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW THE LATEST IN CURRENCY NEWS...."
"I'm very happy with the service I've had with Currency Index. They make it a very simple process, easy to understand, very reliable and much better rates than the banks."
"Extremely efficient, courteous, helpful team."
"Prompt, efficient and helpful."
"1st class service and straightforward, no hassle and extremely helpful team"
"Currency Index carries out regular oversea transfers for me, the service is amazing and so are the rates. They make the whole process quick and easy. I wouldn’t use anyone else!"
"Transferring money overseas always used to be a costly experience until I was introduced to Currency Index. Not only am I saving money, but the customer service I receive is great and the process very quick. Keep up the good work."
"Friendly, efficient, prompt service. Very happy with my transaction"
"living in spain you need a firm to depend on .and currency direct do just that.."
"Everyone was very friendly and efficient"
"Very friendly advice and approachable staff. I would definitely recommend Currency Index services to my friends ."
"Currency Index gave me great service and a substantial saving vs my high street bank. This was the first time I used such a service and would certainly do so again."
"I have been using Currency Index for 3 years now. In that time I have been converting small and large sums of currency with ease. What I like about this company is that it has the feel and attention to customer care of a small company but the efficiency of a much bigger group. I would recommend them to anyone who wants quick, easy and friendly exchanges. ( And no, i'm not a relative of anyone there...! )"
Currency Index is rated 4.92 based on 1,048 reviews