Cupid Carriages Reviews

Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Laura & William Tucker
Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 4th August 2017
Thomlinson
I was very pleased with every little thing the car was presented with a blue ribbon which we asked for,car was spotless so pictures inside and all round the car with bride groom and kids were just fantastic Norman the driver was so helpful nothing was to much as we need a wheel chair THANKYOU ALL
We hired a Rolls Royce for me nephews wedding. I must say from start to finish we were well looked after. The driver was professional and courteous at all times. Excellent service. Thank you
Excellent service from Cupid carriages the car arrived on time as agreed, John the driver was friendly polite and very professional, he adhered to all covid regulations, the car was very clean and tidy would definitely recommend cupid carriages.
I had a beautiful old vintage rolls royse For my wedding 28th August 2020 . The driver (Rob) was exceptional on way my wedding day turned up on time, helped me to and into the car as it was badly raining. As my parents locked the house up my kitten escaped Rob the driver was lovely and put my kitten back in my house. Couldn't have asked for a more polite, lovley man on one off the most stressful and nervous days off my life
fantastic service for my wedding day couldn't fault it from the beginning to the end
We had to travel almost 200 miles to and then back for my wedding on single day, but the journey felt like a total breeze. My driver Robert Young was a large part of the reason for this!
Amazing service, very polite and helpful with any changes we had due to COVID.
I had originally booked 2 Rolls Royce Phantoms and the whole process of booking was great. Due to the pandemic there were lots of changes and quite a lot of messing around on my side however Simon was very professional and catered to our needs. On the day of the wedding, there was an issue with one of the cars, Simon called me first thing and told me he would upgrade the car to a Ghost. Great customer service, great company and great guy. Thank you for making our day so special.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend their service.
Very professional, on time and the cars were great, will definitely be coming back
Absolutely brilliant, our wedding g was cancelled in April and looked like it would be again in September so we rang the registry office and got a date five days away. I rang Cupid carriages fully understanding that such short notice would probably mean I’d lose the payment but Cupid carriages came through for us , they really bent over backwards and supplied us with a beautiful car They really helped make the day special for us both Thank you
Excellent service from start to finish, it was for my mums 80th birthday as a surprise and Cupid carriages made her dream true. The driver was very friendly and made experience enjoyable under the current circumstances. Thank you so much!!
Used this company on Sunday 16th for my sons wedding. We had the Rolls Royce Ghost. very good high standard friendly service with a courteous driver. Highly recommended.
originally booked a limo for my husbands 30th but due to the coronavirus was unable to go out on the day planned. we spoke to simon numerous times and was always happy to help and very flexible when we wanted to change dates. our driver john went above and beyond to make our experience a happy one. would 100% book again.
Excellent service. Very polite staff. Definetly will be using them again.
Simon was extremely helpful and helped us move our wedding car to our new date. He was very knowledgeable and reassuring after a stressful couple of months due to our original wedding Being cancelled.
I would highly recommend this company. Nothing was too much trouble and helped make the day go without a hitch. Friendly drivers and beautiful cars. !
My husband surprised me with a Hummer to take us and our family out for a meal for my 60th birthday. What a fabulous experience and the driver could not do enough for us. Very pleasant and accomodating. Would recommend this company. Thank you very much.
Be very cautious of their deposit policy and don’t fall into the same trap we did. They ask for a large 50% deposit upfront that’s non-refundable. Generally non-refundable deposits should be small and not reflective of the total sum so this goes against best practise. Best practises also state that they should only keep an amount sufficient to cover any costs that resulted from your cancellation. We booked with them for our wedding. Our plan was to have our ceremony and reception at two different venues and use the car to transport us between those locations. However, we had to move our wedding to 2021 due to the pandemic. When we moved it we made the decision to hold the entire event at the same venue to make it easier to move it again if the pandemic continues into next year. American Pie did offer to move it for us free of charge but because we were holding the event at a single venue that meant we no longer needed the car so we cancelled with them. I asked for the deposit money back, they refused. I then said that I don’t think it’s fair for them to keep the full amount but offered to work with them to find a fair compromise. I suggested they give me a breakdown of all the costs they’ve incurred as a result of our cancellation and keep an amount sufficient to cover that. Or they keep half of the deposit as reimbursement and send me the other half. They had no interest in reaching a compromise and were unsympathetic. In the end, they rather arrogantly said our choice was to either move the booking or lose the money. So we lost the money. It’s partly our fault for not scrutinising the terms and conditions more when we purchased (lesson learned!) but I just wanted to highlight this for awareness to other people booking in future.
When we originally booked with them for our wedding in august 2020 the lady I delt with was great did everything we needed and more and had all info we needed sent in an email. Due to covoid 19 we had to re arrange out wedding to 2021 so I called them and spoke to Simon. His customer service towards me was outstanding, couldn't be more helpful towards me and nothing was enough trouble for him. He did everything he could to overcome any obstacles and very very polite in the process. Which is much appreciated in these stressful times. I will leave another review once the wedding is finished and let you know of my experience
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.80 based on 234 reviews