Cult Pens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cult Pens

About Cult Pens: We understand that the needs and wants when it comes to stationary differs for every customer which is why here at Cult Pens, we’ve curated a collection of pens, refills and accessories to cater for every budget.

Cultpens.com is your one stop online shop for pens from a wide array of brands, from your most premium names in the industry to more affordable offerings from equally as reliable, quality brands. There’s no shortage of variety when you shop at Cult Pens with a vast selection of fountain pens, ballpoint pens, drawing pens and more, as well as a collection of other stationary such as pencils, refills and accessories.

We pride ourselves on offering the best products at the best prices, accompanied by the ultimate level of customer service but don’t just take our word for it, browse the ever-expanding list of Cult Pens reviews to find out just how much our past and present customers love our website and the products we have on offer.
A business with over 13 years of experience in the industry and thousands of satisfied shoppers, we’re extremely proud of all of the glowing cultpens.com reviews available to read online and we hope after seeing them for yourself, you’ll become a loyal customer too.

Tell us how Cult Pens made you happy

"I am from Minnesota, USA. I have ordered pens a few times now. They carry pens I love, order always correct & arrives quickly, esp for an international order."
"Great service and value."
"Great service and very personal service. Nice touch with the Haribo sweets too."
"This is how you do it, after a couple of months deliberating whether I should jump in with a Pelikan M805 or not I discovered Cult Pens, I am so incredibly happy that I did. I trawled the internet, watched many reviews and decided that a TWSBI 580 AL was the way forward, checked prices, read reviews and today received my pen and 2 inks. The whole experience with Cult Pens has been a seamless, simple, professional and problem free process. Ordered Sunday evening, received Tuesday morning. Well packaged, free sweets and a little lovely clip, all boxed to perfection. Stunning service, incredible prices. Other retailers take note. This is how you do it. I will be back for my 805 soon. Thank you CP"
"Excellent service and fast delivery."
"Impressive range of writing tools and hard to find ones at that. Good quick service"
"They have a large stock with a lot of brands. They are pleasant to work with, helpful and have great customer service and all of the products I’ve ordered are of good value."
"Excellent. Good stock levels. Accurate and up to date web site. Prompt delivery. What more can you ask for?"
"This is a great online shop with some products not available elsewhere, such as the Platinum Preppy fountain pens. Knowledgable, helpful, quick - everything you need to satisfy those stationery cravings and occasionally a freebie - but what really makes me smile when I get a delivery is the packet of Haribo - who can resist?"
"Items always in stock, and always arrive next day."
"Incredibly easy website to use. Very, very fast delivery and a couple of free gifts thrown in. These people really made my day."
Cult Pens is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews