Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

Aaron James

Quick and easy to use
John
Verified Buyer

Easy service to use and no hassle. Very quick to post.
Deborah Michelle Jane
Verified Buyer

Fast, reliable service and helpful staff.. Thank you
Neville Keith
Verified Buyer

It was so easy and straightforward, I went online and had completed the paperwork and paid the fee within minutes. The visa arrived within days, and was £5.00 cheaper and less hassle than trying to obtain a visa from the Cuban Embassy directly. Trying to obtain a visa from the embassy was more expensive and unecessarily complicated as they only accept payment by postal order or bankers draft, which incur additional charges.
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy, especially as the embassy was closed, got it within a few days. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Easy to apply. Easy to understand. Tourist card came in good time. Good letter with advise.
Stephen Francis
Verified Buyer

have used this service a few times,, and found it to be very fast and safe and when i travel to cuba this is the place to go for my visas thank you
Tina Margaret
Verified Buyer

Great service fast delivery can not fault in any way
Verified Buyer

We are really happy with the service , filled in form and paid in line in a Monday had visa on the Thursday ! 4 days turn round ! So easy and simple to do . Thank you very much . T jones
HIRALAL DEVSHI
Verified Buyer

I was very happy because the application was very easy to apply and we got the visa in three dYs without any hassles.
Tom

Quick and efficient service
Verified Buyer

I was really worried that I wasn't going to get my tourist card on time, as I was flying out, in less than 10days but I've never been happier, as I received it so fast!

Thank you very mum!

Good prompt service.
STUART STANLEY
Verified Buyer

Ordered 4 all done within 24hrs. Very good service.
Verified Buyer

No hassle filling out forms
Very quick delivery
Thanks
Fatima Shihana
Verified Buyer

Very smooth, fast easy and efficient service. Thank you. Had the visa in little over 24 hours:)
Lesley Ann
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and hassle free service. I ordered my visa urgently and received it the next day. Excellent service.
Verified Buyer

Very quick service, less than 12 hours to deliver Visa cards, friendly and professional customer service.
Shady Lewis Botros
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing service, very timely and the stuff are very responsive and supportive. I made a mistake in filling my form and I got a call from the service next morning, confirming that they corrected my details as per my request. 8
Mervyn Rodney
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to use format and efficient service.
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 592 reviews