Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Excellent product with consistent quality, along with first class friendly customer service. Highly recommended!
Amazing bacon, you won't find anything this good in any supermaket. Mmmmm yummy, think I will have a bit more!
good price, fast seals, very good taste
Just enjoyed our 1st pack of bacon. Very tender and without the strange white stuff supermarket bacon often has.
First order received this week. Great quality bacon, far better than supermarket.
I really like how easy it was to sign up and order. The bacon was quick to arrive and was very tasty indeed! Will be ordering from this company again.
Delicious bacon and great delivery.
You have made me a bacon snob! I won't settle for white gooey stuff and less than totally delicious bacon. Cure and Simple even deliver. It's been a tough year and I love myself enough to order beautiful bacon and with home made bread the bacon sandwiches are now off the chart...
Fantastic bacon and great service. Can't recommend highly enough.
Very tasty bacon. We're on a mixed subscription pack and tried the Black Treacle today and it was a big thumbs up from the family. Would recommend.
I am a new customer of Cure and Simple and in all honesty, the service and the product was fantastic! I could really task the difference from shop bought cured bacon and theirs. I will be ordering again soon. Thanks.
Great bacon & delivery process but their website/ordering process is always broken.
Delivery is superb as is the products. I have a regular monthly order and intend to try another product every month. Not been disappointed so far.
All their products are superb quality and great value. The customer service is also great, helpful and friendly. I can't get enough of their pancetta!
They are a delightful company with a wonderful product. Very quick to answer any questions and excellent customer service. The product is noticeably superior and more tasty than supermarket bacon. I am a very satisfied customer. The product will keep for weeks at room temperature because of how it is prepared (I was told they had tested it at over 100 days unrefrigerated), but it is advised to store in a fridge and consume within a month. Haven't tried their other products, so can't comment.
Superb product couldn't ask for more. A friendly company who when things go wrong put their hands up.
Superb bacon and awesome customer service. We've gone from monthly deliveries, via fortnightly to weekly ones, because Saturday's don't seem right without a c&s bacon sandwich for breakfast. The smoked pancetta is truly to-die-for......
Consistently fine food and service! I have rediscovered my taste buds since buying from this innovative company. Having accepted supermarket bacon for more than half a century, this must be farmed on a different planet! Infused with all manner of whatnot& goodness, the 'dog - proof' packaging posted at chosen intervals thru mi letterbox is an olfactory joy to open! The relatively small unit cost is not much more than a 'posh sandwich' and will enable you to invent the yummiest sandwiches possible. This is a very fine company indeed! VBW.
Super service and absolutely brilliant bacon. Just as it should be - full of flavour, generously sliced and what goes in the pan comes out with negligible weight loss. Nothing else compares!
The delivery was on time and the bacon, as always, was absolutely delicious!!
Cure and Simple is rated 4.19 based on 254 reviews