CuraLife Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend CuraLife

About CuraLife: CuraLife is a global nutraceutical company that provides science-based innovative solutions for modern day chronic conditions.

CuraLife develops and markets nutraceuticals for the management and response to the debilitating impact of chronic health conditions.

CuraLin by CuraLife, our first product to meet the global markets, is a revolutionary condition specific nutraceutical for the management of type 2 diabetes. CuraLin has already changed the lives of thousands of diabetics worldwide.

Our GMP & iso 1900 certified production facilities ensure premium, safe, and high-quality products.
Our formulations include only the best, clinically tested ingredients.

+44-800-086-9122

Tell us how CuraLife made you happy

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Denise Jones
"I have been taking Cura in since October have been T2diabetic since Feb 2016 diet only. I am thrilled with the results after taking Curalin. My fasting levels are down.to 5.4-6.0 daily my DN was surprised and advised to keep taking them Thank you Curalin."
Tufan Banerjee
"Curalin is helping me in more ways than i can imagine!my blood sugar readings are lower for the first time in many years!it is truely a miracle drug for any one,who is struggling to control their diabatis!"
"There is a mixture of capsules in the 180 bottle I purchased. Some are real and some are fake. Please give the value for money."
"I really don't see the is working, nothing is been improved in me."
"I started using Curalin because my average reading was 7.6. Now within a month it's dropped to 5.4. My last hbA1c reading was 60 now it is 36. However I did also changed my diet to eating low protein salads with Chicken or Turkey with the odd Turkey roast but kept away from sweet foods for now."
"So glad I found something that really works.....Just found out that my Metformin has been giving me the worst side effects ever for over 2 years.......I mentioned to doctor but she just told me it wasn't the metformin . So I went off of metformin for the past 2 weeks and all cleared up, thank God....and now only on CuraLife and great diet......"
"I took it for a little over a week and could tell no difference."
"After taking this product I had no difference from where I started."
"From a slow start things have really improved to the extent that I am now all but off Novorapid, I have achieved this by taking 1 capsule 3 times a day after meals . Hoping to carry on with improvement thanks to Curalin ."
"Took curalin along with metformin for approx 3 months and then did Hb1ac test-dropped from7.2 to 6.8 and cut out the metformin.My fasting sugars have been under100 for the past 6 months"
Hi Melvin,

Fantastic news!
We are incredibly happy to hear how CuraLin reduced your glucose levels and you were able to eliminate other medications such as Metformin.

We are proud to be a part of your journey.

The CuraLife Team
"I ORDERED ON MARCH 5. TEN DAYS LATER AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN SHIPPED YET."
Hi Mary,

We are currently experiencing very high demand but are making all the efforts to send out your order as soon as possible.

Once the order has been shipped you will receive an email with tracking details.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The CuraLife Team
"Didn't do anything for me! Wish it did."
Hi Denise!

Wow. You just made our day :) Those are great numbers.

Keep up the good work and happy you are part of the CuraLife family!

The CuraLife Team
"I’ve only taken one capsule twice ! My blood sugar went very low... could be a good thing if I figured out how to manage insulin shots ( or not) with the doses of CuraLin. It definitely lowers the blood sugar"
Hi Pattie,

That's great! We are happy to hear CuraLin helped lower your sugar levels.

As it is completely safe to take CuraLin along with other medications, if you see that CuraLin lowers your glucose level, we recommend to consult with your doctor about reducing other medications so you can stay on the natural supplement of CuraLin only.

We are excited to hear about your results as you continue with CuraLin!

Happy to be a part of your journey.

The CuraLife Team
"Tried the sample pack and worked very well. Ordered more but still not received them yet."

- A reduction of up to 30% in glucose levels within the first month of use.
- An improvement in lifestyle symptoms such as: tiredness, dry mouth, frequent urination, neuropathy, and blurry vision, within a 3 month period.

We truly understand how important it is for you to receive your order as fast as possible.
We are working on improving our shipping times as we speak.
This is one of our goals and we will not let you down!

We recommend joining our CuraLin Community Group on Facebook, where you can speak with people around the world who are using CuraLin and share same experinces -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/261568611056436/
If you really want to show us some love, we’d appreciate to get your Facebook Review!

The CuraLife Team
"I have managed to cut my insulin down from 65units to 40 Units per day since taking curalife I take 6 no tablets per day."

The CuraLife Team
"As a repeat customer, who has recommended your product to friends and family, I purchase the product because it does work. However, as a retired senior citizen on a fixed income, it would be greatly appreciated if there was recognition for being a loyal customer, such as a senior discount, a locked in price? Since my first purchase the cost of multiple bottles has risen to where I cannot afford them. Your discount program is sporadic and only applies to multiple bottle purchases. I cannot be your only customer with this concern. My husband and I are both taking them which depletes our supply much quicker than if only one was taking it. Kathy Swift"
"At first I was sceptical but now, after three weeks, my blood sugar level has dropped to the lowest it has ever been! I will keep on going just to be sure!"

The CuraLife Team
"It is very effective. My sugar level before when I was taking the prescripted medicine was always 250+. I switched to curaline and I am taking 6 capsules everyday. Now my sugar level is always at the range between 100 and 120"

The CuraLife Team
"Works great, i just wish it wasn’t so expensive."

- A reduction of up to 30% in glucose levels within the first month of use.

We do our best to make CuraLin available to all by offering up to 20% off on bulk orders + free shipping and several special promotions around the year.

The CuraLife Team
"I have been taking Curalin for a few months now & am delighted to see my sugar level has been coming down. When I started my sugar level was 13 & is now reading 6! Well done Curalin!"
Hi Miss Lorna!

Wow! Amazing drop. Keep up the good work and happy to have you as part of the CuraLife family!

CuraLife is rated 3.77 based on 636 reviews