Cubbies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cubbies
"Great product! So cute and shipped really fast! Easy to personalize. Got a little confused because I received an email that my product had shipped after I had already received my product. I would definitely order again hands down though!"
Nicole Lulan
Verified Buyer
"Quality product with quality embroidery. Makes a great lifelong gift for a little one 😀"
"I ordered a cubbies blanket as a gift, and they received it in a very timely manner. The quality of it was even more than I was expecting and I absolutely loved it and so did the people who received it! It will be my go to gift for any friends who are expecting!!"
Lynda Moran
Verified Buyer
"Cubbies make me happy because I love the cuteness of the teddies etc and the way you can personalise them. I think they are great presents for little ones."
"The teddy bear came quickly in France. The compagny is really nice."
Leanne Wilcher
Verified Buyer
"These beautiful bears have made for beautiful keepsakes gifts for my daughter and niece. They love their matching bears."
"The teddy was absolutely adorable and the added stitching of the birth information will make it such a keepsake. Such good quality too!! Will for sure by more!"
"Very happy with the quality and workmanship. Love the bears"
Laura Gibson
Verified Buyer
"I love these Cubbies! They are so well-made, so cute, that they just sell themselves. Literally every person who has seen these adorable animals tells me how much they like them and want them. They are very easy to work with, and sew out perfectly!"
Renee Larsen
Verified Buyer
"I love how well made These Cubbies are.. I was very impressed with the workmanship that goes into each one.. The details are amazing. Best of all they are so huddable and cuddly"
Leonnard Barreaux Veronique
Verified Buyer
"Peluche de trés grande qualité, toute douce ,est parfaite pour les très jeunes enfants. Je recommande sans hésitez !"
Maria Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Well, were can I start, customer service first class, did not expect to have a phone call, so that was a welcome surprise. Next the quality of the Cubbies are amazing, super soft, easy to work on, and oh my what a wonderful selection. Keep it up. Happy happy happy"
Valerie Cleveland
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality and great designs."
Rajit Kaur
Verified Buyer
"They are amazing, kids in my family Love them. I love embroidering them with different designs."
Crystal Moore
Verified Buyer
"They are awesome. I'm very happy with the 5 I've odered. I have gotten a lot of comments on them as well. I will definitely be ordering again and recommending your work to others."
"I was exceptionally pleased with the blankie being stitched into the middle and not all the way through into the back. Customer service is excellent - I will definitely purchase again from yourselves. Thank you - my daughter loves it :-)"
"So far I have purchased three teddies, for my children, aged 23, 24 and 27. Our whole family love these bears. They are well made and fast delivery. The personalised bears are very special, and I will buy them for my grandchildren in the future too."
Margaret Ruddick
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a personalised unicorn/teddy for my grandchild. It arrived quickly and is very good quality. I made a mistake on my order and had to ring the company the next day and they quickly rectified the problem for me. I would definitely recommend Cubbies."
"Oh my goodness! What an astonishing service! Incredible is an understatement. I placed my order on Thursday evening and received it yesterday (Monday) lunchtime. You are an amazing supplier and I am very grateful. So pleased to have ordered your products. Well done Jo Ward"
Fernando Martins
Verified Buyer
"Besides being adorable, this Cubbies are well made and they are made in away that makes it so easy to personalize. They are great addition to our store. We couldn't be happier to add this to our monogram boutique."
Cubbies is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews