Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders over £150 and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy
Diane J
Absolutely love my cuckoo clock. All visitors comment about it. The only thing I’m finding is it’s cuckoo doesn’t correspond with the correct time, at one o’clock it will cuckoo eleven times and so on. Might be something I’ve done but it does make us chuckle.
Hi there! It's great to hear you love the new cuckoo clock. Also, we've just sent you an email with a fix for the issue you are having with the mismatched cuckoo chimes per hour. This can happen if the time isn't set correctly when the batteries are inserted. Please do let us know if you keep experiencing issues.
Samantha A
Very quick and efficient service! Kept me up to date with the delivery of my order! Packaged very well.
Jane S
Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed through the lengthy wait which was not their fault but the manufacturers. We both love our clock which has pride of place in our summer house. We're sure the neighbours think there's a real cuckoo in the vicinity!
Verified Buyer
I recently purchased a ‘Cucu Otranto’ cuckoo clock in orange and black from Cuckoo Collections. I was inspired to buy one following a family skiing holiday in the French Alps, and the apartment we stayed in had a lovely cuckoo clock which we all loved. On my return I immediately searched online for a clock and found Cuckoo Collections. They have such a wonderful selection to choose from, traditional and modern, to suit all budgets. I went for a modern battery powered one as it will eventually be cuckooing away in our own apartment in the French Alps, and we won’t be there all the time to wind it up. The purchase process was very easy, delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be considering it came from Italy and it was very well protected by the packaging. The clock itself is well constructed and sturdy, easy to use, and it’s delightful, we love it! Can’t wait to see it in the chalet!
Jayne P
I absolutely love my new cuckoo clock. It arrived quite quickly and very well packaged.
Verified Buyer
We love our cuckoo clock. It’s unusual design gets many compliments and the cuckoo is as cute as can be.
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.79 based on 48 reviews