Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travel Fab Ltd, China Works, 100 Black Prince Road,London

Tell us how Cubavisa.uk made you happy

customer service
"Our first time realising a lifetime ambition to go to Cuba, so procedures are very new, and we were nervous about plumping for what may have been a dodgy site. However, we are delighted at the choice we made. The form was easy to fill in, the payment straightforward, and the visas were delivered very quickly. So now it is just down to enjoying our visit to Cuba."
"Easy online process, visa arrived a few days late. Would recommend!"
"Very good service very easy to fill out online forms however a little pricey"
"Fast efficient service"
"Really great and speedy service. I didn’t receive my confirmation email at booking. Rang them and they were very helpful, friendly and professional. They resent the email and my cards arrived within days. Have recommended them to other family members who are also travelling to Cuba."
"Excellent quick and first class service."
"All was so easy and straight forward BUT it was NOT clear with the departure date! At the confirmation email, it was said the date 14th Jan 2019 and which it was the date, I was filling the application, How could I travel on the same day of applying for the visa. However, I am travelling in 10 days time but I was charged for Premium! Generally was all good"
Dear Katayoun, thank you for your feedback. We want to clarify that we do not fill in any parts of the tourist cards, if by mistake you added the present date, we have seen that it was amended free of charge. The tourist cards will get stamped with arrival date the moment you land in Cuba. If you are travelling within 14 working days, we ask to have it done in priority service which cost just £5 one-off fee more than special delivery, this to make sure you get your tourist cards promptly. As you might appreciate they are important documents, and we do not like to leave it to close for peace of mind. We must also add that the cost that you pay for two tourist cards was 66GBP which is still a much better value for money. We appreciate your custom and feedback, and we wish you a great trip to Cuba.
"Very easy process. Recieved Visas within 5 days."
"Simple and straightforward to apply and the paperwork arrived in a matter of a couple of days as promised"
"A straightforward, fast service that was cheaper than that recommended by our holiday company."
"I was very impressed with Cubavisa’s services. After having phoned them with a few questions regarding the pickup option, I applied online on Monday night and collected the cards as agreed on Thursday (I think it could have been earlier) as I didn’t want to risk delay or loss in the post. Very efficient and highly recommended"
"A very good example of efficiency and simplicity - well done!"
"excellent fast online service. good price too"
"Very quick turnaround of my Tourist Card on a normal application Speedy and helpful when I needed to change a detail about my accommodation."
"It was very easy to apply for and the visa arrived extremely quickly. I have applied for other visas in other countries and this was by far one of the easiest. Looking forward to my visit."
"Simple to apply for with a fast and secure delivery. The process took four working days from application to a "special delivery" receipt."
"Excellent service"
"Effortless procedure to get our visas"
"Excellent Service! Highly recommended - fast, loyal and great customer support. Thank you :)"
"Straight forward process"