Cuba Direct Holidays Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cuba Direct Holidays

How would you rate Cuba Direct Holidays?

STEVEN
"From start to finish from booking to arriving nothing is too much trouble and always kept updated."
ALAN
"Nice pleasant friendly booking, and a nice saving £££"
SAMANTHA
"Easy booking over telephone Andrew tends to all holiday needs and is very efficient"
"All booked in a friendly and professional way. Fantastic service from nickie and Andrew. Great price and recommendations . Many thanks"
"The process of booking is seamless. The price can't be beaten and the customer service is brilliant. Thank you Andrew, Peter and team."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend"
"Great service and clear information from the start !! And a price that was beyond any of the other quotes we had received was the icing on the cake ."
"As always able to book easily and at a good price. Peter and Andrew always go above and beyond to help with the booking process and with any advice needed."
"The service i recieved was excelkent from Andrew and the price was good"
"They booked exactly what I asked for immediatly and were very professional"
"Amazing customer service with the personal touch. Both Peter and Andrew go the extra mile to source great deals and help with booking seats. Would not hesitate to book again. So lovely to speak to a real person who cares at the end of the phone."
"Andrew was brilliant in helping me out He left me happy and with no doubt That my hols were sorted and at a great price Made me completely at ease that was nice! Would I use Freedom travel group once more Of that I’m certain, no rivals no more Yes I realise this poem isn’t great But Horizon Direct…they are Top Rate!! [Many Thanks Debbie Smith booking numbers 13767031 & 14508671 ]"
"Found Andrew Wallace a very pleasant person to deal with very easy to book. We got our holiday to Cuba at a much better price than Thomas Cook. As they are ABTA and ATOL protected no worries there either. Could well recommend them."
"The holiday I asked for was booked within minutes. Seats were booked as well. Fantastic service, absolutely fabulous, friendly staff. Brilliant all round."
"Great deals, out of vthis world customer service. I wouldn't book with anybody else."
"I got a fantastic deal, the cheapest I have ever been able to book for."
"Great customer service and excellent price."
"Excellent service"
"Amazing deal over £300 cheaper than Thomas Cook. *****"
"Thanks to Seymour @ Cuba Direct for the perfectly tailored itenary. Our Cuban adventure was Amazing."
"We were looking to book something for Cuba for my wife's 60th in September, we had been to Cuba many times before but always used Thomas Cook or First Choice, on reading through social media pages (Facebook) on previous resorts we had visited, we came across Andrew Travel Agent (Cuba Direct) who was highly recommended by others in these groups. We checked prices with Thomas Cook for our required holiday and then contacted Andrew Travel Agent, what a very friendly guy, very helpful and he beat Thomas Cooks price with extras added. Within minutes we had our reservations sent to us by email. I would have no hesitation in recommending Andrew and Cuba Holidays to anyone, at least contact them and discuss your requirements with them before making any decision on your holiday needs."
"Excellent customer service as always"
"Fantastic service once again! Nothing is ever too much bother for these guys. Would defo recommend and will always use in future."
Cuba Direct Holidays is rated 4.96 based on 162 reviews