CuroHosting LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CuroHosting LTD
"I needed a secure Hosting provider that has first class customer services, CuroWeb gave me everything that I wanted. Nothing is too much trouble with Jamie who gets back to you in no time at all. Where else will you find Managed Hosting at £5 a site per month? All I can say is try CuroWeb and you will not be disappointed."
"I am a freelancer working specifically with Wordpress and Curoweb offered the ideal hosting solution for me at great cost. The servers is very quick and easy to use and they offer a great support service. If your looking for a new hosting service I would highly recommend Curoweb."
"Feels very secure and run by experts on Wordpress Security - great value for small-mdeium size websites."
"Good bunch of guys- very responsive and do what they need to do. They are obviously very knowledgeable too, which has been helpful in both the website build and hosting stages."
"great team,very professional got hacked 3 times and they removed the malicious code and took action to prevent further website downtime. also big plus is they answer the phone when call them and are very helpful. highly recommended. Rob The courtyard. Knutsford."
"After jumping from various hosting providers, I have been hosting with CuroWeb for just over a year now. The support team are quick to respond and get the issue resolved. There has been no downtime and no problems with email etc. Brilliant service. Thank you Jamie Youngman jywebsolutions.co.uk"
"I chose CuroWeb when searching for secure hosting. The prices seemed very reasonable and when i gave them a quick call to discuss my requirements Jamie was very helpful and talked me through the steps involved. After that I signed up online, set up payment and waited for them to change over the hosting. Done! A great, straight forward and reliable service and if you get stuck Jamie and his team don't mind answering your silly questions :)"
"The team at CuroWeb have provided a great service. They were extremely patient and helpful during the process of changing over hosting and followed up with the previous supplier on our behalf. A professional and reliable company, I would highly recommend Jamie and his team. Thanks!"
"Having had some very disappointing times with web developers and agencies who promised the world but delivered considerably less, it was great to meet up with Jamie and his team. Recommended to us as someone who went the extra mile, that proved to be the case as we worked with curoweb to address issues left behind by previous developers. Great team, very responsive, good value, happy to recommend."
"A great service. Secure hosting, continual updates and responsive. I know from experience that hosting on cheaper sites (that leave you to fend for yourself) is a false economy. Once hacked, as I was, you lose money fixing it, you lose sales, you lose traffic, you lose reputation. I turned to Curoweb as insurance against it happening again. I have not regretted the decision. Sure its a little extra - but the service is first class and they prevent more serious losses. I don't see it as a "nice to have" - Curoweb is a "must have" for a small company like mine."
"I'm happy to say that my experience has been great so far. Jamie is always helpful and quick in responding to queries. Will definitely continue to use you for hosting needs. Cheers"
CuroHosting LTD is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews