Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Don't rely on your subscription actually arriving on time ...if at all! Delivery seems to be hit and miss. I started a subscription at the beginning of 2020 for a fortnightly pack of bacon to be delivered. The bacon - very tasty, very happy with the product, when I get it. The customer service - usually ok but occasionally like the message sent last week no response which is frustrating. Delivery - appears hit and miss and I have had a few deliveries I have not received. Returns & refunds - not used this, the bacon is good...when you get it! Sadly I am considering stopping this subscription as I don't seem to be able to rely on delivery.
Have used company for years. Previously 5 stars. Don't know what's happened in past year but bacon half the size and tough! Wrong order has been sent on a few occassions or not arrived at all and had to contact co. Customer service is good but won't be using amymore as bacon has been inedible.
I rejoined recently as a way of getting some more supplies without needing to shop. I set up a weekly bacon, and made a one-off order for bacon, lardons, and some ham. Tomorrow will mark two weeks since the one-off order should have arrived. The bacon came, but the bacon lardons and ham did not. I messaged about this, and the initial reply was prompt. They advised if still not arrived by a certain date, to let them know. That date came. It did not arrive. I let them know. A reply came... nothing about what would be done. I reply. Nothing. Prompt responses became no responses. One cannot help but think that the company are choosing not to respond to the query - given the sudden time in reply. I understand things are difficult, but being up front about it is important. Nothing of the sort on the website. Have cancelled, and I am needing to challenge via my credit card for the £14 refund not issued.
I pre ordered 2 packs of a one off batch in May. Having not had any updates I contacted customer services who apologised and informed me they would arrive on Friday . I waited until Saturday as it was fathers day weekend and I assumed the postal services would be busy . They didn't arrive so now I need to make a trip out to get bacon for fathers day treat . I know its not the end of the world but this isn't the first time my deliveries have not arrived as promised . i'm awaiting a response from customer services . poor service i'm afraid . seriously considering cancelling my subscription which is a shame as when it arrives the bacon is nice
Very expensive and bad customer service. Cancelled my subscription but still trying to take money daily and no response from customer service.
The bacon is fine but no better than a local butcher
Bacon was tasteless and represented poor value for money
I had made it clearthat I wanted only bacon which retained the rind. I was nevertheless sent bacon which was rindless. I have had to pay separately for the only line you do which meets my requirements.
crap delivery promise
Our apologies, not what we like to hear at all, could you let us know what went wrong with your order?
Bacon was of poor quality and pretty much tasteless. Sorry to have to say that but it is my honest opinion of the bacon sandwich I have just eaten. Your website and facebook page promised so much and I am very disappointed.
Not impressed with what you called streaky bacon was dried out hard piece of what I thought was going to be a nice piece of bacon
I haven't received my order yet so can't do a review !
Bacon small to start with and then shrinks when grilled
Goddamnit! Wait until I've gotten my parcel before asking for a review, that's pretty roapy customer services!
Cure and Simple is rated 4.22 based on 262 reviews