CuraLife Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend CuraLife

About CuraLife: CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

Tell us how CuraLife made you happy

Over 7 Days
Tara Dolan
"Curalin is the best. I started to use it when my blood sugar was 17.1 .The very first dose brought it down to 5.1. It was magical. I now eat what I want an just take 2 capsules. I call it my antidote. Thanks a million to Curalin. 😍"
Ian Wallace
"This is great as i’m Very dedicated and run hard for a 57 year old. This seems to work? Yet nothing worked for me for years. Bit dear for me as i’m out of work but it this works. Any bonuses for recommending a friend? Xx"
Maureen Kersley
"CuraLin is an answer to prayer it has changed my life and it controls my blood sugar levels and has brought my Hba1C levels down to a normal value. Thank you. 💖"
"My numbers were lower from day one"
"Blood sugar is starting to stabilize after 2 weeks of use😁"
"Curalife been working good I take 2 pills each next sugar levels look good thanks"
"I have not received my order"
"Reduced my reading from 8.3 to 6 .1 which was very good considering that I was only taking one after breakfast and 1 after my tea time meal. Very impressive but seems to be to expensive for my liking will not buy these again."
"Have not received it yet!"
"I never received the order that I ordered"
Hi Wayland,

We followed up on your delivery with USPS and there was an attempt to deliver it to your address but no one was present to receive it.
We sent you an email with your delivery details.
Please make sure to reschedule your delivery or pick it up from your local post office soon.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance, we will be happy to help.

The CuraLife Team
"Taking 3 a day led to an immediate drop in blood sugar."
Thank you for sharing Margaret! We are happy to be your partner in this life-changing experience.
Please feel free to contact us for anything you may need, we will be happy to help.

The CuraLife Team
"It is really hard to judge how well Curalin works in my case. I have only been on this for 3 days of the complimentary 5 day supply at the recommended dosage. Today, my fasting glucose was 186, down a little bit, but still a concern. I believe the complimentary supply is too small to render an opinion and at the normal price of $75 a bottle and 2.5 weeks it took for me to receive Curalin. I think I will pass on making a purchase."
Hi Jeffery,

As it is was the "online sales season" shipping services took a little bit longer than usual. We apologize for the shipping time and thank you for your patience!

The idea of the trial pack is to let you try CuraLin for a low price and see initial results before ordering a full supply.
As you continue to use CuraLin results only get better.
Many users report:
- A reduction of up to 30% in glucose levels within the first month of use.
- An improvement in lifestyle symptoms such as: tiredness, dry mouth, frequent urination, neuropathy, and blurry vision, within a 3 month period.

The CuraLife Team
"It took nearly a month to receive the sample order. should I make future orders, I hope I doesn't take that long. I am also concerned about the security of the online site for ordering the product."
Hi,

As it is was the "online sales season" shipping services took a little bit longer than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Our website is secured by the best online security systems available.
Payment is been verified by Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal.
CuraLife does not save any of your billing details!

The CuraLife Team
"I don't know yet if they are working yet or not. Probably won't reorder because it took over a month to get them last time."
Hi Ronald,

The CuraLife Team
"Whatever anybody may say, curalyn is a fantastic herbal remedy for diabetic at the moment. It regulate and maintain blood glucose. I don't feel tired again and it had stabilised my body sugar level. Thank you curaLife."
Thank you for sharing Busayo! We are happy to be your partner in this life-changing experience.

The CuraLife Team
"Did not do what they said it would but i guess you cannot expect mote of face book lol"
Hi Joseph,

Let us ask some questions so I can better understand:
How were your glucose levels before and after CuraLin?
How many capsules did you take after each meal?
Are you monitoring your glucose levels first thing in the morning and 2-3 hours after a meal?
Did you stop any other kind of treatment?
"I'm very pleased with the product. It has helped alot. I just wish it was'nt so expensive."
Thank you for sharing Maria!
We are happy to hear you're satisfied with CuraLin's results.

We do our best to make CuraLin available to everyone by offering up to 20% off on bulk orders+ free shipping, and several special promotions around the year.

The CuraLife Team
"Stuff really works. Blood sugar is done. Will reorder."
Thank you for sharing Bill! We are happy to be your partner in this life-changing experience.

The CuraLife Team
"I order Curalife probably over a month ago and still haven't received it."
Hi Jo,

Your order #39632 has arrived and is available for pickup at KIRTLAND, NM 87417.

We thank you for your patience!

The CuraLife Team
"Started a couple of weeks ago on Curalin and am delighted with my better blood sugar results. After ordering the 6 bottles with price reduction they have all arrived promptly and it is great to have a good supply so I don’t run out."
Thank you for sharing Doreen! We are happy to be your partner in this life-changing experience.

The CuraLife Team
"I think it works. I need to order more."
Hi Maria,

We are happy to hear you're satisfied with CuraLin's!

As you continue to use CuraLin results only get better.
Many users report:
- A reduction of up to 30% in glucose levels within the first month of use.

You can order more on our website => https://curalife.co/shop/
We offer up to 20% off on bulk orders + free shipping!
The most popular order for new customers is the CuraLin 3-Pack, as it saves you the hassle of ordering each month. However, regular customers usually opt for the CuraLin 6-Pack option, which gives you an even greater opportunity to save.

Regards.
"Just on day 2 of the trial. My fasting sugar today is 5 points higher today. Around 4:30 this morning I woke up with my stomach cramping . Is this normal?"
Hi Kay,

CuraLin is 100% natural, side effect free.
We would recommend checking the cramps you are experiencing with your doctor.

Some people do need to try CuraLin for a longer period.
Make sure you are using CuraLin correctly:
Take 1-2 capsules after each meal, breakfast, lunch, and dinner before going to sleep. If your average daily glucose level is BELOW 144 mg/dl, please take 1 capsule after each meal. If your average is ABOVE 144 mg/dl, please take 2 capsules after each meal.

Please, feel free to contact us if you need any help, we will be happy to help.

The CuraLife Team
"Just received my main supply the results from my sample pack were brilliant I took 1 tablet after each meal and saw my numbers lower within a couple of days have discussed with my nurse before the need for metformin she was encouraging which helped me make the decision to try this product. Still working on less carbs and more exercise which also improves the numbers"
Thank you for sharing Karen!
We are happy to be your partner in this life-changing experience.

CuraLife is rated 3.98 based on 381 reviews