Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

"Perfect service. Easy and quick."
John Edward
Verified Buyer
"Website is very straight forward. Seamless ordering of travel visas for Cuba at a reduced price. Expedited delivery if required. Email progress updates. Very prompt secure postal delivery to door."
John Edward
Verified Buyer
"Perfect services, very prompt delivery with progress updates. Secure postal delivery to door. Very straight forward website ordering."
"the first class service we had.from the speed to the cost of the visa. i would definately recommend your company. many thanks."
Julie Sharon
Verified Buyer
"Haven't used my tourist visa yet but ordering it via the Cubavisa website was so easy and quick. They arrived by special delivery within 5 days and that included a bank holiday weekend!"
"Easy to navigate the website Got the visa within the specified time scale Had to pay extra for special delivery but was worth it for peace of mind Would recommend"
Alison Jane
Verified Buyer
"I found this a useful informative website and easy to use. I ordered my visa with them. It was a really easy process and my visa arrived promptly, in spite of being ordered over the Christmas period. I recommend them 🙂"
"Competitive price and speedy service."
"Excellent service."
"Simple fast"
Nikita Kirsten
Verified Buyer
"Very straight forward, prompt and fast timing. Ordered at 1am Friday morning and had arrived via special delivery on Saturday. Paid for fast track under a 14 day departure and very impressed with the timing as I was rather concerned about having them in time for our holiday! great service."
Sarah Louise
Verified Buyer
"I can't believe how easy it was and how quick delivery was. Fantastic service"
Robert Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Awesomely quick service !!.."
"Quick and efficient ."
Alistair Kenwyn Amor
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and good service"
"quick and efficient"
Denise Elaine
Verified Buyer
"I put in my application just before Christmas presuming I would receive my visas after the holidays, but no next day I received a text stating on there way and then received them next day. Brilliant service"
Michael George
"Excellent service"
Linda Susan
Verified Buyer
"was dealt with quickly and smoothly"
"I was worried that the visas would not arrive in time for the holiday we had booked last minute just before Xmas. They arrived just a couple of days after Xmas - was someone working over the holidays? Thank you, an excellent service."
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 891 reviews