Cudoni Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cudoni

About Cudoni: Exceptional service in selling your pre-owned luxury goods.

Monaveen C
Verified Buyer
"What a brilliant company! I was referred by a friend and I have been ever so impressed by Cudoni's customer service and attentiveness.I have used London resale services over the years but none of them have been any where near as easy and tailored to my personal needs.I found Max of the collection team to be wonderfully polite and helpful,he really put me at ease with his enthusiasm.So much simpler than walking down to my local consignment store.Now I am a regular seller my only suggestion is that I want to be able buy on the website too. Please do this soon!!!Mx"
Brittany R
Verified Buyer
"Cudoni’s care and attention to detail is second to none. I have sold with some of the big names before, but have felt frustrated with how long it takes to list an item – let alone sell one! Cudoni is entirely the opposite, quick to deliver on their promise of excellent service and very friendly. When my wardrobe needs a detox they’re the first people I call!"
"Great experience."