CSJ Reviews

How would you rate CSJ ?

Elaine Houghton
Elaine Houghton
Verified Reviewer
"We recently got a door fitted from csj.We were very impressed about the length of time from ordering the door to getting it fitted was all completed in 2weeks. The team that came to fit it were very good and done a fantastic job. Would recommend csj to my friends"
Diane Gibb
"Everything done as promised. Very happy with our new door and will consider csj again for our kitchen😀"
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Verified Buyer
"The products that they use are of high quality, as are the finishing materials. In addition, the tradesmen are cheerful, pleasant and having provided an excellent standard of finish they clear up very effectively."
Satisfied Customer
Verified Reviewer
"I'm glad I was recommended CSJ by friends and now it's my turn to recommend them to YOU! From the first phone call, then the visit to give a quote, right through to the workmen completing the installation of the windows they were courteous, clear in their explanations, tidy workers with only a few minor problems which they put right without quibble."
Miss Freda Moore
Unverified Reviewer
"TEAM 2 - Stuart and Greig Excellent Job. Very happy with the finished product. Clean up everything and would give them a five star review."
"Very pleased with the new porch door fitted by team 3, Bryan, Davie and John, who did an excellent job and tidied up really well. They took time to explain about the door mechanism and maintenance. The door looks very smart and I would certainly recommend CSJ to anyone."
Allan And Senga Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Team 2 fitted three windows and a back door. They arrived on time, and quietly got about their work. Professional and efficient and tidied up well at the end. Very pleased with the completed job,"
"Team 3, Bryan, Davie & John did a good job. Quick and efficient. Plasterer did an excellent job making good."
Alison Harley
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with the demonstration we got of how the windows worked everyone was very helpful very pleased with the windows"
Susanne Davis
Unverified Reviewer
"After a Rocky start!!! My bathroom has been done, brilliant job, the guys on site were great, they did a fantastic job,"
Norman Laing
Verified Reviewer
"Our chilly living room had new CSJ bay window installed. A number of houses in the street have these windows too. The guys came when they said they would and it took no time at all. There was a bit too much sales patter we could have done without. There was a wee scratch on one of the panes but there was no problem in replacing it. So delighted were we with the new bay window we had the upstairs bay done too. Take that! north-east winds!"
"Team 3 (Davie, Bryan and John) did a great job. Very polite, tidy and good craftsmanship. They took time to explain all about the windows before leaving"
"Team 3 fitted our windows and doors. Couldn't have asked for a better team. Professional, friendly and polite. Fantastic workmanship and highly recommended. Thanks very much."
Stephen McHugh
Unverified Reviewer
"Team 2 fitted our new back door today. Absolutely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Tidy up before they left. Highly delighted with the work. Cannot praise highly enough. Thank you Team 2"
Stephen McHugh
Verified Reviewer
"Team 3 , Bryan & Davie, fitted our kitchen and dining room windows.Excellent job. No mess left. Polite, courteous and professional."
Debbie Mitchell
Unverified Reviewer
"Love my new windows and back door which was completed back in April. Price was very competitive and Team 3 who completed the installation were very friendly and hard-working. Can't believe the difference with new windows. Our window sills were so cold before but now that insulation has been inserted what a difference."
"The guys from Team 3, Bryan, Davie & John could not have been more professional, their work is impeccable and answered all the questions i had politely. Can't fault anything. The quality of the windows are amazing. Thank you."
"Had 7 windows fitted by Team 3 this week professional efficient job done happy customers"
Reverend D. Horseburgh
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic work by the joiners, good to see people taking pride in their work, nothing was a problem for these guys especially as they were working on my property which dates back to 1892. New windows and French doors fitted look lovely, will definitely recommend to anybody else in our village looking for work. Thanks again CSJ. Rev D. Horseburgh"
Steven Meechan East Kilbride
Verified Reviewer
"csj where fantastic from start to finish. they took our ideas and turned them into reality. from the moment we first contacted them to when they finished our bathroom every attention to detail was perfect, the quality of workmanship was second to none, so Ben (the plumber) who was here for the whole fit, whatever their paying you tell them to double it. Honestly the whole team where fantastic and we now have a showroom bathroom to be proud of, so much so that we are definetly getting csj in to do our downstairs bathroom and when the time comes we will also get them to install our kitchen and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants great quality workmanship with great service."
Jim And Sheila Dickson
Verified Reviewer
"I had two previous jobs done by CJS which were both very good. The third, however, was a bit of a disappointment. After having a window fitted in our small bedroom. I noticed that the wood on the upright of the inside casing was bubbled. The veneer on the plywood was lifting off. As we had planned to varnish the inside to match the natural wood flooring and skirting, my wife and I discussed this,and decided to paint it instead. I called CJS and asked if I removed the faulty veneer, re-filled it and painted it, would they give me some kind of discount, as it would cost them a fair bit to have someone come out to replace the wood. After calling them twice over a period of a few weeks, I was told that, no, I would not receive any kind of discount, and that they would send out an "engineer" to remedy the matter. The engineer arrived, and told me he was given the wrong information. He was told it was a piece of facing that needed replacing, despite me sending them photographs clearly showing the inside casing. He agreed with me that it would be costly to them to remove the inside woodwork to replace the faulty part, and he agreed to call his office to ask if they would give me a discount instead. He never got through to his office, despite calling twice. He removed the bubbled veneer and filled it (with my filler, as he had none) On leaving, he still had not heard from his office. I now have a window sill and casing painted white instead of being varnished as planned, and I still have not received the customary phone call from CJS to ask if the job was done to my satisfaction. Very disapointing."
Gillian Babkier
Verified Reviewer
"Only 1 star and that’s for the team who worked on my bathroom. They were polite courteous and did an excellent job. I can’t recommend CSJ due to the “project manager” assigned to me. Didn’t turn up on the first day of work which too was actually a day late then denied he said he would be there. He only bothered to call me when asking for more money and came to my home as there was an issue with no running hot water from my bathroom tap after work was finished. Again said there would be an added cost as I now needed a pump (surely this should have been identified before job started). He said I was shouting at him and I realised nothing positive would come out of the immediate situation I asked him to leave my property he threatened me with solicitors which in a later conversation he again denied. The pump was installed to give me running hot water at no extra cost which I was grateful for but I was also promised someone would be out to clean off all of the silicon marks from my wet wall which never happened. I honestly could not face another conversation with the “project manager “ so have tried to clean the walls myself. This should have been a pleasant experience but this individual made it upsetting and very stressful to the point that I cannot enjoy my new bathroom due to the bad memories"
"Had new back door fitted last week by team 4 very professional efficient work did not take long."
CSJ is rated 4.69 based on 288 reviews