CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews
CTC training helped me achieve my goal, the tutor support is fantastic
Thanks for the review - we really appreciate your feedback!
I was so nervous about doing this course but I am so glad I did it! It’s easy to follow and understand. The amount of work involved is perfect and you can do it all from your own home. I 100% recommended this course!
Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback - glad we could help get you qualified!
Prompt, relevant, helpful
I decided to advance my knowledge and skillset to move my career to the next stage and CTC allowed me to start this process. I was able to complete it at my own pace and got advice on any work sent in quickly and in a positive and helpful manner. Would definitely use them again on the next course.
Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Congratulations on gaining your qualification!
Great course, with very useful information and definitely worth doing.
Thank you for your feedback, we are really pleased you enjoyed your course and found it worthwhile!
The course was really informative and the feedback was always supportive. Really glad we choose this format to do it in. Thank you! :)
Thank you for your kind review!
Having completed a course with CTC I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to others, I also intend to undertake another course in the near future. They provide an extremely professional and supportive service to learners, with knowledgeable tutors brimming with expertise and a highly responsive administrative team. I work extensively with colleges and private training providers and CTC will now always be my first choice when undertaking or recommending training. I really did enjoy the whole learning experience, thank you!
Thank you for the fantastic review - we have all really enjoyed helping you through this qualification and look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
Chris and the Team at CTC have been able to provide training for our teams at short notice and by overcoming many logistical challenges. They always find a way to say yes and have shown great flexibility in their approach. Always contactable, and with an added personal touch.
Always a pleasure to work with The White Company team. Thank you for your kind review.
Bannatyne Group have entrusted CTC Training and Development ltd to deliver all of the First Aid and Pool Responder provision as well as being the procurer of all First Aid materials required to keep our sites compliant. I cannot rate CTC Training and Development ltd highly enough, during the time I have been working with them, almost 3 years, I believe they personify professionalism; they are extremely flexible in their approach and methodical in their detail and delivery. CTC Training and Development ltd are flexible and responsive in the way they plan and deliver their training which helps us as a business to ensure Operations are not affected in any way and we still get our staff correctly trained and qualified.
Thank you for your amazing review of our services and we look forward to our continued partnership moving forward!
The Award in Education and Training level 3 certificate course was very interesting and actually equipped with with professional skills to deliver my training. The course was well paced and available online 24/7 with support. The centre provided access to online materials that made studying easy. There was enough supplementary resource to be used for references subsequently. I will certainly recommend this course to my colleagues and professional colleagues who deliver health and safety trainings.
Thank you for your review - we are really pleased to hear you got a lot from it!
Very well layed out and support from the tutor was very good
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - much appreciated.
The course was relevant and informative with videos and work booklets. Constructive feedback and encouragement throughout.
Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate you taking time to review the Level 3 Award in Education and Training course.
I really enjoyed the training. It was clear and comprehensive as well to enable me to understand the information using different resources and approaches.
Thank you for your feedback!
Great course which I completed at my own pace. Good support from tutors when required and clear guidance if assignments needed more work.
Thank you for the great feedback. Glad we could help you through this qualification!
Timely and helpful responses to communications. Quick turnaround of work with supportive comments.
Thank you for the great feedback and congratulations on gaining your award with us!
Tutors are helpful. Fab course and great content. Good value for money and you can do it at your pace
Thank you for your kind words about our course, thank you for choosing us for your training.
Really great training. Good learning materials, support and quick to mark your work.
Thank you for the feedback - very appreciated!
Really good support when I had a problem with system and they were patient with me as I took a long time to complete. Enjoyed the whole experience
Thanks for your comments, congratulations on gaining your award!
Had an excellent experience with CTC. Very helpful. Would use again.
Thank you for your feedback - very appreciated.
great service, great feedback and with a quick turnaround
Thank you for your feedback, we are really please you are happy with the turnaround times!
CTC Training is rated 4.87 based on 110 reviews