Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

JACEK
Verified Buyer

Its very easy make on line .
Roy Everett
Verified Buyer

I booked and paid for a holiday in Cuba. The agents did not send me a visitors card to enter Cuba, so, basically, I paid for a holiday I could not have. I found Cubavisa website and it was so easy to use. I paid them for the visitors card and in a few days received it through the post. I was treated courteously by the company and made to feel I was important to them. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Michael Joseph
Verified Buyer

An excellent service, very prompt service and the keep you abreast of your application at every step of the way
William James
Verified Buyer

Clear website and application form. Quick turn-round. Visas received within a week.
Verified Buyer

Just made the whole thing unbelievably simple
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service.
Kenneth David
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to follow..arrived within days
Verified Buyer

Easy to complete forms with all queries already covered and extremely fast service
Trevor Stephen
Verified Buyer

Very quick and efficient, easy to apply.
Maria Louise
Verified Buyer

Great service fast and efficient
Linda Dawson
Verified Buyer

I used their online application form to place my order which was a very easy form to complete and within two days of doing so received a message to say my visas were on their way. I would have no hesitation on using this company again if looking to obtain visas for another visit to Cuba.
Linda
Verified Buyer

I went online and ordered my Tourist Visas, which I found to be a very easy process to complete, and within two days of ordering had received a message to say that they were on their way. I chose to have them sent by the tracked method and they were with me the next day. I cannot recommend this company enough for making this process so simple and getting such good service and would have no hesitation in using them again if visiting Cuba in the future.
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website. Fast and efficient service. Would use again
Peter
Verified Buyer

Great site very easy to use Visas arrived very quick
Recommend this site 100%
Very Happy customer Thank you Cubavisa
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Website easy to use. Visas were with us with 4 days (special delivery) and one of the best prices. Thank you
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Extremely easy, and very quick on service.. Absolutely fantastic..
Verified Buyer

Prompt service thank you very much I would use them again of course
Lynne
Verified Buyer

After finding out that Thomson holidays were charging £74 per visa (including the same price for a 1 year old) I decided to shop around and my search found Cuba visa.uk. from first entering the site it became clear that everything was straight forward and very easy to navigate, more importantly they were only charging £27 for each visa! A massive saving from Thomson's. I strongly recommend anyone traveling to Cuba to use them.
I completed the on line application on the Wednesday evening and my visas we're delivered Saturday morning having been kept updated via email on the process and where it was upto. Couldn't have been any better service all round and would highly recommend using Cuba visa.uk. Thank you .
Annabel
Verified Buyer

So quick and easy, it took about 2 minutes. Needed it asap, so used the fast delivery service and received my Tourist Card two days later.. Definately worth doing it online instead of by post. Good stuff.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and very fast efficient service.
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 592 reviews