Cult Beauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy
Excellent service. Good offers. Items are easy to track and always arrive on time.
I ordered eyebrow pomade and received the wrong thing. I called up and got a response straight away! They are sending the pomade I ordered for next day and letting my keep the other one they sent! I had great service and the person I spoke to was lovley highly recommended
very nice products for the skin
Excellent Web site, so easy to find products which is a good job as Cult Beauty has a huge and brilliant range of products. Loved the anniversary magazine, please let's have another one in the future. Can't recommend this company highly enough.
I've consistently ordered from them for the last 2 - 3 years and my packages have never once been lost, damaged, and all the items came properly packed. Their customer service is fantastic and they do promo codes regularly enough to keep their customer base happy. They've now brought on several more brands and the range is fantastic. I am super pleased and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Excellent products. Always buy Virtue hair care from Cult Beauty - it is the best I have used. Their customer service is first class. Cult Beauty have the latest and most up-to-date products and always let you know when out of stock items become available. I cannot recommend Cult Beauty more highly.
Excellent n prompt service with equally amazing products ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The best servise in my life. Very fast shipping to Lithuania till the door, best prices, always new brands. I am inlove with you โค
They had the product I wanted ordering was easy . The product came on time in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase
Fast shipping, great customer service, amazing variety and good prices.
quick delivery and great customer care
Amazing customer services very quick delivery always there’s good offers my favorite place to shop beauty products.
Very happy with products, and speed of delivery.
They are very very helpful in regards of any kind of damage or lost. Prices are too good. Customer service is perfect. Love this website. I have purchased dozens of times. Always satisfied ๐Ÿ’•
Love this website!! Living in European Eastern means that all top brands comes super pricey and barely affordable. Add to the normal price advertised in Uk at least 20€ more for the same product here.! Bonkers !! Thanks to cult beauty I can shop my favourites brands in one place and discover many more! And pay no more than I should:) highly recommended Ps: I must say that I was never disappointed with product I bought or shipment.
The brands are awesome and good service!
ืืชืจ ืžืขื•ืœื” ืขื ื—ื‘ืจื•ืช ืžื”ืฉื•ืจื” ื”ืจืืฉื•ื ื” ื™ื—ืก ื ื”ื“ืจ ื•ืฉืœื™ื—ืช ื”ืžื•ืฆืจื™ื ื‘ืžื”ื™ืจื•ืช
Amazing products, good prices, quick delivery and good packaging. Keep coming back for more!
Cult Beauty is a gift from above! They make me so happy! Not only are they super quick and helpful but they’re the only store (that I notice at least) that takes off the tax charge if you’re outside the UK; they have the best and high rated brands, they constantly add new products/brands for us to try PLUS all this for free shipping for purchases above £40. I mean - I can’t think of a store more worthy of my money. I love them so much! And they love me! - they have deals from different brands that give you a free gift on certain amount spent. They’re amazing!
The best beauty website I've used. Quick deliveries. Great customer service and amazing products. What more do you need.
Cult Beauty is rated 3.11 based on 81 reviews