CSJ Reviews

mail@csj.co.uk

Unit 1
Ochilview Business Park

How would you rate CSJ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Elaine Houghton
Elaine Houghton
Verified Reviewer
"We recently got a door fitted from csj.We were very impressed about the length of time from ordering the door to getting it fitted was all completed in 2weeks. The team that came to fit it were very good and done a fantastic job. Would recommend csj to my friends"
Diane Gibb
"Everything done as promised. Very happy with our new door and will consider csj again for our kitchen😀"
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Verified Buyer
"The products that they use are of high quality, as are the finishing materials. In addition, the tradesmen are cheerful, pleasant and having provided an excellent standard of finish they clear up very effectively."
Eddie Colliar
Verified Reviewer
"We have just had new front and rear exterior doors fitted by Team 3. The guys worked from the minute they arrived, and we were very surprised at how quickly the doors were fitted. The guys were courteous, tidy and hard working. Driveway and floors covered up, and they hoovered and swept up when finished. Good explanation of product given; locking, cleaning, keys etc. Great job, great product."
Sarah And Chris Reid
Verified Reviewer
"We had team 3 out this week to fit new sash and case windows up stairs and down, and fit a new solid door. Their standard of work was impeccable, the boys were so professional and you would never know they had even been, such a tidy finish. We love our new windows!! Thanks so much"
Jamie McCall
Verified Reviewer
"Had 8 windows and a bay window fitted recently. Still some issues to be ironed out in regards to the wood work finishing (a gap at the top of window frame and wall) but have been promised this will be rectified. Have dropped a star as I was promised by sales man that all furniture would be covered with dust sheets and all mess tidied up. Appreciate there will be mess and dust, but still had to go and clean up rubble after engineers left. Dust everywhere but more care could have been taken to cover though, couch dusty and computer monitor coated in dust. Also a few marks up and down stairs and hall where windows taken upstairs have been bashed against the walls scraping paint and walls and a few bits of plaster knocked off walls with removal of existing windows. I’m happy with the finish of the windows though, the uPVC and glass is quality and the mahogany window frames are really nice. Just hope to see the engineers back soon to rectify the few small issues I have. When reported the customer service staff really apologetic and friendly."
GM, Dalgety Bay, Fife
Verified Reviewer
"CSJ Team 3 has just left after installing 2 new windows and 1 new front door at my Dalgety Bay, Fife home. Very pleased and could not fault anything. They were running an hour or so late arriving, but I appreciated the excellent communication from the staff at the head office who called to let me know in advance, so it wasn't a problem for me. I never buy services on the doorstep, to be honest, but the sales team when they called were really genuinely friendly, helpful and the main reason for using Central Scotland Joinery (CSJ) was they were all from the Falkirk area where my family are from. I see their vans around my local area quite a lot. I will definitely get them back again and totally recommend them. I wish I'd got the kitchen door and another 2 windows done as well - for the reasonable prices they charge for quality doors/windows and EXCELLENT WORKMANSHIP. I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place. I think at the quotation visit I was so taken aback at the reasonable price that I went blank but I should've definitely got the kitchen door etc done too. More than happy to have CSJ Team 3 back again. Nice lads, polite, no mess left etc, 3 hours to do the full job which is exactly how long they said it would take. The only downside is the fantastic new windows/door make the rest of the house look shabby by comparison!!!"
Iain Patterson And Mary Wilkins
Verified Reviewer
"The crew of two did the job very well and at no great inconvenience to us. Using the new walk-in shower is a joy and the finish is just fine. Thanks. Would recommend your company to anyone."
"Excellent service from initial meeting right through to fitting our new windows. Very pleased with the windows fiving us more light into our living room and improved insulation throughout the house"
D. Macleod, Edinburgh.
Verified Reviewer
"Time wasters, I took time off work to get a quote done for 3.5 bathrooms in an extension, the guy came out, measured up, said he would get the quote done then didn’t have the courtesy to say he wasn’t going to bother. Tried to chase them up but just got the run around."
"Workdone for Mrs Young at 2 Southhouse Loan, Edinburgh. Appeared at time arranged to fit new front door, took care of all her concerns, including items in her hallway, and even moved pots and plants in her garden so as not to be damaged. She was delighted with the work, including all clearing up afterwards.."
James Lawley, Livingston..
Verified Reviewer
"This is the second time my wife & I have used CSJ and hand on heart on both occasions its been good from start to finish .We had team2 this time and the professional manner they carried out there work was great each team member knew what they had to do and the end product is we don't have any problems recommending them, again many thanks CSJ .."
"Staff were wonderful, very helpful and pleasant! My new windows are much better and look great."
"I bought windows and doors from CSJ, I'm satisfied, the two men who put up the windows and doors are great, very polite and work fast. I recommend CSJ. Danielly"
"Had windows fitted year ago & we forgot about bathroom got them back 2wks ago and fitted it no problem whats so every no mess very tidy, fitted doors about May also great job & finish very pleased with this company pleasant from start to finish from sales person to fitters thanks no more draughts"
Douglas And Pauline Swanson
Verified Reviewer
"We had a bathroom recently fitted to a very poor finish. From the start we had a problem, We got our quote only to be called an hour later and £800 added on. I told the fitter I could hear dripping through the night, he said it was my radiators that were cooling down when in actual fact he hadn't fitted the pipe properly in the loft so after 2 days of dripping into a cupboard and saturating the contents and carpet it then started to leak through the living room ceiling. It took a week to dry it out with a dehumidifier. The silver trim around the window was cut too short so I had to caulk it, the seal around the bath started to come away 2 days after fitting, he hadn't sealed the ceiling or around the door or fitted the toilet seat properly as it was loose, but the worst is I now need to buy a new floor as he has cut it to different lengths at the bath panel some of it goes to the bath but there are 1cm gaps too. As you can see from the picture it has been filled in with white sealant. We were given 5 days for installation but they had to come back the next week as they still weren't finished so I had to give them a key, when I returned home in the afternoon the key was in the front door lock and the door was closed, it is just by luck no one passing took the key. I would never use them again."
Andrew E Moxon
Verified Reviewer
"Our initial meeting with Steven Bye gave us the confidence to proceed with the double glazing. .There is now a vast improvement with draughts eliminated which is going to prevent heat loss. Special praise must be given to the two men, Brian and John of team 3. They worked tirelessly and completed the installation quickly and cleaned up when they were finished. I would niot hesitate in reccomending CSJ joiners to any potential new customers."
"was more than happy with CSJ there guys came on time and cleaned up after the windows are very nice that's all my windows done by them and can't find any issues good job yet again"
"Windows fitted with minimum of fuss, polite workmen who left no mess. Fitted in short time could not find fault with workmanship."
Mr & Mrs McNeill
Verified Reviewer
"We have used CSJ before. The windows are excellent quality and the experience from sale through survey to fitting was hassle free. A first class company. All employees were pleasant , efficient and helpful."
Mr & Mrs Russell
Unverified Reviewer
"We had 8 windows and 2 doors fitted within 2 days. Excellent job from start to finish from Steven estimator and team 2. Would recommend to anyone."
"Cold calling. When asked what he was selling he wouldn't say. Tried a direct just tell me what I'll be buying if I go ahead and he still could not drag himself to say "windows, doors, kitchens that kind of stuff." No he refused point blank to say and expected me to listen to the patter. What an idiot. I told him that if he couldn't answer a straight question with a straight answer then I wouldn't be using them for whatever they sold. How can people be so daft as to predjudice a customer by being evasive from the start."
"Fitter did an excellent job with minimal disruption."
CSJ is rated 4.71 based on 262 reviews