CuraLife Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend CuraLife

About CuraLife: CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

How would you rate CuraLife ?

"Far too expensive"
Veena Sawhney
Verified Buyer
"Sugar level is getting low and trying to reduce glicizide. I am still try to adjust the injection units."
"I decided after reading lots of reviews about CuraLin as l am a diabetic type 2 person , and thought l would give the trial pack a go. It came quickly through the post so l decided to start on the 1st of June and use only one tablet 3 times a day , they say 1-2 tablets 3 times a day. Not much change for about 4 days then suddenly my blood results were down to 4.6 first thing in the morning and averaged between 4.7 and 5.6 throughout the rest of the day. I strictly followed the advice to take tablet after meals and one at bedtime then take a blood reading 3 hours afterwards , l found that l did have a slight upset stomach for about 3 days but that passed and having spoken with the company they said this did happen to a few people. Overall as others have found it really does lower your blood sugars , just awaiting to have a HBA1C test to see the full results and what my diabetic doctor will think."
"Not happening yet,sugar is still abit hight ,don't know weather it will work for on me.I think I have to be really strick about my food I eat.Will let you know later on.Benji."
Abosede Adepegba
Verified Buyer
"Good, but only use it for few days because it was a tester or do I reused my energy went up but I need a supply that will last me at least one to three months for me to see the results in my blood sugar. Because I've been diabetes and insulin department since year 2000 so I need full supplies to last me thanks"
Gladys Copeland MBE
Verified Buyer
"Small drop in blood sugars would need to try them for longer but I find them to expensive to buy"
Allan Peters
Verified Buyer
"My husband Allan has only been taking this product eleven days. We are both delighted at results so far. On day one fasting blood was 8.5 on day ten fasting blood 4.1. We were beginning to worry in case blood dropped below 4 but today, day eleven blood was 4.5 again. We hope these results continue, if they do then Allan will take these figures to his doctor and hopefully have his drugs reduced."
Shirley Allen
Verified Buyer
"When I first took Curalin approx 4 weeks ago, my blood sugars dropped by 2.1. Now it has increased again and am having a job to get it back down so a bit disappointed"
"I am 67 I feel young and strong thanks howI wound you God willing"
James Brierton
Verified Buyer
"I recently started using CuraLin for my diabetes blood sugar levels. I have tried about every natural product available without any success until I started your product. It does everything you say. My fasting blood sugar level has dropped at least 15 % and is back in the normal range when combined with my prescription medicine."
"Excellent prompt delivery"
DAVENDRA PATEL
Verified Buyer
"To cut the matter short,My blood sugar readings were constantly 9.5 Within two weeks blood sugar level is averaging at 6.5 Started off with 4 CURALINE tablets a day and have now cut it down to 2 a day. And it’s all herbal so no worry of side effects and I hope so dearly."
Barbara Houghton
Verified Buyer
"Curalin has really changed my life it is a wonderful product."
"AT £159 for 6 boxes a day it will have to stay where it is on the shelf and you have to take 6 tablets a day to boot no thanks £159 for a supplement it's the great british rip off"
Virginia Smith
Verified Buyer
"My sugar levels are always quite high between 10 and anywhere up to 18. Started CuraLin 2 in morning and sugar levels came down to between 6 and 8. Still only take 2 per day as I do not want to drop to much to quickly. Will definitely order more. Can’t wait to see specialist nurse in September. Sugar levels constant at 6 so thank you"
Richard Vanstien
Verified Buyer
"The product works although the price is a bit high especially when you are on it long term"
Grahame Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Brought my sugar levels right down, very good product"
Charles Nicholas Bates
Verified Buyer
"Started with the trial pack and noticed an improvement in my BS level almost immediately. Have been taking the tablets 1 3 times per day and I have great results. Reduced metaformin by half now 2 per day and BS in normal range. Very pleased with the results. Nick"
"It seems to be working well but at 6 tablets a days that works out to about £96 a month which I can't afford ...great shame"
Hi Gill,

A single unit of CuraLin that includes 180 capsules (1 month supply for 6 capsules/day) is only £59 + free shipping!
Anita Robbins
Verified Buyer
"It has brought down my bloods"
CuraLife is rated 4.24 based on 139 reviews