Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Good quality bacon. Arrives well packaged and on time
Great bacon and excellent customer service. Would happily recommend
I received this as a gift and the service and products are excellent
I recently made my first purchase at Cure and Simple and received my order a couple of days later. I loved the fact the Bacon wasn't filled with water and the taste was without doubt the best I have ever had. I'll certainly be coming back for more!
Products purchased were very good quality. Purchasing process and delivery also excellent.
Tasty and fresh bacon delivered to my door - what's not to like?
Amazing! Great bacon, it's a little pricey but it's reasonable given the quality, taste and amount of bacon. I eat a lot of bacon (more than I should) and I love this.
Good meaty taste with varied flavours mean that you can find something to suit you and the occasion. Statement about no / low shrinkage due to no added water is very true.
Great concept made brilliant by great bacon! What turned brilliant into superb was the commitment to customer service when my order was held up in the pre-Christmas post. Thank you.
Unusual Christmas present from my daughter, but what a great idea. The smoked back bacon is simply delicious.
The bacon is phenomenal. I'm yet to try another type, but there is plenty of time to go through a great range.
So far I have been very happy with not only the quality and taste of the Bacon but also the speed of delivery and ease of ordering. Keep it up !
Delicious bacon. Excellent service.
Beautifully cured, perfectly wrapped, very tasty.
Great tasting bacon that always arrives on time.
Delicious real bacon delivered to your door. What more needs to be said!!
Really high quality meat. The smoked streaky bacon was a bit sweeter than I was expecting, but it's very good.
Very convenient for use very good taste and less hassle
The sign up process was really easy, the intro price was great and the bacon (the smoked Pancetta style one) tasted markedly different and better then the best bacon from supermarkets. Going to keep trying it out although £6.40 a pack feels a bit much despite the better product.
Really really tasty