CuraLife Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend CuraLife

About CuraLife: CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

Tell us how CuraLife made you happy

Over a month
2 - 3 Hours
"Curalin is amazing, I am no longer taking insulin. Along with a low carb diet, my insulin went from 200 units to 0 units a day in 3 months. I feel great."
"This supplement is amazing! I have been struggling to manage my high blood sugar with diet and exercise and without pharmaceuticals since 2014. I could not get my fasting blood sugar down much lower than the 150's no matter how diligent I was about keeping the carbs low and keeping on the move. After 17 days of taking two Curalin capsules after each meal, my fasting blood sugar was an awesome 97 this morning. AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see my doctor's face when I go for bloodwork in July because he told me there was no way that I could get my blood sugar to acceptable levels without taking the pharmaceuticals that he wanted to prescribe. I wanted to keep my T2 diabetes regimen completely natural and this all natural supplement is what I've been waiting for!!! THANK YOU CURALIN!"
JOSEPHINE Raj
"Since been taking Curalin my numbers have Come down in the mornings, lunch & dinner, odd days a Surge of bit higher blood Sugar. Mornings 6.4 4.2 6.2 8.4 3.7 Lunch 5.6 5.4 5.7 12.0 Dinner 6.0 6.0 6.0 9.4 3.4 Before bed 6.7 4.6. I have to test tonight for bed!! I m now taking 1 Capsule at dinner, Some days I do not take metformin but other days I take 1. I have No Side effects , easy to Swallow Caps. I am quite Pleased with Curalin & Thank you!!"
"I'm still waiting for my order from 9/12/19"
"I ordered my 3 bottles of curalin on june 14 2019 still waiting. They send me a tracking number and is not any good. I ask at the post office. Curalin is fantastic for the blood sugar. The only thing when you can get them it's not worth it."
"I ordered my curalin in June but didn't receive them However I received an email explaining why with a 30 day supply free.I received my original order last week. My blood sugar the mornings are sooooo much better. Thanks so much"
"I just started taking and it is working for me as long as I take it every day"
"I had an excellent result with my first order of curalin. My morning results were very good and always below 100. With the second batch of 6 bottles my blood sugar has really gone up. Morning reading is always above 150-200 and has remained high throughout the day. I am exercising daily. I am very concerned. Please advise. By the way I am taking curalin as per your suggestion- 6 capsules a day( two after each meal) Thank you very much Regards Hardika"
"I have placed my order in AUG. and have not received received anything as of yet.Not even a notification that the order is delayed. I would like my money back since is pretty expensive too...until then I will not recommend this company to anyone."
"Ordered in July still have not received my order."
"Please be advised I ordered/paid for a "6 pack", of which I have received 3, and am still owed 3 more. Thank you."
"My order that i did 2 month ago, didn’t come yet. I got only samples. How can i trust treatment if you can’t send the pills on time?"
"I ordered more of your product, CuraLin on July 3, 2019. You took my payment of $202.00 out of my account that day, but you have NEVER sent my order. Can I please know why? I LOVE and count on your product since starting it 6 months ago and discontinuing my prescription medication approx. 5 months ago. In addition, I am so frustrated that your representative can't even tell me why I haven't received my order or when you can make this right!!!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUY MY ORDER!!!!!!"
"I put in an order weeks ago, and it was never received. I appreciate receiving sample packs in the interim but your company needs to find a more expedient way of getting shipments out to customers. Your product has been very helpful to me as a diabetic but I need to receive the product in a timely manner."
"Product is great. Delivery time sucks."
"Love this supplement, really worked in reducing my BS levels. I ordered the three pack and reordered after I used the first. That was 8 weeks ago. Despite two complaints I have only received a 'bog standard' reply meant to placate me. Had a review recently and have been advised to go back on Metformin and insulin. I'm absolutely disgusted that Curalin are playing Russian roulette with duabetes. Sort your f*"#£=g lives out! Or is this just a big scam!"
"Curalin ha sido una sorpresa. Espero poder seguir así."
"Great product. Gets my bs into range without being overly conscientious with my carb counting. But, I’m still awaiting an order paid for on 12th June 2019 and it’s now 26th September. Starting to smell a rat ? Shame, because it really does work ,"
"CuraLife works great for me. I have been type 2 for over 25 years and with a diet change and CuraLife I am off all my insulin and my A1C is 5.7."
"placed and paid for my order on the 28th July 2019 it is now 26th September still not received keep being told my order is processed someone is telling lies what is going on either they have problems getting this stuff in India our they have taken my money and run Just tell me the truth John D Downing."
"Dear Sir, I have not received the Products ordered on 30 July 2019 as yet. This is not a good business practice. My order as follows: Hi Kooi, Just to let you know — we've received your order #74988, and it is now being processed: [Order #74988] (July 30, 2019) Product Quantity Price CuraLin 3 Pack 1 $202 Subtotal: $202 Discount: -$30 Shipping: Free Shipping Payment method: Credit Card Total: $172 Please get me the bottles I ordered. Thank you"
"I was skeptical of using this product st first but after several weeks I was feeling much better and had more energy with better blood sugar levels. I am upset with myself for not reordering sooner as I am out and really notice a big difference in my health. I have recommended this product to several family members and they are anxious to try it. I hope my order arrives soon"
"hello ... I'm still waiting for my order from august! I understand the delay but your last correspondence said everything was resolved and I'd be receiving my order shortly. I'm still waiting!"
CuraLife is rated 3.75 based on 1,194 reviews