Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travel Fab Ltd, China Works, 100 Black Prince Road,London

Tell us how Cubavisa.uk made you happy

customer service
"Amazing and quick service I chose standard service cannot get any better then this"
Dear Sofia,
Cubavisa
"Perfect process. Quick and smooth. Would highly recommend!"
Dear Stefania,
Cubavisa
"Went on line and within a few days I received the visa. I found it easy to fill the form in and click it was done Thank you for the quick & efficient service."
Dear Melvin,
Cubavisa
"Great service - fast and reliable"
Cubavisa
"Brilliant very good service cannot fault them. Highly recommended"
Dear Neale,
Cubavisa
"Just awesome. Fast delivery."
Dear Patricia,
Cubavisa
"Really fast service. Very impressed how quickly they turn around the application to delivery. Would definitely recommend!"
Dear Joanne,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We wish you a fabulous holiday in Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team
"Great and fast service! Ordered a tourist card for Cuba online 2 days before my flight and called with my confirmation number. I was assured I would receive it the next day before 1 pm. They use e-mail to update you on the process. I got it at 11AM the next morning. Recommended!"
Dear Joel,
Cubavisa
"Excellent service next day delivery."
Cubavisa
"Very efficient easy to follow online instructions also great delivery of visas"
Dear Alan,
Cubavisa
"very quick efficient system"
Dear Peter,
Cubavisa
"Quick efficient and great communication. Highly recommended"
Dear Susan,
Cubavisa
"Straightforward application process, very fast response to an enquiry. One criticism - I did not see prices displayed for delivery options & would have found this helpful in making my selection."
Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. Depending on how soon you require your tourist cards we offer alternatives; however, if you travel within 14 working days, we only provide Priority Service, which does include Special Delivery. Priority Service enables us to work quickly and also to have a safer, trackable delivery to you. As this is an essential document that you need before you fly, we do our best to get it in time to you. Once again thank you for the feedback and if you need further information, do not hesitate to call us on 02071481727 or email us info@cubavisa.uk. Have a wonderful trip to Cuba. Cubavsia.uk team.
"Just got back from my trip to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk met and exceeded expectations. I was wary about the choosing the right place to get my tourist card as it is an important document that is required for entry into Cuba. I'd read that you can get travelcards from the Cuban Embassy in the UK, and I am normally quite wary about independent providers who might not be genuine. A friend of mine had already visited Cuba with a travelcard from Cubavisa.uk so I decided to do the same. Opting for office collection, the office was a short walk from Vauxhall tube/bus/rail station. The Cubavisa.uk representative was really nice and he explained a bit about the travelcard and asked me about my trip. Cubavisa.uk is highly recommended. I will be using again for my next trip to Cuba, which hopefully won't be too far in the future!!"
Thank you for the feedback, glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday and we hope that you do book with us again, in the future.

Cubavisa
"Easy form to complete and super fast service!"
Dear Alessia,
Cubavisa
"Had to get tourist cards from Cubavisa, because airline could only get them for UK citizens and one of our party was an EU citizen living in the UK. Cards arrived in 2 days by Royal mail. Tracking enabled us to work out when they would be delivered, so we could sign for them."
Dear Michael ,
Cubavisa Team
"Hi. This visa service site was very easy to use and we had the documents in the post within four days. Well done Cubavisa.UK"
Dear Kevan,
"great service thanks!"
Dear Aminah
Cubavisa Team
"What an absolute pleasure dealing with these people, I was so impressed."
Cubavisa Team
"A better price than other websites and cost of one day delivery was included and honoured. Excellent service."
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,773 reviews