Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha Andrews
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
Jane Saunders
The product was amazing such detail and was delivered quickly. However when I opened to check it a part of the product had broken off. Looked asif the glue hadn't set before being packaged up. It was a major job however with the cost of the lovely product I give you a 4.
Great service. Bought a Cuckoo Clock for my Uncle in Australia nothing was too much trouble for Cuckoo Collection
Absolutely love my cuckoo clock. All visitors comment about it. The only thing I’m finding is it’s cuckoo doesn’t correspond with the correct time, at one o’clock it will cuckoo eleven times and so on. Might be something I’ve done but it does make us chuckle.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 5th October 2018
Hi there! It's great to hear you love the new cuckoo clock. Also, we've just sent you an email with a fix for the issue you are having with the mismatched cuckoo chimes per hour. This can happen if the time isn't set correctly when the batteries are inserted. Please do let us know if you keep experiencing issues.
we're very pleased with the product we purchased and impressed with the standard of customer service.
We love to hear a happy customer! Thank you!
The service I received from Cuckoo Collections was exemplary. They provide an AMAZING, friendly and hugely supportive service. A true gem in this world of online shopping.
I have had such a good service from Cuckoo Collections from start to finish. They dealt with all my questions so promptly and have been just faultless. A pleasure to deal with and my Cuckoo Clock is amazing.
Great Service. Great price.
Very quick and efficient service! Kept me up to date with the delivery of my order!
Packaged very well.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
We were spoilt for choice by the huge range of cuckoo clocks. We're very happy with the model that we chose and we can't fault the service that we received.
Nice to see something else / unique. Most clocks are the same old fashioned ones. All the Cuckoo designs are perfect / ideal from original manufactures up to very modern clocks. I've seen even more beautiful clocks, 'bird watchers' for instance. Maybe that will be my next purchase because I think it is awesome.
Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed through the lengthy wait which was not their fault but the manufacturers. We both love our clock which has pride of place in our summer house. We're sure the neighbours think there's a real cuckoo in the vicinity!
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
The clock is beautiful, a perfect retirement gift! Very well made
I recently purchased a ‘Cucu Otranto’ cuckoo clock in orange and black from Cuckoo Collections. I was inspired to buy one following a family skiing holiday in the French Alps, and the apartment we stayed in had a lovely cuckoo clock which we all loved.
On my return I immediately searched online for a clock and found Cuckoo Collections. They have such a wonderful selection to choose from, traditional and modern, to suit all budgets.
I went for a modern battery powered one as it will eventually be cuckooing away in our own apartment in the French Alps, and we won’t be there all the time to wind it up.
The purchase process was very easy, delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be considering it came from Italy and it was very well protected by the packaging. The clock itself is well constructed and sturdy, easy to use, and it’s delightful, we love it! Can’t wait to see it in the chalet!
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 12th April 2018
We are now hopefully leaving this winter behind us and listening to the cuckoo, then cheerful tune raises my spirits considerably
I absolutely love my new cuckoo clock. It arrived quite quickly and very well packaged.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 10th March 2018
If you want a cuckoo clock, traditional or modern, the selection from Cuckoo Collections is amazing. Their prices are competitive too so I bought a clock each for my two brothers for Christmas. There was an issue with delivery from Italy with one of the clocks but Cuckoo Collection offered a partial rebate for the inconvenience. The clock finally turned up but they were excellent with communication throughout.
By cuckoo-ing on time!
Absolutely beautiful clock, arrived well packaged and on time.
They make wonderful clocks
great at answering my questions on which clock to purchase. I am so delighted with my clock- made all my friends very envious- they want one!
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.84 based on 98 reviews