Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Excellent product with consistent quality, along with first class friendly customer service. Highly recommended!
Amazing bacon, you won't find anything this good in any supermaket. Mmmmm yummy, think I will have a bit more!
good price, fast seals, very good taste
Just enjoyed our 1st pack of bacon. Very tender and without the strange white stuff supermarket bacon often has.
First order received this week. Great quality bacon, far better than supermarket.
Taking too long to cancel plan.
I really like how easy it was to sign up and order. The bacon was quick to arrive and was very tasty indeed! Will be ordering from this company again.
Delicious bacon and great delivery.
You have made me a bacon snob! I won't settle for white gooey stuff and less than totally delicious bacon. Cure and Simple even deliver. It's been a tough year and I love myself enough to order beautiful bacon and with home made bread the bacon sandwiches are now off the chart...
Fantastic bacon and great service. Can't recommend highly enough.
Very tasty bacon. We're on a mixed subscription pack and tried the Black Treacle today and it was a big thumbs up from the family. Would recommend.
I am a new customer of Cure and Simple and in all honesty, the service and the product was fantastic! I could really task the difference from shop bought cured bacon and theirs. I will be ordering again soon. Thanks.
Failed to deliver on due date. Failed to deliver. Failed to respond to e mails. Suspect this site is a scam.
Trailed off briefly I don't know why but all back to normal.Fantastic product.
Well mine didn't arrive and it's been 2 days and still not heard from them so pfff, I'll just go to the shops in future
Great bacon - but rubbish delivery. For the third time in recent months delivery has failed; but they have still taken the money and not responded to contact messages. Their packaging does not conform to requirements from the post office for sending food through the post, which may be the cause of the issue.
Great bacon & delivery process but their website/ordering process is always broken.
The bacon is fantastic but the reliability of actually receiving it is not ideal. One week it didn't turn up at all. Another it turned up 4 days late and smelt of vinegar when I came to use it. And this week it's now 3 days late and counting, so I've cancelled. However, clearly a lot of people are not having these delivery issues so if you are getting reliable deliveries, this is a good service with a very good product and I would still recommend trying it because surely the delivery issues are not the company's fault but Royal Mail's.
Don't rely on your subscription actually arriving on time ...if at all! Delivery seems to be hit and miss. I started a subscription at the beginning of 2020 for a fortnightly pack of bacon to be delivered. The bacon - very tasty, very happy with the product, when I get it. The customer service - usually ok but occasionally like the message sent last week no response which is frustrating. Delivery - appears hit and miss and I have had a few deliveries I have not received. Returns & refunds - not used this, the bacon is good...when you get it! Sadly I am considering stopping this subscription as I don't seem to be able to rely on delivery.
Unauthorized charge on my card a year after taking out a trial. Unacceptably priced to begin with and then taking money a year later without permission is simply robbery.
Cure and Simple is rated 4.19 based on 254 reviews