CSJ Reviews

Unit 1
Ochilview Business Park

How would you rate CSJ ?

Elaine Houghton
"We recently got a door fitted from csj.We were very impressed about the length of time from ordering the door to getting it fitted was all completed in 2weeks. The team that came to fit it were very good and done a fantastic job. Would recommend csj to my friends"
Diane Gibb
"Everything done as promised. Very happy with our new door and will consider csj again for our kitchen😀"
Mr & Mrs Aitken
"The products that they use are of high quality, as are the finishing materials. In addition, the tradesmen are cheerful, pleasant and having provided an excellent standard of finish they clear up very effectively."
"Just had our front door and side panel replaced. The two guys who attended (Stuart and Steven) were first class. They advised me on what they would be doing and simply got on with it. They were quick but the standard of workmanship was high and they cleaned up after they were done (although they didn't have much to do as they cleaned as they worked). No complaints from me and going by the service these guys provided I would happily use again."
"Thank you very much to Team 2, Stuart, Steven and Greig who have just installed 8 replacement windows and a door panel in 2 days. They worked hard, were friendly and polite, efficient and communicated well, consulting me when required. They did a great job of tidying up too. Thanks to to Ryan and Stephen. A great job and I am a delighted customer."
"Thank you Team 1 for doing an excellent job fitting 2 new windows and a front door. We are very happy with the work done and the quality of the products. We were impressed with their precise work, friendliness and the place looked as tidy as before they started. However we wouldn't have ordered the windows and door had it not been for the sales person Erich and the young man who contacted us initially . Both were very efficient and we felt in good hands right from the start.As was the very knowledgeable surveyor. So a big thank you to them! Especially for their patience as we changed our minds at the last minute. We would highly recommend this company and use it again in the future."
"Excellent Job. 9 windows, door and French doors fitted by Team 5, Andy and Raymond. From quote to completion in 3 weeks. Very happy with results and the care and attention to detail. Neat job and no mess. Thanks again."
"Just had windows put in by CSJ .Team members Bryan and John both excellent no complains everything tided up after completion Great job done."
"Very professional & great attention to detail from TEAM 2 - Stuart, Steven & Greig, prompt, punctual, clean & tidy. Helpful & informative throughout the replacement process, all of the Team working together left the house clean & tidy, very high standard of workmanship, quick & easy installation without problems, plasterer returned to finish very small plastering repair & was also excellent. Would have no concerns in recommending CSJ. 5 ***** Service & Workmanship."
"Great job, expert fitting. Looks great. Only problem we had is that they couldn't get the glass for our door that we originally ordered and we had to pick another, which held back installation by a few weeks, still they offered £20 as a goodwill gesture(still waiting though for that). But overall where it counts , everything went well."
"My bathroom is amazing new shower new floor wetwalls new basin toilet BEN done an amazing job very friendly guy spoke to me and my kids kept me updated with progress brilliant worker again very friendly guy"
"Very poor customer service, I had all new windows put in with a new door plus cladding done on the front porch. Firstly they missed screws out of my windows, which they only fixed when we pointed out there were clear visible holes within the frames. Secondly they left screws lying around outside for my dogs to go and walk their paws all over. Then once complete went away and left us with no letter box on our door (baring in mind we only have one door in and out of our home) therefore I had to take a 3rd day off work to get this fixed. After 10 days my door lock broke, so I could unlock and lock my door from the inside but could not lock it from the outside. As CSJ have no emergency contact or service I had to call an emergency lock smith at this was 6.30am and I was unable to lock up my house. This was a nice extra £85 on top of the thousands CSJ had taken, then when I did eventually get through to CSJ they said they would send an engineer 'when one was in the area' therefore 10 days later an engineer shows up to see the broken lock, agrees its broken and says it needs to be sent off to the manufacturer and that did I have a receipt for my costs as he would send this to the office to be reimbursed. Next day phone call from the office to tell me my door is out of warranty because they didn't change the lock, sorry but I have a life and a job to go to so I can not sit in my house for hours due to your clear lack of after service care. Extremely disappointed and would never recommend CSJ to anyone!"
"The 3 lads were efficient,excellent workmanship.Left everything clean and tidy every night and turned up on time every morning.Could not fault their work ethic.Office staff also helpful.Would recommend this company.Sales rep was very knowledgeable.Nice quality products.Very pleased with new bathroom."
"A great firm, they came in the morning and replaced 6 new windows in one day, they cleared up all the mess after the work was done. I was very pleased and I would recommend this firm to anyone."
"Jim & Joyce Henderson We had 2 new composite doors along with 9 windows fitted by team 3 Bryan ,Davie & John. They did an excellent job with the fitting they were good clean tidy helpful workers and the plasterer also did a good job.The fitters also informed us how everything worked before they left"
"We were totally happy with the workmanship from your team of men. No mess left very proffesional which we got with our windows as well. We would recommend them to anyone."
"Polite, hard working window fitters. Cleaned and removed waste. Well worth the cost. Excellent results. I’d recommend the company."
"Team 2 Members Scott,Steven & Daz A Team for us Quality people craftsmen such a top job canny thank you guys enough"
"Two new doors fitted. Professional install, happy once again with the service provided. Would highly recommend."
"professional instillation by Bryan and John //team 3//all questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. cleaned up on completion and highly satisfied with window and look fantastic thanks for great job Derrick Stainton"
"We had two new windows put in by Team 2, Stuart, Steven and Greig. They were very friendly and professional, did a great job on the windows. We are really happy with the windows and with the service from all at CSJ. Many thanks."
"these guys came and replaced 12 windows for us....brilliant neat job in and out in 2 days so happy with them would highly recommend .."
"CSJ fitted our wooden sash window and bathroom window in May, their guys on site were first class and all work was carried out professionally and without fuss even though the jobs were quite challenging, the team were two brothers plus an apprentice (never caught their names) but as a result of their good work it convinced us to go ahead with a second job we had been considering for some time namely the fitting of a Velux window in our stair ceiling, the team on site were David and Brian who carried out a first class job, again under difficult circumstances also the roofer on site George has to be mentioned, he was very professional and assisted greatly when the going got tough he kept a cool head and made sure with David and Brian that the problems were overcome. CSJ reputation without doubt is upheld by the hard work and professionalism of their guys on site. Mr Ian Stewart High Blantyre."
CSJ is rated 4.69 based on 309 reviews