Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
Jane Saunders
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 12th April 2018
More Photos & Videos
We wanted to replace a cuckoo clock which we had purchased in Germany many years ago and had not been working for some time Your Clock has done that and works perfectly.It was good to find a company in England that could supply real German Clocks
Very good service and delighted with my purchase of cuckoo clock
Did research online and Cuckoo Collections had what I wanted at the right price (even being sent to Australia). Item was well packaged, and happy working in our new kitchen. If you are after a unique clock try them.
Very pleased with the service and product.
Really quick, efficient service, can’t fault it.
I love the clock too, makes me smile every time the cuckoo pops out!!
Had some issues first being the clock had to be made which we didn't know until an email arrived so it had to come from Germany ,,,,and the senders put wrong address meaning it took many emails and messages just to get it to my home ,,,however the clock is what io expected and this company did what they could to make it as easy as possible ,,,I would recommend
Excellent customer service. The only thing is that I did not receive shipping update, other than that I received it earlier than I expected. Excellent packaging.
My Cuckoo Clock is just wonderful!
Great service and we love the clock!
The product was amazing such detail and was delivered quickly. However when I opened to check it a part of the product had broken off. Looked asif the glue hadn't set before being packaged up. It was a major job however with the cost of the lovely product I give you a 4.
Great service. Bought a Cuckoo Clock for my Uncle in Australia nothing was too much trouble for Cuckoo Collection
Absolutely love my cuckoo clock. All visitors comment about it. The only thing I’m finding is it’s cuckoo doesn’t correspond with the correct time, at one o’clock it will cuckoo eleven times and so on. Might be something I’ve done but it does make us chuckle.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 5th October 2018
Hi there! It's great to hear you love the new cuckoo clock. Also, we've just sent you an email with a fix for the issue you are having with the mismatched cuckoo chimes per hour. This can happen if the time isn't set correctly when the batteries are inserted. Please do let us know if you keep experiencing issues.
we're very pleased with the product we purchased and impressed with the standard of customer service.
We love to hear a happy customer! Thank you!
The service I received from Cuckoo Collections was exemplary. They provide an AMAZING, friendly and hugely supportive service. A true gem in this world of online shopping.
I have had such a good service from Cuckoo Collections from start to finish. They dealt with all my questions so promptly and have been just faultless. A pleasure to deal with and my Cuckoo Clock is amazing.
Great Service. Great price.
Very quick and efficient service! Kept me up to date with the delivery of my order!
Packaged very well.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
We were spoilt for choice by the huge range of cuckoo clocks. We're very happy with the model that we chose and we can't fault the service that we received.
Nice to see something else / unique. Most clocks are the same old fashioned ones. All the Cuckoo designs are perfect / ideal from original manufactures up to very modern clocks. I've seen even more beautiful clocks, 'bird watchers' for instance. Maybe that will be my next purchase because I think it is awesome.
Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed through the lengthy wait which was not their fault but the manufacturers. We both love our clock which has pride of place in our summer house. We're sure the neighbours think there's a real cuckoo in the vicinity!
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018