Cult Furniture Reviews

04AM
4AM

Tell us how Cult Furniture made you happy

Telephone
"This company is useless, state that they take over a week to even to start shipping in stock items but give no update on status well past this already low service level. Do not respond to email, online chat function can not help with anything other than reading our what's on the website. On calling (when you get through) have been promised a call back after they speak to thier warehouse but still waiting. Maybe thier products are good, who knows?. Avoid"
Are you Cult Furniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cult Furniture delivered my Wishbone chair extremely quickly, I absolutely love it, I would definitely recommend!! :)"
"The product was purchased last week. The product is damaged and I do not want to accept the complaint"
"Placed an order in June and still waiting for goods- it's almost October!!!"
"I had never dealt with cult furniture before, but was looking fir a particular item and colour. I bought two velvet stools in navy, which I am using as side tables. The price was excellent, delivery quick, items intact, packaged appropriately, so much so that I bought two ker in another colour p, would recommend and revisit when looking for other items, one to watch."
"Amazing operation, delivery was quick, i had a faulty item, it was dealt with very quickly and resolved to my complete stisfaction, would not hesitate to use them again, what a great company."
Cult Furniture is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews