Cult Beauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy
I have posted a comment a few days ago which tells that I couldn't get my product even it seems that it is delivered. Thanks to reviews.co.uk and Melanie, who is Customer Service Advisor of Cult Beauty, they refund our money. Thank you for your interest Melanie. However, I couldn't get my product at the expected time, unfortunately.
The service is great the products I need are always here! It’s easy and quick, only sometimes it takes a bit longer to deliver but other than that I love cult beauty always has new product lines.
Easy to order and never had an order go astray. However I wish CB wouldn’t use Royal Mail as it takes ages to arrive and if I’m not in I have to travel 14 miles round trip to pick it up at the sorting office. Please use My Hermes and DPD, both have collection point options.
Products turn up very promptly are reasonably priced and best of all they actually work.Will definitely be coming back to Cult Beauty for more thank you.
Amazing products, really good descriptions and I just love the look and feel of the website. Just one little thing is the time it takes for things to be delivered. Would like a one day option or something
Products you can't find anywhere else.
original products. good shipping and excellent customer services
By being on the ball when I called to complain about an item that was missing from my order. The lady was lovely with a nice polite calm voice- she sorted things!!
Cult Beauty is rated 3.11 based on 81 reviews