Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
delicious smoked bacon - no water at all comes out in the pan - good old fashioned, unadulterated bacon. Love it.
Excellent product and service. It really is a novelty to fry bacon and not be confronted with white foam as water is released! Bacon is very flavoursome and with the reduced water content quicker to fry. By comparison with supermarket bacon it is more expensive and could be considered a luxury product but I'd eat less bacon to pay that bit extra to get a quality product.
Excellent service but more importantly excellent bacon, it had a proper smoky taste,was lean and tender ...can’t wait for our next delivery,Thankyou.
I'm new to this concept of regular quality bacon deliveries and so far I am extremely happy with the service and the quality of the bacon provided. Watch this space.
The system is so easy and efficient and allows such flexibility for when you want your bacon. The bacon itself is delicious, and brings so much joy to eat. I also really appreciate the variety of flavours that are available. The vouchers are such a good gift to give and to receive.
perfect taste good quality could do with being cut thicker
Always arrives quickly and is very delicious with no white sludge whilst cooking. Love it!
At last, real Bacon, old style taste as I remember from my childhood.
Superb bacon, We wanted to try streaky last week, Hopefully we get it this week.
I really look forward to the weekly bacon deliveries. The first 3 packs have been absolutely delicious and I look forward to the next 3! What a great present from a friend!
This was my first purchase and having been sold "dry cured" bacon by other butchers I was a little apprehensive. However I opened my first pack and lo and behold...proper bacon, cooked without the white stuff and the taste was out of this world. A true old fashioned flavour and I cannot wait for the next delivery. 10/10 to all
One word: Delicious!
This is the best bacon we gave had in years. None of the water to fry/grill out. Just great tasting bacon.
The first thing I noticed was the absence of "the white stuff", great flavour, definitely a great and highly recommended product.
Old fashioned bacon! While cooking, it smells like you imagine it should smell! You know when you watch a film or tv show and they are cooking bacon, it's how your brain thinks it should smell and taste! The slices are nice and thick, but not too thick! We like crispy bacon here. The fat in the Cure and Simple range, cooks off quickly because to the lack of water pumped into it, so the meat stays nice and the fat goes crispy! You don't get shrinkage either! I ran our of the Cure and Simple rashers and swapped back to the shop bought ones. Within seconds the white bubbly froth of water eked out of them. They did crips up but were so salty compared to C&S bacon! Put in the egg and bacon sandwiches, the flavour was so delightful we really wanted to make another one! The next day we had the rest of the rashers with scrambled eggs and black pudding and it was so good, my husband sat smiling through every mouthful!
Fresh bacon delivered to my door, nice selection of types and I can change each delivery to try new ones.
Great service! Fantastic flavour!
The bacon was delicious, I had forgotten what bacon used to taste like when I was a child, many years ago. The slices are a good thickness and no water comes out during cooking. We can't wait until the next pack arrives.
Easily the tastiest bacon I have had the pleasure of consuming. would highly recommend to all bacon lovers.
Quite simply, the best tasting bacon I've had since I was a boy and that's well over 50 years ago, back in the days of the "old time corner shop" butchers. Truly excellent and has spoilt me for ever having bacon from anywhwere else. Highly recommend if you care about taste.
Cure and Simple is rated 4.20 based on 256 reviews