CSJ Reviews

Read CSJ Reviews

admin@csj.co.uk

Unit 1
Ochilview Business Park

Tell us how CSJ made you happy
They arrived on time they got the job done, tidied up and they done a first class job would definitely use again. Team 2 James, Steven and Stuart Thank you very much.
Very happy with my new windows. Workmanship and fitting excellent by Team 3 Bryan, James, Scott and Robbie.
A company that does not care about customers and disregards complaints. Very bad experiences.
Many thanks for repairing my garage door quickly and at a great price!
Many thanks to your company and staff for providing a first class service in installation, customer service and after sales care. Six years after my door installation, it developed a fault. It was replaced without any quibble. So rare to get a company to uphold their guarantee, so positively. I have no hesitation in recommending CSJ to anyone considering window or door replacement.
Team 2 Robbie Stephen and jimmy were amazing Really friendly, arrived on time and got straight to work transformed my house within days. Answered any questions I had about my windows and doors and done a great job of tidying up after them self’s. Would Recommend this company to anyone.
I had a new door fitted this morning by Bryan and Dean, Team 3. I love the door. They were quick, efficient, very competent and cleared everything up after them. They arrived on time and were very polite and respectful. They explained the key system to me and demonstrated it clearly as well as making sure I knew how to order another one if I should need it. They were wonderful and I would certainly recommend the company to others.
Team 3: Bryan, Spence & James arrived on time. Very friendly, polite and professional tradesmen. They done a first class job replacing windows in very wet weather which didn't keep them from their work. All in all, a great job done by a good bunch of guys, and they even tidied up after themselves. Once again thank you. Highly recommend CSJ and their team3
We had the guys call round Inverness so we arranged an appointment as the windows we had were ancient double glazed wooden frame. The salesman we had was ok he said a price and we said ok and did the application there and then. Once he had gone I had a look into it more and was clearly being over priced so make sure you tell them you will get quotes first. I cancelled my application and we then re agreed a much more reasonable price for 9 windows and a new back door. Anyway the standard of the work is top notch but there was some redeemial work required which was done over the couple of visits they did. Then there was a slight issue with back door closing stiff which they came up for but still does not close totally right, I emailed about this a few weeks ago now and heard nothing back. Otherwise would have been 5 stars. If you are thinking of using these guys be assured they are very good. I am not going to chase about the back door because I can't be bothered now and seem like I am being a pain in the *#@* ๐Ÿ˜‚. Be sure you get a good deal and the payment options are diverse. Team 2
Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning Team 2. We are pleased you are a happy with your windows and doors. In regards to the back door I have arrange for the admin team to arrange a engineer visit to fix the door.
Stuart Carson arrived a little late due to traffic conditions on the A9 but once here got on with the work required and did a very good and tidy job.
Thanks for your review and mentioning our Engineer and great workmanship.
excellent service from team 3 , bryan, james and spence,who worked non stop and were very polite and did an great job thanks guys
Thanks for your review and mentioning Team3. We are more than pleased to hear the great feedback.
Just had second window replaced by CSJ. As before, I am very happy with the result. The process was well-organised from initial w enquiry, right through to installation. Very short waiting time, Bryan and Spence arrived promptly and got the job done quickly and efficiently, despite rain becoming heavy. Team were polite and helpful and cleared everything up. As before, the only sign of any work is a lovely new window! I am already considering further work. Many thanks.
Thanks for leaving a review and thanks for mentioning the team. We are pleased to hear that the standard of customer service is high and you are happy with the quality of our windows.
Central Scotland Joinery (CSJ) replaced the roof-line around both our house and separate double garage, four external doors and eleven windows. At the initial meeting to discuss replacement of our windows and doors, we were asked what type of job we wanted. We replied that we were not looking for the cheapest installation but a quality job at a reasonable cost. The installation took place between 24 June and 3 July, 2019. Whilst there were elements of the installations which were not entirely satisfactory and shortcomings that required further attention, CSJ were very prompt in addressing any concerns, defects and the inevitable remedial works for a project of this size, which was completed to our entire satisfaction on 2 September. In terms of end quality of installation, you can take some comfort that, providing you take a keen interest in overseeing the work being done, they have a willing work force who are keen to provide a quality job, albeit at the upper end of cost expectations. It is not unfair to say that there was considerable time pressure on our windows / door team on the final Wednesday, as they were committed to undertake a new job the following day, in the North of Scotland. Things were more than a little frantic! What tips can we give ? 1) Whilst we are now very satisfied with the completed job and the quality of materials used, this should not detract from good practice in obtaining competitive quotations from 'trusted traders' of comparable quality. Our preferred CSJ sales executive was Gavin Keith who was very thorough. 2) If considering roof-line replacement, insist upon Andy, Mel and Ivor carrying out your job, who were extremely personable, competent and thorough. Finally, a special note of thanks to Jack, the plasterer, George, the roofer and, particularly, Stuart, the engineer, who attended to any deficiencies in the installation and remedials resulting from it.
Thanks for your review and mentioning our tradesman and sales executive. We are pleased that you were happy with our service and product.
Just had 9 windows and a new door installed by Team 3: Bryan, Scott and Dean over the last few days. Excellent team! Everything completed efficiently, effectively and on time. Very happy with the service provided from start to finish. Would recommend CSJ to anyone looking to have new windows installed and joinery work done. Many thanks to Bryan, Scott and Dean and everyone at CSJ!
Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning Team 3. We are proud to achieved your expectations.
Team 4 - The two guys replacing the front door have done an excellent job and were exceptionally polite and informative during the task. I have no hesitation in singing their praises and would recommend your company to our friends.
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our Team 4. We are proud to installed your door and for the excellent job and customer service.
Had Team 3, Bryan and Greg, they did a great job, door looks lovely
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our Team 3. Our company values customer satisfaction as top priority and quality of our products.
Team 4 have done a super job this morning . Very helpful and friendly. Transformed our room many thanks Karen Cannon
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our Team 4. We are proud to installed our products in your home and for the excellent job and customer service.
The service and quality of installation we received yesterday was professional and courteous. Liam, Callum and Dean (team 4) arrived promptly and checked everything with ourselves before proceeding. My husband and I are both very happy with the quality of the installation of all 5 windows. All three were friendly and wanted to ensure they delivered a fantastic service. I would highly recommend this company and we will be returning for any future needs we have, due to the service received.
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
1st class job from Team 4 Liam, Callum & Adam, Lovely guys very efficient job. Fitted a patio door and left no mess, you'd hardly know they'd been apart fromm the new door. ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks guys.
1st class job team 4 Liam Callum & Adam, Lovely guys so polite, So tidy and cleaned up no mess So delighted with my new front door would highly recommend
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our Team 42. We are proud to installed our products and for the excellent job and customer service.
Fabulous new front door and 2 windows replaced. Guys were on time and worked their little socks off. Cleaned up after too.
Thanks for leaving a review. We are proud to provided you an excellent job and customer service.
CSJ is rated 4.74 based on 431 reviews