Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Excellent service following a difficulty with an order. Went the extra mile to sort the issue. Very impressed Thanks to Jess in particular for help given. Would recomend Cure and Simple totally.
Guys! This is seriously the best thing in my life!!! and the best present ever!!! I look forward to having a life-long relationship with C&S!!! Whoop whoop! Lots of Love
Amazing quality, great flavour, well aged, tender, the perfect steak! Would highly recommend and use again!
Nice easy ordering process and perfect delivery with DPD. Steak was awesome, best I've tasted in a while. Highly recommend giving it a try!
Fantastic products and service is superb
Rump steak sent as an imaginative Father's Day present. Arrived when expected, easy to cook, tender, juicy and tasty. Much appreciated!
The best bacon, great customer service and love trying all the different flavours. Highly recommend.
I tried their Smoked streaky, wow never have I had bacon so good. Definitely will be using more.
Excellent product with consistent quality, along with first class friendly customer service. Highly recommended!
Amazing bacon, you won't find anything this good in any supermaket. Mmmmm yummy, think I will have a bit more!
good price, fast seals, very good taste
Just enjoyed our 1st pack of bacon. Very tender and without the strange white stuff supermarket bacon often has.
First order received this week. Great quality bacon, far better than supermarket.
Taking too long to cancel plan.
I really like how easy it was to sign up and order. The bacon was quick to arrive and was very tasty indeed! Will be ordering from this company again.
Delicious bacon and great delivery.
You have made me a bacon snob! I won't settle for white gooey stuff and less than totally delicious bacon. Cure and Simple even deliver. It's been a tough year and I love myself enough to order beautiful bacon and with home made bread the bacon sandwiches are now off the chart...
Fantastic bacon and great service. Can't recommend highly enough.
Very tasty bacon. We're on a mixed subscription pack and tried the Black Treacle today and it was a big thumbs up from the family. Would recommend.
I am a new customer of Cure and Simple and in all honesty, the service and the product was fantastic! I could really task the difference from shop bought cured bacon and theirs. I will be ordering again soon. Thanks.
Cure and Simple is rated 4.22 based on 262 reviews