Cult Beauty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy
I ordered a number of Becca highlighters from the sale and limited range. I was going to be going abroad to visit family and wanted to take some nice goodies for them. My schedule was tight and so I called Cultbeauty to check dispatch and receipt times. From what they stated, the parcel should arrive, just before my departure from the UK. However, on receipt, I realised that they had sent me an incorrect item. they had sent a different colour to one of the light chasers that I had ordered....something I knew would be no good to me, or my family, as the colour is not suitable for olive skin. I emailed them with photos, right away, and they replied to ask whether I wanted a refund or replacement. I knew a replacement would not arrive in time, so requested a refund, but they would not forward this until the item was returned. I was due to leave the very next morning, and did not have time to return the item at that point. I explained I would be back in 6 weeks, but they stated that the return cut off point was 30 days. How is this fair? THEY send me an incorrect order, and then they make it very difficult to forward a full refund....as a company with such a prominent face, i would have expected them to provide a refund anyway, as they were at fault, but I offered to return the order, only, I couldn't do it within the time limits they gave in their terms, so I am out of pocket by £16, and they profit on something that wasnt even ordered in the first place.....not a very customer friendly move. Yeah, they are an OK company if things go well, but if not, then watch out, they won't be bending any rules, even if they are to blame. Disgraceful!
very nice products for the skin
Excellent Web site, so easy to find products which is a good job as Cult Beauty has a huge and brilliant range of products. Loved the anniversary magazine, please let's have another one in the future. Can't recommend this company highly enough.
The service is great the products I need are always here! It’s easy and quick, only sometimes it takes a bit longer to deliver but other than that I love cult beauty always has new product lines.
I've consistently ordered from them for the last 2 - 3 years and my packages have never once been lost, damaged, and all the items came properly packed. Their customer service is fantastic and they do promo codes regularly enough to keep their customer base happy. They've now brought on several more brands and the range is fantastic. I am super pleased and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Excellent products. Always buy Virtue hair care from Cult Beauty - it is the best I have used. Their customer service is first class. Cult Beauty have the latest and most up-to-date products and always let you know when out of stock items become available. I cannot recommend Cult Beauty more highly.
Excellent n prompt service with equally amazing products ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Easy to order and never had an order go astray. However I wish CB wouldn’t use Royal Mail as it takes ages to arrive and if I’m not in I have to travel 14 miles round trip to pick it up at the sorting office. Please use My Hermes and DPD, both have collection point options.
The best servise in my life. Very fast shipping to Lithuania till the door, best prices, always new brands. I am inlove with you โค
Products turn up very promptly are reasonably priced and best of all they actually work.Will definitely be coming back to Cult Beauty for more thank you.
They had the product I wanted ordering was easy . The product came on time in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase
Fast shipping, great customer service, amazing variety and good prices.
quick delivery and great customer care
Amazing customer services very quick delivery always there’s good offers my favorite place to shop beauty products.
Very happy with products, and speed of delivery.
They are very very helpful in regards of any kind of damage or lost. Prices are too good. Customer service is perfect. Love this website. I have purchased dozens of times. Always satisfied ๐Ÿ’•
Love this website!! Living in European Eastern means that all top brands comes super pricey and barely affordable. Add to the normal price advertised in Uk at least 20€ more for the same product here.! Bonkers !! Thanks to cult beauty I can shop my favourites brands in one place and discover many more! And pay no more than I should:) highly recommended Ps: I must say that I was never disappointed with product I bought or shipment.
The brands are awesome and good service!
ืืชืจ ืžืขื•ืœื” ืขื ื—ื‘ืจื•ืช ืžื”ืฉื•ืจื” ื”ืจืืฉื•ื ื” ื™ื—ืก ื ื”ื“ืจ ื•ืฉืœื™ื—ืช ื”ืžื•ืฆืจื™ื ื‘ืžื”ื™ืจื•ืช
Amazing products, good prices, quick delivery and good packaging. Keep coming back for more!
Cult Beauty is rated 3.11 based on 81 reviews