CuraLife Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend CuraLife

About CuraLife: CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

How would you rate CuraLife?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Carolyn Lee
Verified Buyer
"The product definitely helps with blood sugar levels."
Mohammad Butt
Verified Buyer
"Cura Life is very good but unfortunately did not work for me my blood sugar level is almost same and i have to much gas so i think its not working for me Thanks Aslam"
Prem Dawett
Verified Buyer
"Hi my name is prem I’ve had diabetes for about two years been taking tablets from the doctor, my readings have been between 12.9 to 16/17.9 , since I’ve been taking curalife my readings have been 6.7 to 6.9and only been taking three tablets today I recommend everybody to take these tablets they have that for me . Thanks prem"
Allen Williams
Verified Buyer
"my sugar levels dropped from 12+ to between 5 & 7 so quite happy with curalin !!! Allen Willams"
Thomas Browne
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my supply over the Christmas holiday and still have not received them. Despite sending a sample to this address previously, they were returned to your office because of a mistake with the address. I still have not received them and am very disappointed having regard for the fact that I went for my HBA1C and would have liked to see the effect they might have had if they arrived."
Hi Thomas,

We are sorry to hear about this.
Unfortunately, you submitted incorrect shipping details for your order, and due to that, it was delivered back to our warehouse. We do not have control over the shipping details that you submit.
We have contacted you immediately once we received your order back and had it delivered to you again, free of charge.
We are sending you an email with your delivery details, it has already been shipped and should arrive any day now.

Thank you for your patience!
William Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Not quite a month but nothing as of yet !! Just another SCAM I guess!!"
Hi William,
We're sorry to hear you haven't seen results up to today with CuraLin.
The vast majority of our customers see initial results in the first week of use.
Please make sure that you are using CuraLin as recommended: 1-2 capsules after each meal. And, checking your sugar levels on a daily basis in order to follow your progress and see the results.
We will be more than happy to have one of our experts contact you personally in order to guide you towards the best results.
"I started on Curalin approx. 3 weeks ago and started to notice a reduction in my Sugar Levels around 10 days in - im v impressed with the Product and am looking forward to my HBA1C which is due in a few weeks. I started on the recommended 6 tablets a day and have come down to 4 a day (2 in the morning and 2 after dinner) - Was a great recommendation from a friend and I have already recommended this product to others suffering from Diabetes."
Abdi Jibril
Verified Buyer
"Gradually my sugar is coming down when I started was13.5 now 7.1 hope will still go down"
Suresh Kotecha
Verified Buyer
"I have been using this and it seems worked for me its good product to use for Diabetic I also eat chocolates Icecream and other sweets and still under control"
Colin Bass
Verified Buyer
"Curalin has helped me stabilise and the come off metformin and soon other diabetic medication. My blood test showed my body is processing food and I am not diabetic any more. No side effects from Curalin.From much reading and visits to the Philippines,I knew the value of the ingredients."
"I do find Curalin effective and I have managed to reduce my Insulin intake after taking it for just a month."
"Excellent product,excellent result,i would recommend it. The sugar level went down"
Donald Nazareth
Verified Buyer
"It is too early to make any comments butit looks like there is a slight improvement. I will be glad to give you feedback in a week from now."
Anne Singleton
Verified Buyer
"Don't know yet. Taking the tablets only for a while"
Philip Williams
Verified Buyer
"After couple of days of taking Curalin my blood sugar was in the 5s, before they use to be late 6 early 7s. So very happy."
Anat Cohen
Verified Buyer
"Brought my sugar level down! I am veryyy happy"
"It has bought back my life again. I suffered a very bad trauma which affected my blood sugar levels and luckily for me I was checked out by the medical profession. This resulted in my sight being badly affected and I was unable to drive. Just three weeks down the line, taking the Curalin my blood sugar levels are normal and have stayed normal. My eyes have improved and my sight is better than it has been for 10 years. A miracle. Thank you so much. I would have been on insulin if the medical team had their way. The diabetic nurse took the details I gave her of Curalin as she was impressed by the results. The Doctor was not at all interested and gave all credit to Metformin - which had reduced the sugar level, but not to the extent the Curalin did. I owe a big thank you also to my friend Sian who recommended Curalin. Dawn"
Thomas Silzer
Verified Reviewer
"Taking Curalin substantially lowered my blood sugar from averaging 180 before taking it, to averaging 107 after I started taking it. My latest experience with the promotion this weekend was that 3 bottles minus 33% equaled roughly $150 plus another one bottle free, or so it was presented in words and the picture. Where in actuality, 4 bottles minus 33% woul be $202. Still a good deal, but that's not how it is advertized."
Peter Henderson
Verified Buyer
"Have had no change in my blood sugar levels and been on Curalife for 6 months. For me it doesn't work."
Hi Peter,
We will be more than happy to have one of our experts contact you personally in order to guide you towards the best results with CuraLin. As you see from other members of our community, CuraLin has full satisfaction results! Please send us your details to info@curalife.co
Roger Harriss
Verified Buyer
"dropped my blood sugar levels to a controllable level which resulted in a lower Hba1c when checked by nurse. these actually work so I recommend you try them for yourself"
CuraLife is rated 4.19 based on 75 reviews