Culture Vulture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Culture Vulture

How would you rate Culture Vulture ?

"Culture Vulture Direct is my favourite place to go for gifts as well as necessary (and unnecessary!) items for myself. I have ordered many things from them over the last three years and I have seldom been disappointed. I have beloved items of jewellery, decorations, furniture (including a small table and a chest of drawers), string lights, floor rugs and kitchenware that have come from Culture Vulture Direct and each one feels like a treasure and seems to have a story of its own. I have bought several gifts for friends and family too which have all been very well received. You can shop for young and old, male and female here and be confident you will find a great variety of items of excellent quality and with a broad range of prices. Everything is interesting, unusual and inspiring, and captures your imagination. Everyone that sees the items I have bought from Culture Vulture Direct admire them and want to know where I got them from. I love that Culture Vulture Direct's items come from countries and cultures all over the globe or are inspired by them. As someone who, due to health problems, can't travel and collect souvenirs from foreign lands I am grateful to Culture Vulture Direct that I can surround myself with interesting pieces that make my world feel bigger."
Culture Vulture is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews