Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Failed to deliver on due date. Failed to deliver. Failed to respond to e mails. Suspect this site is a scam.
Well mine didn't arrive and it's been 2 days and still not heard from them so pfff, I'll just go to the shops in future
Great bacon - but rubbish delivery. For the third time in recent months delivery has failed; but they have still taken the money and not responded to contact messages. Their packaging does not conform to requirements from the post office for sending food through the post, which may be the cause of the issue.
Unauthorized charge on my card a year after taking out a trial. Unacceptably priced to begin with and then taking money a year later without permission is simply robbery.
Unremarkable product. Almost double the price of what I can get in a butcher’s, which is also locally sourced and not full of water. Trying to cancel subscription!
I recently ordered a weekly subscription as part of a gift. My order arrived late and in very ordinary postal packaging. I asked if this was safe to eat as I did not know where it had been during the days that it hadn't arrived and was offered no assurances but simply told it would be 'fine'. As the packaging says to keep refrigerated and I had no idea where it had been, it went to waste. In this time, the next delivery was due. My payment has been taken but nothing has been received. They have taken two payments and I have received one item that had been out of refrigeration for an unknown amount of time that had to go to waste. Please be cautious when using this company and read all reviews beyond those that you are guided to.
None of our orders have been delivered. I phone today about 5 minutes ago (4.45pm) as this was third delivery that has not gotten to us. No address issue on the account. We have now been charged twice and after speaking with someone mid-last week, we were supposed to get a replacement delivery on Saturday. Nothing has shown up. I wrote about this in a blog post recommending people to sign up and I will rescind that as of this week and remove them from my post. This is absolutely despicable and I hope I do not continue to get charged. I will be sharing this on my blog and hope that they realise their actions are completely wrong and they should be either delivering or not charging me and letting me know why. I hope I do not continue to get charged, I cannot afford these ridiculous payments to get nothing back.
As a quirky gift for our sons birthday we got him the monthly bacon offer. He was supposed to receive a different flavour bacon each month but he very nearly got the same flavour each time. I don’t think they keep a record of what flavour is sent hence the problem. Not recommended.
The bacon is good, but for the last several months I have been trying to cancel and they are not responding. I have gone so far as to ask MasterCard to cancel the payment and Cure and Simple have even ignored that request. This was purchased as a gift and it’s one that unfortunately I cannot stop giving
Was a supplier of good bacon. However suddenly have stopped sending out my order & cannot responses to my emails & messages. Yet they still email me asking if I wish to order various flavour bacon. Would not recommend until they get their act together.
Makes unexpected credit card charges, even after subscription cancelled, doesn't answer the phone, doesn't answer enquiry emails.
This is bacon is horrible and salty threw most of it in the bin.
Having still not received my order, I am unable to rate my experience...
Nothing showed up and no reply to contact forms, cure and simply a rip off
Thank you for review Robert, I have just sent you an email regarding this, it seems your delivery is delayed until April! There are no records of any email conversations with yourself either, so apologies that this has occurred, hopefully we can resolve this asap
Set up an order for 6 flavours of bacon to be delivered every fortnight ( as advertised on website) for a birthday present. The first arrived on time but the next three did not arrive. Each time I had to contact Cure and Simple and the order was re sent. Twice it arrived after I had e mailed to complain the original order hadn't arrived, the third time still nothing arrived. This was despite changing the delivery address as they said it may be a postal fault. After the third delivery had failed to arrive on time, I was promised a refund and that some bacon would absolutely arrive today. Nothing has which I find incredible after I have had three telephone conversations and sent 6 e mails regarding the issue!!! What I thought was a great idea for a birthday gift absolutely ruined.
I haven't received the order so I'm contacting them today to cancel.
1st delivery did not arrive today.
The goods have not arrived even though I was told they would arrive today so this feed back request has arrived beforethe goods!
I was expecting delivery today as I was informed when I placed the order but nothing came in the mail today ???
The product hasn't turned up yet so difficult to review
Cure and Simple is rated 4.19 based on 254 reviews