Cure and Simple Reviews

4.2
Based on 267 reviews
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
As a birthday gift I was really thrilled - a genuinely different offering, great product, lovely personality and interface - my only one desire would to have the products arrive a little more spread out timewise - I love bacon but we have three packs in the fridge, they will get eaten but I'm loathed to freeze and don't usually eat a packet or more in any given week - a first World problem I know, can you really get too much of a good thing?
Delicious bacon, straight to my door - what’s not to like? (Unless you are a pig of course)
It’s nice to be able to eat genuine bacon that’s not full of water. Good taste and texture. Worth the little extra money
My mate bought me a subscription as a birthday gift; I hadn't heard of Cure & Simple before. Two things: Firstly, this is literally the most genius idea ever. Bacon through your door! In a time when most of the stuff that comes through my letterbox is complete garbage I now have a renewed excitement for the postman. Secondly, the product! I can't recommend this bacon highly enough. These guys obviously take their breakfast seriously, as do I. They don't lie when they say their bacon is utterly delicious. My advice is, get involved with this.
Very nice. Very happy with product. Thank you x
Great service, excellent bacon and a real treat to look forward to in my post.
Although the bacon was tasty when cooked - it was a rather jumbled mess in the package., very difficult to seperate.
Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. £3.00 off with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/
I've been using them for 8 months now. One hiccup where an order failed to appear, but a quick phone call gets a replacement with me in two days.Not every flavour has been to my taste, but worth trying anyway. Soon after I started, I did a back to back test with Tesco's Finest, Sainsbury's Taste the Difference and a local butcher's bacon and Cure & Simple came out top for me. I see a few that have had a whinge about the price, but you can't have top quality at bargain basement prices(FWIW, the local butcher, if you were to add p+p, was comparable in price) Put on to C&S by a work colleague and we often compare tasting notes. Sometimes order is a day or two late, but I think that can be down to Royal Mail.
Makes unexpected credit card charges, even after subscription cancelled, doesn't answer the phone, doesn't answer enquiry emails.
I pre ordered 2 packs of a one off batch in May. Having not had any updates I contacted customer services who apologised and informed me they would arrive on Friday . I waited until Saturday as it was fathers day weekend and I assumed the postal services would be busy . They didn't arrive so now I need to make a trip out to get bacon for fathers day treat . I know its not the end of the world but this isn't the first time my deliveries have not arrived as promised . i'm awaiting a response from customer services . poor service i'm afraid . seriously considering cancelling my subscription which is a shame as when it arrives the bacon is nice
I have a regular subscription and always look forward to my bacon delivery. Only disappointed that they withdrew the Old English cure as it was my favourite, but I preordered a few packs on the special.
This is bacon is horrible and salty threw most of it in the bin.
Lovely bacon, favourites so far were the smoked black treacle and the Bombay cure, but the others have all been very good. The odd issue with bacon not arriving, both on specials, but quickly resolved and replacements arrived next day.
Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. Try for £1.00 with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/
The Code X3VH9K is no longer valid. Use Code BACONBYPOST to get a discount
Had loads of packs now. Two more dropped through my letterbox this morning! Absolutely love this bacon, no more of that nasty thin waterlogged supermarket bacon for us. Tastes superb and the cooking smell is heavenly.
Lovely product , well packaged , delivered on time and very tasty.
Having still not received my order, I am unable to rate my experience...
Nice idea and great gift idea. I've only received one order so far so I can't talk too much about the variety/quality
Original comments removed since I have not used the service and do not have the option to delete.
That doesn't sound right at all, our apologies,I have emailed you so we can try and work our was has happened here
Cure and Simple is rated 4.18 based on 267 reviews