Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha Andrews
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
Jane Saunders
The clock was as described, well packaged and delivered in a timely fashion.
Excellent customer service
We love our cuckoo clock. It’s unusual design gets many compliments and the cuckoo is as cute as can be.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 14th December 2017
Cuckoo collections made me happy with their wonderful customer care especially Ryan, who dealt with our item, extremely helpful & told us each step along the way, the packaging & delivery was very good & as for the cuckoo clock itself, it is “Beautiful” & Breath Taking it is going to be a Christmas present & I can’t wait for my daughter to see it, where everyone can see how lovely it is & where it will be an addition in our family for many years to come, for everyone to see its Beauty, Thank you
Good communication and good customer service.
Our grandson loves it
I received my clock very quickly in excellent condition. It exceeded my expectations. Looks great in my office.
Cuckoo collections were so professional all the way. I purchased a premium clock and they sourced and delivered it at a very good price. Ryan kept me informed at every step by phone and email and even called to check if everything was fine after delivery. They even arranged my 5 year guarantee. Highly professional business and indubitably I can recommend through my fruitful experience. Kam.
Good service
Initial problem sorted very quickly and replacement arrived in double quick time. Excellent service and communication.
This clock is quite expensive but is very well made and is quirky and unusual
It arrived earlier than expected and looks splendid. Instructions to make hands on the clock and the cuckoo's call not totally straight forward
My clock is a clean non-fussy modern approach to the cuckoo clock
The design, the sound, the quality is excellent and it reminds me of my childhood and every time the little cuckoo sings it makes me very happy. Love it thank you.
Beautiful clock - enjoyment for all the family.
Great service. Fast delivery. The clock arrived really quickly and very safely packaged. It is a beautiful clock. We love it! Perfect, thank you!
Quick communication when I had a problem with my purchase.
Delivery time good, considering it was coming from Italy, but i was able to track.
Very Well packaged.
Absolutely thrilled with clock.
Amazing customer service - quick response and they helped me select the right cuckoo clock. My beautiful cuckoo clock now takes pride of place at home and always receives compliments. Perfect choice and highly recommend them!
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.84 based on 98 reviews