Cuba Direct Holidays Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cuba Direct Holidays

How would you rate Cuba Direct Holidays?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Thanks to Seymour @ Cuba Direct for the perfectly tailored itenary. Our Cuban adventure was Amazing."
"We were looking to book something for Cuba for my wife's 60th in September, we had been to Cuba many times before but always used Thomas Cook or First Choice, on reading through social media pages (Facebook) on previous resorts we had visited, we came across Andrew Travel Agent (Cuba Direct) who was highly recommended by others in these groups. We checked prices with Thomas Cook for our required holiday and then contacted Andrew Travel Agent, what a very friendly guy, very helpful and he beat Thomas Cooks price with extras added. Within minutes we had our reservations sent to us by email. I would have no hesitation in recommending Andrew and Cuba Holidays to anyone, at least contact them and discuss your requirements with them before making any decision on your holiday needs."
"Excellent customer service as always"
"Fantastic service once again! Nothing is ever too much bother for these guys. Would defo recommend and will always use in future."
"So happy I booked with this company! Andrew was fab and even got us a cheaper deal than Thomas cook! Looks like I may have to speak to Andrew from now on before I decide who to go to! Enjoyed having such a friendly approach from him"
"Just brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"I have just returned from a fabulous 2 week holiday in Varadero and Havana booked with say they were excellent, from my initial enquiry with Seymour and throughout the entire process and holiday. Their local reps in Cuba were also excellent and most helpful giving loads of good information and were not hard selling excursions like most others. everything they arranged for us went according to plan and smoothly and in our opinion they are the best travel agency we have ever dealt with. I would highly recommend them to anyone"
"My husband and I have booked a shoet break to Las Vegas, which we booked through Andrew and Peter and their team, we wanted to include tickets to see Celine Dion in our trip, and Andrew did everything for us, booked flights, hotel, and Celine tickets, this really took the preasure off, these guys are amazing and so helpful, nothing is to much trouble for them, I recommend them every time, also very good value for money, they will always check for a deal, I can't praise the highly enough"
(04/12/17) - Posted 1 month ago
"From start to finish everything is taken care of, and in a very professional manner. I would never ever contemplate booking with anyone else, 'customer service' is First Class!"
(23/12/17) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent customer service. All our wishes where taking care of. I will recommend theses guys in a heartbeat"
(02/12/17) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very informative and efficient staff with excellent customer service skills"
(23/12/17) - Posted 1 month ago
"Firstly the excellent customer service & the great price offers ,we come back year on year as we always get the best deals ."
JACQUELINE
Verified Buyer
"It is talking to a well informed team that are always willing to go the extra mile for you making you feel like an individual. They listen and anticipate your needs and are so nice and helpful. Also the great prices."
"I am really impressed by the time and attention given to me when spending my hard earned money on our next holiday. It was great to be treated like I mattered and not to feel like I was on a conveyor belt of customers ! Will definatly use again and have already recommended you to my friends and family..thank you for the great service..Lesley"
"Professional, knowledgeable service from people who go really do go the extra mile to make you feel special. No question is too silly and no request too big for them to deal with whilst at all times making you feel you are booking a holiday with friends."
"Really friendly personal service. You really care about your customers which is lovely."
"From start to finish from booking to arriving nothing is too much trouble and always kept updated."
"Very pleasant and informative people to chat and book your holidays with, who offer not only excellent advice and value but add that special touch by ensuring their customers come first."
"We are a family of 6 and i believe we got a very good quote for all of us to have a loverly family holiday together somewhere nice and hot. I found them very easy to book through and was happy with information provided would definitely recommend."
"good service"