Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

Verified Buyer

Easy to use web site. Visa delivered as informed. No obvious problems and efficient service.
Anthony Clifford
Verified Buyer

Having booked our holiday to Cuba, the travel firm offered a contact to organise our Visas, at an horrendous price. Checked on line and found Cubavisa.uk. I then telephoned the office to check them out and spoke to a charming, helpful and re-assuring lady who allied any anxieties I had about using an online company. The online forms were simple to complete, and as promised, our Visas arrive within 5 working days. Most impressed to receive an email telling me which day they would arrive, so made sure we were in to sign for them, Excellent!
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and good price.
Andrew Robert
Verified Buyer

It could not have been any easier, clear concise instructions and perfect delivery as promised. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Excellent & prompt service.
Verified Buyer

I was a bit surprised to find that I had to get Cuba visas myself after I had booked my holiday and then had to sort out how I could do that. On line I found several sites which I could get the visa through with varying prices. Cubavisa seemed to be the cheapest, even cheaper than sending off all my documents to the Cuban Embassy, which made me very wary, particularly since they wanted all my information, (passport and credit card details). However after reading reviews of Cubavisa I was convinced to go ahead and I must admit I had no cause for concern, they emailed me immediately for me to check the details to be put on the visas, and again when they were despatched. Everything went exactly how they said it would and I would happily recommend this way of getting your visa.

fast and efficient
PATRICIA ANNE
Verified Buyer

The application was easy and the service prompt and efficient
Bettina
Verified Buyer

the site was very easy to use and the form was not too long and only requested the important information
payment was easy and the cards arrived within a few days
no trouble and good and efficient service
Carlton Lloyd
Verified Buyer

Speedy, efficient and excellent service.
Marek Artur
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, visa came on time just as advised. Staff also very helpful.
Dennis Anthony
Verified Buyer

Great service, applied on line with very simple form and 5 days later got my visa.
Craig Alan

Very recommend
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, easy to fill in the forms, very quick turnaround! Looking forward to a smooth holiday now!
Kivanc
Verified Buyer

It is a very straightforward process, easy to apply. I've got my card in 3 days. Many thanks cubavisa!
Karen
Verified Buyer

Easy to fill in and Check, delivered quickly
Heather Deidre

Quick and reliable
Daphne Vivienne
Verified Buyer

very easy, didn't take 2 minutes and arrived within 5 days - what more can you ask for!
Antonio
Verified Buyer

Very quick application process.
Helping to amend if you make mistakes.
Valerie Jean
Verified Buyer

Very quick, friendly and helpful service, highly recommend to everyone.
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 717 reviews