Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders over £150 and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy
Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed through the lengthy wait which was not their fault but the manufacturers. We both love our clock which has pride of place in our summer house. We're sure the neighbours think there's a real cuckoo in the vicinity!
The clock is beautiful, a perfect retirement gift! Very well made
I recently purchased a ‘Cucu Otranto’ cuckoo clock in orange and black from Cuckoo Collections. I was inspired to buy one following a family skiing holiday in the French Alps, and the apartment we stayed in had a lovely cuckoo clock which we all loved. On my return I immediately searched online for a clock and found Cuckoo Collections. They have such a wonderful selection to choose from, traditional and modern, to suit all budgets. I went for a modern battery powered one as it will eventually be cuckooing away in our own apartment in the French Alps, and we won’t be there all the time to wind it up. The purchase process was very easy, delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be considering it came from Italy and it was very well protected by the packaging. The clock itself is well constructed and sturdy, easy to use, and it’s delightful, we love it! Can’t wait to see it in the chalet!
We are now hopefully leaving this winter behind us and listening to the cuckoo, then cheerful tune raises my spirits considerably
I absolutely love my new cuckoo clock. It arrived quite quickly and very well packaged.
If you want a cuckoo clock, traditional or modern, the selection from Cuckoo Collections is amazing. Their prices are competitive too so I bought a clock each for my two brothers for Christmas. There was an issue with delivery from Italy with one of the clocks but Cuckoo Collection offered a partial rebate for the inconvenience. The clock finally turned up but they were excellent with communication throughout.
By cuckoo-ing on time!
Absolutely beautiful clock, arrived well packaged and on time.
They make wonderful clocks
great at answering my questions on which clock to purchase. I am so delighted with my clock- made all my friends very envious- they want one!
The clock was as described, well packaged and delivered in a timely fashion.
Excellent customer service
We love our cuckoo clock. It’s unusual design gets many compliments and the cuckoo is as cute as can be.
Cuckoo collections made me happy with their wonderful customer care especially Ryan, who dealt with our item, extremely helpful & told us each step along the way, the packaging & delivery was very good & as for the cuckoo clock itself, it is “Beautiful” & Breath Taking it is going to be a Christmas present & I can’t wait for my daughter to see it, where everyone can see how lovely it is & where it will be an addition in our family for many years to come, for everyone to see its Beauty, Thank you
Good communication and good customer service.
Our grandson loves it
I received my clock very quickly in excellent condition. It exceeded my expectations. Looks great in my office.
Cuckoo collections were so professional all the way. I purchased a premium clock and they sourced and delivered it at a very good price. Ryan kept me informed at every step by phone and email and even called to check if everything was fine after delivery. They even arranged my 5 year guarantee. Highly professional business and indubitably I can recommend through my fruitful experience. Kam.
Good service
Initial problem sorted very quickly and replacement arrived in double quick time. Excellent service and communication.
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.79 based on 48 reviews