CuraLife Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend CuraLife

About CuraLife: CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

How would you rate CuraLife?

"This has dropped my sugar level by 100. I’ve been taking it for 2 weeks."
Joan Doyle
Verified Buyer
"Only had the first trial jar, waiting for my next order to arrive, hope it won't be long"
"I have been taking CuraLife capsules for about three weeks now and am delighted with the results. So far I have not changed my medication, but since taking two CuraLife capsules a day, my blood sugar, which was usually around 12/13 has dropped to between 5.3 and 6.3. My diet could be better - I still like chocolate and muffins!!! I am thrilled to have discovered CuraLife."
Christopher Ma
Verified Buyer
"Sorry, I still not receive the CURALIN, and not start to dose"
"Feel much better hope this continues further supplies JAL"
Sandra Graham
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service. Thanks. I'll do a full review when I've tried curalin out."
Hi Sandra! We are happy to hear that you are looking forward to receiving your CuraLin trial. Your order has been shipped and is making its way to you. Our free shipping takes 7-14 business days. We thank you for your patience.
Richard Stearman
Verified Buyer
"I have been on curalife just over a week and blood sugars have dropped quite dramatically. If it keeps up you will have made this chappie ver happy."
"Looking after my sugar levels is important. Despite being on 2 tablets of Metaformin 2x a day I was battling to get my sugar levels below double figures. I was hovering between 7.8 and 12.5 and I was worried that I would need additional medication or run into problems. Bring on CuraLife and now my blood sugar levels average 5.5. With lows of 4 and highs of 6.5. That is a major change and I am feeling a lot better. I have brought my aveage weekly measurement to below 6 for over 12 weeks now."
"Only had trial pack and my sugar level are quite level."
John Kelly
Verified Buyer
"CuraLin is simply brilliant!"
Carolyn Lee
Verified Buyer
"The product definitely helps with blood sugar levels."
Mohammad Butt
Verified Buyer
"Cura Life is very good but unfortunately did not work for me my blood sugar level is almost same and i have to much gas so i think its not working for me Thanks Aslam"
Prem Dawett
Verified Buyer
"Hi my name is prem I’ve had diabetes for about two years been taking tablets from the doctor, my readings have been between 12.9 to 16/17.9 , since I’ve been taking curalife my readings have been 6.7 to 6.9and only been taking three tablets today I recommend everybody to take these tablets they have that for me . Thanks prem"
Allen Williams
Verified Buyer
"my sugar levels dropped from 12+ to between 5 & 7 so quite happy with curalin !!! Allen Willams"
Thomas Browne
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my supply over the Christmas holiday and still have not received them. Despite sending a sample to this address previously, they were returned to your office because of a mistake with the address. I still have not received them and am very disappointed having regard for the fact that I went for my HBA1C and would have liked to see the effect they might have had if they arrived."
Hi Thomas,

We are sorry to hear about this.
Unfortunately, you submitted incorrect shipping details for your order, and due to that, it was delivered back to our warehouse. We do not have control over the shipping details that you submit.
We have contacted you immediately once we received your order back and had it delivered to you again, free of charge.
We are sending you an email with your delivery details, it has already been shipped and should arrive any day now.

Thank you for your patience!
William Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Not quite a month but nothing as of yet !! Just another SCAM I guess!!"
Hi William,
We're sorry to hear you haven't seen results up to today with CuraLin.
The vast majority of our customers see initial results in the first week of use.
Please make sure that you are using CuraLin as recommended: 1-2 capsules after each meal. And, checking your sugar levels on a daily basis in order to follow your progress and see the results.
We will be more than happy to have one of our experts contact you personally in order to guide you towards the best results.
"I started on Curalin approx. 3 weeks ago and started to notice a reduction in my Sugar Levels around 10 days in - im v impressed with the Product and am looking forward to my HBA1C which is due in a few weeks. I started on the recommended 6 tablets a day and have come down to 4 a day (2 in the morning and 2 after dinner) - Was a great recommendation from a friend and I have already recommended this product to others suffering from Diabetes."
Abdi Jibril
Verified Buyer
"Gradually my sugar is coming down when I started was13.5 now 7.1 hope will still go down"
Suresh Kotecha
Verified Buyer
"I have been using this and it seems worked for me its good product to use for Diabetic I also eat chocolates Icecream and other sweets and still under control"
Colin Bass
Verified Buyer
"Curalin has helped me stabilise and the come off metformin and soon other diabetic medication. My blood test showed my body is processing food and I am not diabetic any more. No side effects from Curalin.From much reading and visits to the Philippines,I knew the value of the ingredients."
CuraLife is rated 4.22 based on 85 reviews