Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk ?

"Prompt service, clear method to apply and we got the visas within a few days! We just got back from Cuba, and very happy with the process!"
Robert Frew
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful first class service and quick response, truly delighted!"
Richard William
Verified Buyer
"Simple on line process and the cards arrived promptly a couple of days later. I would highly commend the service to other customers for Cuban tourist visas"
Nigel Gary
Verified Buyer
"So easy and quick to order. Fast and secure delivery by special mail. All for £115 for 4 tourist cards. Highly recommended."
"Very quick and efficient"
"I go to Cuba a lot, but was caught out by the change in procedures at the Cuban Consulate, having left it too late to get my visa. Having heard of the on-line visa scam industry, I was a little nervous but, frankly, desperate. I need not have worried about this company. Cuba Visa provided a first rate service and I had my visa within two days in plenty of time for my flight. Thanks a lot"
Dear Stephen, thank you very much for your comments. Cubavisa.uk team.
"Great service, easy to use and clear website instructions. One of the fastest delivery services I have used."
Dear Mark, thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated. Cubavisa.uk team.
"So easy to apply no problems and delivery was really fast"
"Very fast, effective service. No fuss or hassle."
"Great fast service"
"The service was good arrived on time however I was charged £66.00for. My 2 visas our friend who we are going to Cuba with us was charged £54.00 for to visas both sent recorded delivery not such how that worked out?"
Dear Customer, thank you for your feedback. Your friends must have not got the Special Delivery service as we have our standard service for 54GBP which includes 1st Class post, not recorded delivery at all. Your was Special Delivery which is tracked post. Thank you for your feedback. Cubavisa.uk team.
"Better than dealing with the UK government"
:-) Thank you for your feedback. Cubavisa.uk team.
"Very efficient service -quick, easy to use website and not very expensive. I would suggest it to anyone who wants to visit Cuba and need a tourist visa."
Neli Georgieva
Verified Buyer
"Extremely quick ! Highly recommend !"
Thank you for your feedback. Cubavisa.uk team.
"Just arrived back from a fab holiday in Cuba. No problem using visas for myself (British) or my friend (Australian) at immigration and very impressed by the speed of service by Cubavisa.uk - literally had the visa within days!"
"Quick reliable service"
JOHN DYKES
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, my visas arrived within a few days of paying for them. Would recommend Cubavisa.uk if your travelling to Cuba."
Joana Sofia
Verified Buyer
"It was a very simple and straightforward process. Tool less than one week to arrange the visas"
Sandra Christine
Verified Buyer
"The website was very easy and straightforward to use. The visas were delivered promptly and the emails to tell me where my visas were was very helpful. Thank you"
Thank you for your feedback. Cubavisa.uk team.
"Really fast service, very impressed!"
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 1,175 reviews