Cubbies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Live Chat, Email
Love them, easy to embroidery on, good quality, this is my 5th year to order blank cubbies.
Fantastic personalised products, have used them several times and each time they have become firm favourites with all recipients (and their parents). They take pride of place in their bedrooms and will be cherished for years to come. Highly recommend, fast professional service
Excellent service, excellent quality, a very friendly team that were so easy to communicate with, fast delivery, what more can I say. I love love love the Cubbies!!!
I am very happy with my Cubbies toys! They are very well made, and easy to wash- a must if they are to be played with by young children. I received my first Cubbies from a friend for my first born. I loved it so much I ordered my own for my newest son.
Cubbies look magical before and after they have been embroidered on. I am a home embroidery who likes to give the cubbies as gifts for new born babies. Parents love to receive them as gifts to keep as a keepsake and babies love to cuddle up to them.
Its so cuddly. So soft. So delighted with my order. The customer service even contacted me to verify the details I wanted on the teddy. Great product, great customer service.
I love all the precious stuffed animals available. I have them embroidered with name, date and birth weight. This makes a wonderful baby gift that they can keep forever. I am so glad that I found out about Cubbies!!
Exceptional customer assistance....cant say enough....
Amazing teddies
I have ordered from Cubbies at least 4 times and they never disappoint. The quality of the teddies is second to none. The customer service is also phenomenal, delivery is always quicker than expected and when I made an error on ordering (wrong weight) the team were super helpful in providing a quick and satisfactory resolution - having the seamstress call me directly for the corrected weight. Really cannot fault this company and will continue to use their services for all new arrivals. :)
The zippies are amazing If the non zippies like Dumble had a Velco pocket or able to embroider without going all the through the ear I would have given them 5* Great service, great value will be a returning customer
From start to finish the service was exceptional! Easy to order and super fast delivery. We LOVE our little Cubbies and can’t wait to order more for my boys #mumof3boys
Beautiful gift for new baby. Arrived quickly.
Love cubbies have bought a few from different places and each one has been lovely x
These toys are really adorable and very well made. I am surprised at the selection of other items that are offered. I am very pleased with the items that I purchased.
Cubbies do a remarkable thing with the Guardian Bear for Women who have had the most upsetting thing to happen by losing a baby/child by embroidering babies name and date on to the bear to remember the sad loss. It is a good thing Cubbies do and would like to say thank you from myself and my daughter.๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป
Love cubbies, great quality and fast delivery
Beautifully made, personalised bears. We ordered two in memory of our baby son who was born sleeping, and they bring us so much comfort. We have bought a third for our niece’s christening and are planning to buy a forth bear for our great nephew. Highly recommend Cubbies.
Love the products size and quality are amazing
Beautifully made. Super soft, a good size and a wonderful customer service. Highly recommend.
Cubbies is rated 4.97 based on 121 reviews