Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

Julie Ann
Verified Buyer

Very fast and good price. After no help from Thomson/Tui we found this site via trip advisor. We applied on Monday evening for 4 visas which cost a total of £115 including special signed for delivery. Visas arrived all completed for us on Friday. Excellent service. We did look at using another company but noticed it wasn't secure when we came to pay so this made us look at cubavisa.co.uk can't recommend them enough.
Dear Julie, thank you very much for your feedback and wishing you a fabulous holiday in Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Verified Buyer

Cubavisa.uk have been extremely efficient on both of the occasions I have used their site which has enabled me to relax & look forward to my holiday.
Sarah Jayne
Verified Buyer

A very quick and easy process, posted swiftly. Haven't left for Cuba yet so can't tell you whether the visa is actually legit yet, but hopefully they are!!
Andrew Peter
Verified Buyer

Excellent speedy simply service. ..would of given top rating but until i use the visa i can't be 100% that I've not wasted my money if you see what i mean....
Dear Andrew, thank you very much for your feedback and wishing you a fabulous trip to Cuba. Our tourist cards are 100% guaranteed. Our parent company Travelfab.co.uk and Cubavisa.uk issue over 2000 Tourist cards every month and we had not had any problems for the many years that we been running. Cubavisa.uk team.
David W
Verified Reviewer

Prompt accurate service. Documents arrived within 4 days all in order
Verified Buyer

Efficient and quick service.
Verified Buyer

Really good service; quick and easy, I received the visas the next day.

Fast fantastic service !
CARON JANE
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Easy to complete online form and tourist cards arrived within days. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and would certainly use again.
Thank you cubavisa.
Soraya
Verified Buyer

Efficient and straight forward. Received on fifth working day with standard first class delivery.
Melvyn
Verified Buyer

Ordered our visa on line late on Friday 29th October form was very easy to fill in just had to make sure all information was correct . We selected special delivery the visa's were with us by lunch time on Wednesday 1st November. First class service. We were kept up to date by e-mail every step of the way. Brilliant thank you
Dear Melvyn, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a fabulous holiday in Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Susan Catherine
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient service, we do not travel until December but assuming there will be no hitches.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, easy to apply for and visas arrived next day. Would highly recommend
Thank you very much for your feedback. Cubavisa.uk team.
Neville
Verified Buyer

Web link found very easy. Completion of the on-line forms was also easy. I had to ask a question on line regarding Multiple entry ( NOT available ) and the answer came back very quickly so another set of visa's were needed which again were delivered as recorded delivery via the Post Office. Great service overall. Cannot wait for the actually Cuban holiday. Thanks to the Cuban Visa team. Great job. NH.
Dear Neville, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a fabulous holiday to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Verified Buyer

I was slightly concerned about the legitimacy of this service however it is absolutely legit and was extremely quick. I had no problems when I visited Cuba using this visa.
Dear client, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a fabulous holiday to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Nina Claire
Verified Buyer

clear information on the website and updates on the processing of the tourist card
Dear Nina, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a fabulous holiday to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Daniel Hugh Garwood
Verified Buyer

Very fast service and helpful knowledgable team!thanks
Dear Daniel, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a fabulous holiday to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
JAMES YOUNG
Verified Buyer

By the expeditious way in which they provided my Travel Visa for Cuba, by Post, within 7 days.
many Thanks
James Young Eadie
Dear James, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a fabulous holiday to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.

Quick but not obvious.
Website asks if both flights and accomodation are booked. Even if you say no to accomodation, it proceeds to take all details, but fauls to complete due to no accomodation.
I clicked on 2nd class royal mail, no tracking (it was an option) but I was still charged and forced for a 7!!! Pound tracked delivery. I didnt want it and way too expensive.
Dear Client, thank you for your feedback. As you will know this documents are quite important and when travelling within 14 days we ask to have special delivery. if you have more time you can choose 1st Class post which we have avaiable on step 4. We are glad that you got your tourist cards in place and that you can look forward to your holiday. Have a lovely time in Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Stephen Geoffrey
Verified Buyer

Very impressed. It was so much more convenient to order everything online than do it by post. The tourist cards arrived a few days later.
Dear Stephen, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a fabulous holiday to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 717 reviews