ctrlio Reviews

79 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

contact@ctrlio.com

20 Ropemaker St

How would you rate ctrlio?

Verified Buyer

Giving very good and useful information
Marie
Verified Buyer

Thanks just saved myself over £100 a year with a bespoke deal from ctrlio - fantastic! Their annual report was also an interesting read and helped me with my decision on what provider I chose.
Thanks for your review Marie and great to hear we could help you find such a competitive deal. Glad you also found our annual report insightful https://ctrlio.com/the-2016-ctrlio-national-mobile-phone-report/
July
Verified Buyer

Ctrlio helped me find a super cheap phone contract. Super easy to use.
Wonderful to hear that we found you the perfect deal and you found it hassle free.
Unverified Reviewer

Loved the interface. Clean looking and a lot less cluttered than other comparison websites. In terms of my own future use, I would probably still use other comparison websites because I don't feel like it differentiates itself enough to be incredibly useful. However, it sounds like it's early days for crtlio and the potential is there. Keep my eyes on it for sure
Glad you found our website easy to navigate and you see the potential that ctrlio has to offer.
Fabrizio

Easy to use, great idea
Thanks for your kind words Fabrizio it means a lot.
Julia
Unverified Reviewer

It made me happy because it made me save up for the finer things in life and not constantly buying more credit for my pay as you go plan with EE. Great money saver!
Great news we can save you money Julia on your mobile contract so you can treat yourself to the finer things in life!
Hsin-chieh Yeh
Unverified Reviewer

The website is very clear and clean. I feel like I can trust this website because there's no too many noise or advertisement which will lead me to some other website. Filters / options on the left side are easy to read, but the filter list is a bit too long so I can't see what are my options on the first sign.
Thanks for you kind words Hsin-chieh.
Robert Simpson
Unverified Reviewer

Original idea, has the potential to save customers a lot of money over the years.
Thanks for your insights Robert - glad you can see the potential cost savings by using ctrlio.
Ben Gleave
Unverified Reviewer

Very good app, clear and easy to use. Could save people a lot of money.
Thanks for your feedback Ben and great to hear your thoughts that the ctrlio tool can save people lots of money.
Unverified Reviewer

It was great in order to find the bespoke offer for me! Very user friendly and easy to use!
Really appreciate your kind words and glad you found our bespoke deals competitive.
Valentina
Unverified Reviewer

Good price comparison service ever!
Thanks Valentina we really appreciate your kind words.
Manuel
Unverified Reviewer

i like it because i can choose my best solution for my mobile expatiation at the lower price. it is the first time I see something like that.
Thanks for your thoughts Manuel, glad you found CTRLio useful!
Joseph Clark
Unverified Reviewer

Very easy to use! Will def look when comes time for new contract
Thanks Joseph and we look forward to you coming back to ctrlio when you contract is up.
Morris Morgan
Unverified Reviewer

Cool, I'm able to save loads. Like the app - simple and effective.
Unverified Reviewer

Great way of shopping for a wide range of deals. Loved it
Thanks for your kind feedback we really appreciate it.
Jessica Jones

Ctrlio is great
Thanks for your kind words Jessica.
Amina
Unverified Reviewer

This is a great site! Very simple to use.
Verified Reviewer

Gave this ago and realised i could save myself money when my contract comes up for renewal so added a reminder
Thanks for your feedback. Hope we can find you a great deal when your reminder comes up.
Wonderful to hear you will be returning to ctrlio when your contract is up.
Verified Reviewer

Found a great deal and saved myself £££'s thanks ctrlio
Thanks for your kind words - glad we could help.
Really appreciate your feed and hope with your savings you treated yourself to something nice.
Rebecca Sully
Unverified Reviewer

Fabulous tool! Saved me over 10 quid per month, and now I have unlimited data, calls and texts with my original provider AND I have the latest phone! I took the screenshot of the CTRLio search to my provider and they matched it :D So chuffed! Would highly recommend to everyone! At least try this if your due a new home. What do you have to loose? :D
ctrlio is rated 4.75 based on 79 reviews