CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
Very good standard of assistance I received during my course, appreciate all the help I received throughout, would recommend to anyone!
Thank you for your kind review - good luck with your next course.
This is a great course. It's fully online and the tutors are available when you need them. I took the course at a busy time, so it sometimes took just over a week for assignments to be marked, but the feedback was always constructive and helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to get their L3 AET qualification.
Thank you for your kind words, we try our hardest to give full feedback as quickly as we can even at busy times.
A clear and logical format, though with a couple of bugbears along the way. Being reminded that I hadn't logged in was simply irritating, and it would have been good to get some warning that the whole thing was being moved onto an entirely new platform. Feedback during the first half of the course was sparse, but improved during the second half. Having followed the instructions to upload the microlesson onto a third party's platform, it wasn't then downloaded to look at until, being prompted by that third party that the link was about to expire after a week, I contacted CTC to prompt them to do so. Having then followed the further instructions given by CTC, a further prompt was necessary before it was actually looked at and graded. That took three weeks in total, beyond what the T&Cs state. Overall, the course and the materials were good, though some tweaks to improve the service given would be beneficial.
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, when people take a number of years to complete the course and have a number of free extensions beyond the 12 months paid for, things may change part way through to keep our materials fresh and keep up with the changing online marketplace. Many of our customers enjoy having 1 email a month from us to offer support and we are very sorry that this annoyed you. Additionally, We are sorry that grading your work took longer than usual but we do provide advice and guidance on recording your sessions and uploading them directly into the online system without trying to use third party software to help prevent delays. We are very pleased you managed to complete your qualification with us and wish you all the very best for the future.
Thoroughly enjoyed this course. It really helped to be able to do it in my own time around work. The assignments were easy to understand and I knew there was help as well if I needed it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Congratulations on completing your course with us.
Enjoyed the course and the support was excellent throughout. Any problems were quickly resolved.
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!
Great informative course. Easy to follow and the support was great. Thank you!
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.
I enjoyed my training course at Level 3, I definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to gain a certificate to pursue their Career as assessors .. Chris supported me so much during the assessment process. I would like to come back when needed 🤠...
Thank you for your Kind words, I was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Very good, pressure and hassle free course! Enjoyed it, thank you!
Thanks for the feedback!
Helpful information and support.
Thank you for your review!
Very good course with great back up when needed. straight forward directions with all the supporting documents needed
We are pleased to hear your thoughts on the course. Thanks for your feedback.
I have recently completed Level 3 in education and training with CTC. Excellent course materials I have ever came across. Appreciate support, timely detailed feedback and encouragement from tutors. I will use CTC again for Level 4 course. Thank you so much CTC team.
We are really pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back onto the level 4 course when the time is right for you.
I found it effective the way the course was delivered in bite size pieces.
Thank you for your feedback.
Excellent course...experienced some delays in marking units
Thanks for the feedback.
Would give this course more stars if I could. Was easy to follow the feed back was always given within a week of uploading the course and tutors were always on hand if I needed support.
Thanks for your excellent review and we are very pleased you found our support easily accessible.
I am very pleased to have taken the course. The tutor gave me good feedback helpful in completing the course which made me have a thorough detailed understanding to become an effective teacher. Keep on doing the good work.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us - it means a lot!
Easy to use online dashboard, good supporting documentation.
Thanks for the review!
Support, subject material and feedback, were excellent. Course was ran efficiently and easily accessed.
Thanks for the great feedback!
It’s been a while since I’ve attempted any online learning but I must say that CTC run a fairly smooth operation. I was well supported in a timeous manner by my tutor and CTC admin’ on any burning issues I encountered and I felt the course was challenging but pitched at exactly the right level for the qualification I sought. I didn’t encounter any delays in receiving feedback which was surprising considering the whole country was in the upheaval of the 2nd wave of COVID! I would certainly use CTC again for future distance learning. Well done to all involved in your training provision. 👍Kenny H
Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed review - we really appreciate your feedback.
Great company, supported through it all and always a tutor available for any questions.
Thanks for the great feedback!
The online learning resources and support were good and enabled me to complete the course at my own pace. There could be a better correlation between the written resources and the worksheets but overall it was a good course, well put together and met my objectives well.
Thanks for your feedback. Good luck with your teaching/training career
CTC Training is rated 4.83 based on 196 reviews