Cupid Carriages Reviews

Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Laura & William Tucker
Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 4th August 2017
Thomlinson
If your looking for a limo for your wedding day then !!!STAY AWAY!!! from Cupid Carriages. First of all the driver didn't know where to go even though it was a 5 min drive from the hotel to where the ceremony was held (he had a month to do a little recon on pickup and drop off). The driver had to ask the bride constantly for directions, and the driver looked like he'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. Then there was supposed to be a red carpet and 2 bottles of bubbly(didn't get any at all) when I emailed them asking to be refunded for the bubbly they replied saying it was supposed be be complimentary and wasnt included in the price of £250 i paid. Then the baby phantom limo was in a state as the paint on the outer roof was peeling the sills had a massive dint in it. To expect things to go wrong on your big day is a given, but everything on our day went perfect no problems we was only let down by the limo service received. I could have Paid for a taxi to drive the 1 mile that we had to go there and back(at least he wouldn't have had to ask for directions and he wouldn't have charged £250 for the pleasure. All in all a very third rate service so look elsewhere for a limo. Ps you pay through another limo company called American Pie limos so seems a bit shady but thought I'd let you be aware of them as well.
I had a Roles Royce for my son and his friends prom on Friday and I have to say everyone said how fantastic it was to see something different arrive and how stunning the car was . And I can say the service from the driver on the day was above and beyond what we expected, we had the red carpet for photos and the none alcoholic champagne as well, he was very friendly to all parents and fantastic with the boys nothing was any trouble if anybody wants something to stand out in a crowd then look no further as these are your guys amazing customer service wouldn’t go nowhere else a massive thank you from all of us 👌🥂
My daughter and her friend were lucky to have driver Steve take them to their prom on 2 July. The car was beautiful and looked amazing but the experience was made all the better by Steve who put 2 very excited and nervous girls at ease and gave them help getting into and out of the car in their dresses! A true gentleman thank you!
Cupid Carriages are a wonderful company to use for their excellent customer service, price and beautiful cars. In our recent booking, Karen in Customer Services, did all that she could to help us when our timings changed and Nigel, the Chauffeur, was fantastic in arriving just when we needed him! A really great, well priced, lovely firm to do business with - Thank you!
Would like to say huge thanks to all the team for help and assistance at step-daughters prom. Howard and his colleagues really listened to our thoughts and needs and spent time letting her sit in a few cars, not rushing us into making a decision on the spot. She finally decided on the Bentley and it was luckily free! Booking was a smooth process and after confirming times, the car arrived on time with a really lovely driver who instantly put Jess at ease and talked to her about what her plans were and what was required of him. Brilliant service! Thanks ever so much. Can’t recommend enough!
Great company, amazing drivers. Thank you for helping make our daughters wedding very special
We hired the rolls Royce phantom for prom it was fantastic and the driver was great thankyou so much highly recommended to make your day special
We had the Badsworth vintage car for my daughters wedding recently. The car was in fantastic condition inside and out and we felt like royalty being in it. The chauffeur couldn't do enough for us and just added to the experience. It was the hottest day of the year so far and he carried cold bottles of water for us and even gave the happy couple champagne. Gerald was a top man in a top car. Cant praise the experience enough. Thank you.
I used cupid carriages for my sons prom. The service was absolutely fantastic and the car was beautiful. Our driver Steve was brilliant and provided us with quality service. He was a genuinely great guy who couldn't do enough for us. I will definitely be using this company again.
We booked a limo to transport our parents around on our wedding day in June and what a limo it was ! Very polite , prompt , courteous service. Would recommend Cupid Carriages without hesitation
Very good friendly reliable people and service, highly recommended
AVOID!! Cupid Carriages changed my car the day before my wedding. It was getting wrapped (for some odd reason at the start of the wedding season) and came back damaged so I had no choice but to go with an alternative. I booked my wedding car around 2 years in advance! My car I booked was a Rolls Royce Ghost and I chose a Rolls Royce Phantom as the alternative (it was that or a Bentley) I did complain the day before my wedding and asked for compensation to which my complaint was disregarded. They said on Facebook that a Rolls Royce is what I ordered and a Rolls Royce is what I got. Completely different models! I left an honest and truthful review on Facebook which I stand by as I believe this really helps the public find their perfect wedding car and I was accused of slander, bribery (asked for compensation as I did not receive the car I chose) and threatened by text and email to remove my comment off Facebook or legal proceedings would commence due to ‘damage caused to their business’ because I chose to leave a recommendation that was based on my experience. This was all by the manager Simon who is extremely unpleasant and caused me great upset. I would recommend anyone to avoid this company!
Had a vintage car for my wedding which did 3 journeys everything was on time and the driver was really friendly would definately recommend cupid carriages xx
They have a car park but don’t allow their employees to park there? They park on School Road and it makes the road, if you’re pulling out, downright dangerous. You can’t see the cars that are coming and you just have to guess what’s coming up the road
I hired cupid carriages for my daughters 10th birthday the limousine was a hummer 2 my driver was Davehe was superb absolutely amazing so helpful especially with a car full of kids.. I spoke to Howard on the phone he was also helpful and understanding as I called so many companies and was so put off by their behaviour and the way they spoke to me. Howard was not pushy I really liked the fact he was understanding did not rush me at all was so professional I was so happy I choose this company thank you once again.
Cannot recommend Cupid Carriages highly enough. We had two of their beautiful vintage cars for our wedding in December. I had been worried about timings as the cars were doing multiple journeys but there was absolutely no need - everything went without a hitch, the team are very experienced and so you can absolutely trust their advice on timings and logistics. The cars arrived in plenty of time and looked lovely. Everyone we dealt with was extremely professional and helpful. Thank you to you all!
I gave Cupid Carriages a complex yet very specific request for my sons wedding. We had 150 people coming from far and wide and i needed numerous vehicles at differing times in locations spread cross country. It was testament to how professional, organised and patient they were when they took all the pressure off me by delivering an exceptionally high standard of chauffer service and capability. Well done and thank you so much for helping to make Adam and Marys day so perfect. I could not recommend you highly enough and i know im not easy to please so well done team Mrs H, North Yorkshire
We used Cupid Carriages to provide our wedding car on 29/12/18. We were incredibly impressed with the service. Our driver Mark arrived early and was very friendly and professional. The car (navy and cream Bramwith) was beautiful and a very smooth ride! We were given bubbly and thoroughly enjoyed the ride to our venue. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience in a wedding car. We would highly recommend.
very happy with the services provided and the day was made very pleasurable.  The vehicle arrived promptly and Norman was very courteous and friendly.  I would highly recommened. Mr & Mrs Ali
Pleasant driver, car arrived on time and driver was happy and smiling. In all a really good service would recommend
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.81 based on 231 reviews