CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
I recently studied with CTC training. I found the support and communication from the company was fantastic. From the trainers to the people in the office, 5 stars to everyone!
Thank you for the fantastic feedback - we really appreciate your comments.
Good well written introductory course covering everything you need to know about teaching. Good support from tutors and work assessed and returned very promptly. I would recommend this course and CTC to anyone interested in doing the L3 Award in Education and Training.
Thank you for your very positive feedback.
Excellent tutors and they were always available to help. Easy access to the portal and no issues throughout.
Thanks for the feedback.
Very clearly constructed course, and the feedback from the tutors was excellent.
Thanks for the feedback!
I found the course easy to follow and the support from the associated Facebook group invaluable. The tutors were very responsive and the ongoing feedback following completion of each assignment was great.
Thanks for the feedback - we are very pleased you had a good experience with us!
Can't thank them enough for the support I received during my time of doing my qualification.
Thanks for the feedback, we are very pleased we could help you gain this qualification.
I found the course really insightful and engaging. I would most definitely recommend this course to others.
Thank you for the great feedback!
Great value and well put together course. My first experience of an online course.
Thanks for the feedback, we are really pleased your first online experience was a good one!
Excellent support when needed, affordable and has allowed me to progress in my current role. Thank you very much!
We are really pleased to hear this course has helped your career! Thanks for the feedback.
Fantastic course! Tutors very helpful and available. Excellent feedback given. Thanks to CTC Training!
Thank you for the feedback!
The course materials were good, and the time frames being flexible was really good. Could work a 9-5 job alongside it all. However, was frustrating that could not complete final teaching video during covid as would not accept virtual teaching. I had no other option but to wait due to living alone. Did delay completion.
Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve services within the scope of rules set by our awarding organisation and take on board your comments. We are very pleased we got you through and provided a certificate for you.
Great support and prompt feedback throughout the course
Thanks for your feedback!
Hi Andrew/ Chris, certificate arrived late last night. Thank you very much for all your help and guidance in obtaining it. I am considering continuing on to the certificate in education and training. I will certainly be recommending CTC courses in future to all my friends and contacts. Highly recommended. Yours sincerely. Denis
Thank you for your recommendation, we are especially pleased you are considering us for further training!
Great course, I recommend to anyone.
Thanks for your feedback!
This was the first time in a long time that I have actually completed a course of this nature. I will not pretend that I did not find it difficult at the beginning and I must say that there was a time when I was prepared to pack it in because I was struggling with the initial content however, onec I started communicating with the centre and received help and support from Andy and Chris, things became a little clearer. At the grand old age of 62 I now have a teaching qualification thanks to CTC training. Thank you to all concerned, I cannot tell you how happy I am. I am now inspired to look for further courses. Thank you.
We are extremely pleased that we could help you through this qualification and look forward to hearing from you in the future!
A thorough yet flexible course with swift feedback and excellent communication from the team throughout. I was unsure about the course before I started because of the competitive price, but was reassured instantly and really pleased with the outcome.
Thanks for your great feedback - we really appreciate it.
Great structure around online learning to enable flexibility around day to day commitments. Resources are really useful and relevant.
Thanks for your feedback.
Great content with excellent feedback and support
Thanks for the great feedback!
It is good, and they are very helpful during the course, thanks
Thank you for the feedback!
Enjoyed this course and the support given was excellant! I will be doing my L4 with you soon.
Thank you for the feedback - we look forward you working with you again!
CTC Training is rated 4.83 based on 196 reviews