Cupid Carriages Reviews

Read Cupid Carriages Reviews

info@cupidcarriages.co.uk

100a School Road, Wales Bar

Tell us how Cupid Carriages made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
They sent the wrong car while ours was parked on the forecourt according to the owner. No champagne was offered even though it was included on the booking. We got married in August and are still awaiting a response (23rd November) despite emailing and calling a number of times. Only the owner who is never on site or conveniently in the forecourt at the time of phoning can deal with complaints. The only positive was that they turned up on time and arrived at the venue on time.
If your looking for a limo for your wedding day then !!!STAY AWAY!!! from Cupid Carriages. First of all the driver didn't know where to go even though it was a 5 min drive from the hotel to where the ceremony was held (he had a month to do a little recon on pickup and drop off). The driver had to ask the bride constantly for directions, and the driver looked like he'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. Then there was supposed to be a red carpet and 2 bottles of bubbly(didn't get any at all) when I emailed them asking to be refunded for the bubbly they replied saying it was supposed be be complimentary and wasnt included in the price of £250 i paid. Then the baby phantom limo was in a state as the paint on the outer roof was peeling the sills had a massive dint in it. To expect things to go wrong on your big day is a given, but everything on our day went perfect no problems we was only let down by the limo service received. I could have Paid for a taxi to drive the 1 mile that we had to go there and back(at least he wouldn't have had to ask for directions and he wouldn't have charged £250 for the pleasure. All in all a very third rate service so look elsewhere for a limo. Ps you pay through another limo company called American Pie limos so seems a bit shady but thought I'd let you be aware of them as well.
AVOID!! Cupid Carriages changed my car the day before my wedding. It was getting wrapped (for some odd reason at the start of the wedding season) and came back damaged so I had no choice but to go with an alternative. I booked my wedding car around 2 years in advance! My car I booked was a Rolls Royce Ghost and I chose a Rolls Royce Phantom as the alternative (it was that or a Bentley) I did complain the day before my wedding and asked for compensation to which my complaint was disregarded. They said on Facebook that a Rolls Royce is what I ordered and a Rolls Royce is what I got. Completely different models! I left an honest and truthful review on Facebook which I stand by as I believe this really helps the public find their perfect wedding car and I was accused of slander, bribery (asked for compensation as I did not receive the car I chose) and threatened by text and email to remove my comment off Facebook or legal proceedings would commence due to ‘damage caused to their business’ because I chose to leave a recommendation that was based on my experience. This was all by the manager Simon who is extremely unpleasant and caused me great upset. I would recommend anyone to avoid this company!
Avoid using this company and please read their terms and conditions which void what they market and sell! I used them for my wedding in June and the car broke down before picking me up. No alternative transport was offered and the vehicle was 'temporarily fixed' by a member of public who spotted the breakdown. The owner (Simon) was rude and had no customer service skills whatsoever. I was told not to call the company for a car update and wait. Fourth minutes later, I was late to the wedding venue! The schedule for the morning was ruined and had a knock on effect to our photography time. 99% of our photos show the car broken down and most of the images are cropped as it was positioned partly in the hedge. The complaint resolution from this company has been dire and non-existent. I have emailed, called and even posted a letter to request a refund. I had to wait 4 weeks in total just for the driver to return from his holiday to confirm details from the day and a week for Simon to take his holiday. After this Simon was busy fixing other mechanic failures but was the only one who could resolve customer complaints. I was told by staff at Cupid Carriages to wait for a response. In the end (3 months later), and after consulting Citizens Advice I contacted my bank and have since been issued a refund. Please be careful if you are using this company. They do not seem to care about the importance of weddings or the consequence of providing vintage cars which are either prone to breakdowns or not properly maintained. Their attitude to something going wrong is that 'you have agreed to the terms and conditions' which in my opinion is neglectful of service and ownership to the situation.
really poor cars, the doors wouldn't shut properly, the rims were dirty inside which meant that I already had some dirty stains on my dress before walking down the isle. The driver was unhelpful and the 'champagne' (lambrini!) was horribly warm by the time it was time to drink it. We were very disappointed and would not recommend Cupid Carriages at all.
We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our cars, we pride ourselves on delivering the best wedding transport so we would like to discuss this with you further, We have your details but unfortunately Simon is currently away but when he returns he will give you a call to discuss this situation further

Unfortunately due to it being a very hot day the complementary bubbly wasn't as cold as it usual is but on this day all bubbly was kept in cool bags before being given out.
Really poor won't use again
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We take our commitment to our customers very seriously, and as such, we are very disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations. If you would like to contact us to discuss the details of your concern, we’ll be able to look into this further.
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.83 based on 195 reviews