Cult Beauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy
Dissapointed. I order 2 products and one of them was wrong, i paid for fast shipping and want to get it for my event.. and now customer service just ignore my e-mails... so dissapointed. I still want that product i paid for!!!! Order 300238044
I have tried on numerous accounts to contact you be email and phone. You do not answer either. I have paid for products that you have not sent a "thank you for you order" email and as far as I can see you didn't process the order but.... you did take payment - very disappointed and will continue to try to make contact. If no response I will contact PayPal for their help.
I ordered a Ziip which was a huge investment. It arrived promptly but didn't work. It wouldn't switch on despite being charged over night. I rang their customer services several times which is meant to be open between 10am and 6pm GMT. No answer just an automated message I've also emailed them but no joy. Apparently it can take up to 2 days for them to respond. Feeling very concerned as it was a very expensive product.
Cult Beauty is rated 3.11 based on 81 reviews