Cult Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cult Furniture

How would you rate Cult Furniture?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Helen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cult Furniture in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Helen
"I had never dealt with cult furniture before, but was looking fir a particular item and colour. I bought two velvet stools in navy, which I am using as side tables. The price was excellent, delivery quick, items intact, packaged appropriately, so much so that I bought two ker in another colour p, would recommend and revisit when looking for other items, one to watch."
"Amazing operation, delivery was quick, i had a faulty item, it was dealt with very quickly and resolved to my complete stisfaction, would not hesitate to use them again, what a great company."
Cult Furniture is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews