Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk ?

"Very efficient and quick service, we received our visas within a week."
"Very professional service."
"very quickly processed. only niggle is that I did not receive a confirmation email when I first applied for the visa. However, 2 days later I was informed it was to be posted the next day."
SUSAN WINIFRED
Verified Buyer
"The service was very efficient and I have collected it from the Royal Mail today. I have always enjoyed my time in Cuba and am looking forward to this trip also."
"Effortless and fast"
"Great service. Fast and efficient. Will certainly be recommending to friends. Saved so much time."
"Visa came the day after ordering online. Super fast service."
MALCOLM JOHN
Verified Buyer
"Visas arrived as promised, from start to finish took 4 working days."
"Fast and efficient service"
Anthony Bernard
Verified Buyer
"Simple to apply for, arrived promptly , got us into Cuba and as long as they get us out I’ll be 100% happy with Cubavisa."
"Easy and super quick service. While you may pay a premium for their services, it’s worth it just for the hassle-less experience."
Stephen George
"quick efficient delivery"
Richard Barker
Verified Buyer
"I made a silly mistake on my application but a short e-mail and follow-up phone call resolved the issue without further fuss. The lady I spoke with saw my e-mail right away and sent me a further-mail confirming the correction. Very happy with this service."
"First class service and completely safe to use."
PHILIP LYNDON
"so easy to do."
"Very easy website and Customer service advisor extremely helpful!"
Justyna Marta
Verified Buyer
"I applied for Cuban tourists card. After 2 days I received it by mail. Easy and quick service."
KEITH GERARD
Verified Buyer
"We travel to Cuba in 2 weeks and I was worried in case we didn't get the visas in time. I applied on line and paid. They arrived within 2 days, fantastic!"
"I normally apply for visas with the embassy but the process with the Cuban embassy seemed overly complicated. This service however was excellent. Simply and straightforward my tourist cards arrived within a few days and I had no issues with immigration on arrival in Cuba. I would definitely use them again."
"Excellent , quick, efficient and easy service"
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 1,175 reviews