ctrlio Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ctrlio

Tell us how ctrlio made you happy

"Very easy to use! Will def look when comes time for new contract"
Thanks Joseph and we look forward to you coming back to ctrlio when you contract is up.
"Cool, I'm able to save loads. Like the app - simple and effective."
"Great way of shopping for a wide range of deals. Loved it"
Thanks for your kind feedback we really appreciate it.
"Ctrlio is great"
Thanks for your kind words Jessica.
"This is a great site! Very simple to use."
"Gave this ago and realised i could save myself money when my contract comes up for renewal so added a reminder"
Thanks for your feedback. Hope we can find you a great deal when your reminder comes up.
Wonderful to hear you will be returning to ctrlio when your contract is up.
"Found a great deal and saved myself £££'s thanks ctrlio"
Thanks for your kind words - glad we could help.
Really appreciate your feed and hope with your savings you treated yourself to something nice.
"Fabulous tool! Saved me over 10 quid per month, and now I have unlimited data, calls and texts with my original provider AND I have the latest phone! I took the screenshot of the CTRLio search to my provider and they matched it :D So chuffed! Would highly recommend to everyone! At least try this if your due a new home. What do you have to loose? :D"
"What a good idea! It's quick and easy to find the relevant information ( ctrlio having done all the hard work) to make an informed choice and move to the next step. I now have a phone service much more closely matched to my needs and no longer pay for functions I don't use. Thank you! Sally"
Thanks for your kind words Sally! Great to know that ctrlio has helped you to find the right fit contract for your needs. Keep checking back at ctrlio.com in 2016 to see exciting new developments we have planned for more ways to save!
"I didn't think I'd be able to save loads because I was already on quite a cheap sim-only contract but using CTRLio it estimated that I could be saving over £60 a year which is huge for me as a student. There are quite a few comparison services around, but none are as quick and easy as CTRLio. Thank you!"
Thanks Emily! Great to know that we're helping students save money too!
"Fantastic Service! Love the specificity of it! I will be using this service when my current contract expires in January."
Thanks for your kind words Ben - looking forward to hearing your progress finding an new contract through CTRLio in January!
"I've recently discovered that the comparison sites are biased, so great to know that someone is on my side, finally."
Thanks for your kind words Felicity!
"so I'll get a reminder when my contracts up for renewal, and save money? I'm sharing this one on."
Thanks for your thoughts Ted, glad you found CTRLio useful!
"Money, time and hassle saved. thanks CTRLio! Great little start up. Gas and electric next please?"
Thanks for your thoughts Simon, glad you found CTRLio useful!
"Brill tool. I'm apparently getting a reminder in a few months when my contract is up for renewal. I'll definitely be checking back in with CTRLio to choose my next contract"
Thanks for your thoughts Carla, glad you found CTRLio useful!
"From what I can work out, CTRLio helps me save money, time and tells me when I'm up for renewal. No more contract lagging/ extra paying for me! Thanks! I've shared on."
Thanks for your thoughts Andrew, glad you found CTRLio useful!
"WHY hasn't this been done before?! brilliant!"
Thanks for your thoughts Marc, glad you found CTRLio useful!
"Super quick, super easy. Big savings on my time and my money!"
Thanks for your thoughts Rina, glad you found CTRLio useful!
"Thrilled to finally have something that ACTUALLY helps me work out what I need. Standard price comparison sites have been a big move on with helping me to work out options available to me, but this is the first time i've actually been able to match them with what I need. savings ahoy!"
Thanks for your thoughts Rita, glad you found CTRLio useful!
"I normally have to pay to see my bills so that fact something can scan them and use them to my advantage is amazing! Thanks CTRLio!"
Thanks for your thoughts Morris, glad you found CTRLio useful!
ctrlio is rated 4.76 based on 87 reviews