Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk ?

BARBARA IRENE
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service. Even though I made a silly mistake with my application form, I still received my Visas, thankyou"
Steven John
Verified Buyer
"very easy form to fill out. arrived within 4 days .great service"
Tina-Marie
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely wonderful service from ClubvisaUK. I can't fault it. Very quick too. Thank you!"
DARREN MITCHELL TERENCE SONNY
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and very polite and helpful on the phone"
Lukasz Pawel
Verified Buyer
"very quick, worth recommending."
"Super fast service and easy website to navigate. Would recommend."
"Excellent and speedy service. I called to confirm that they received my order and the staff were so helpful"
Gordon William
Verified Buyer
"Easy application and understand,would thoroughly recommend."
Peter John
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and rapid service! Well done and many thanks!"
Jane Eleanor
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to apply. Received in less than a week"
Nigel Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Were absolutely brilliant, I received my visa within 24hrs"
"Very easy process and the visas came quicker than expected. Good service. Hassle free."
"Fantastic really quick"
"Very good service .Fast delivery. Thank you"
Roy Silvester
Verified Buyer
"I would not ordinarily write reviews about companies I interacted with, however, due to the manner in which my application was speedily and proficiently managed, on this occasion, I feel it appropriate to do so. The service was both effective and efficient. Furthermore, when I alerted them to the error I made, the response was helpful and friendly. The visas arrived promptly as promised; I was completely satisfied with the service. I would use this company again and would definitely recommend them to family and friends, hence, the 5 star rating."
Dear Roy,
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to do so. Have a fabulous holiday in Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
Michael Stuart
Verified Buyer
"The whole experience from completing an on line form to receiving the tourist cards two days later was flawless. There were no problems or hidden traps to fall into and additionally a telephone number was given if you did have any problems. Certainly to be recommended from our experience."
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your comments. Have a wonderful time in Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
"Very helpful and very quick to deliver my holiday visa"
Alan Michael
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service.some times trusting the web isnt an easey choice.in this case fist class. Al Moore. Plymouth."
"Easy website and quick efficient service"
"Service was wonderful, accommodating and quick."
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 1,177 reviews