Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

"Very good service. Only took a few days for delivery."
"Easy to use web site,fast efficient service. Highly recommended."
"We had to answer only a few simple questions, make the online payment, and our tourist cards arrived in a few days. Excellent service"
Andrew John
Verified Buyer
"The service you have provided - from me having a telephone conversation with a member of your staff prior to me making the application, followed by my online application- up to the arrival of the visitor cards this morning - has been excellent."
Mary Freya
Verified Buyer
"Visa received in less than 24 hours from the time I sent off the online application. Excellent. What more can I say?!"
"Very simple form for data entry. Very helpful, answered my query re cruising. Very quick to provide the visas."
Kelvin Patrick
Verified Buyer
"Fast, accurate and efficient service. Highly recommended."
"The visas came back within a few days as described. We went to Cuba for Xmas 2017 and the New Year, and had no issues at all with the visas/airport etc. They have to be shown on arrival and on departure. Would use again. Many thanks."
"The customer service representative was friendly, polite and had a good understanding of the process. This made my application much easier."
"Reliable and quick service"
"Tourist card arrived quickly and the whole process was very simple. I would definitely use Cubavisa.uk again."
"Easy to apply and quick delivery to my home address - perfect!"
"Excellent and fast delivery"
Patricia Ann
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Easy to do online and received within 5days"
"Extremely easy website to use, fantastic service and all documents delivered within a week. Can't say better than that. Thank you."
Robert Gerald
Verified Buyer
"Professional, prompt and trustworthy"
Lynda Teresa
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow instructions, quick efficient service."
"great service- I was very concerned about how and where to get the visa from- this service is very fast and efficient Oh and much cheaper than the Cuban Embassy!!!!!"
PAULINE EVA
Verified Buyer
"Great service and easy to use website."
Ian Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely excellent. Booked a trip to cuba at short notice then realised i needed a visa. Cubavisa.uk, was really easy to use, and I had the visa within a week of my application. Could not ask for better service."
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 891 reviews