CSJ Reviews

Unit 1
Ochilview Business Park

How would you rate CSJ ?

Elaine Houghton
"We recently got a door fitted from csj.We were very impressed about the length of time from ordering the door to getting it fitted was all completed in 2weeks. The team that came to fit it were very good and done a fantastic job. Would recommend csj to my friends"
Diane Gibb
"Everything done as promised. Very happy with our new door and will consider csj again for our kitchen😀"
Mr & Mrs Aitken
"The products that they use are of high quality, as are the finishing materials. In addition, the tradesmen are cheerful, pleasant and having provided an excellent standard of finish they clear up very effectively."
"I would recommend this company to anyone. From order to fit in 14 days and the standard delivered by Team 3 , Davie Bryan and Liam was polite, courteous and excellent leaving the house looking spic and spam after a great job of fitting three windows. We are really pleased with the finish and overall job. We would definitely use them again if we have to replace any more windows."
"Just had our doors fitted by csj, the quality is second to none. The team fitted them within a day and left no mess. The guys were very pleasant and helpful. Big thanks to Grant who advised us on our windows 5 years ago and are still perfect and now for the help and advice for our doors. Would definitely recommend csj."
"Team 2, comprising of Lee, Steven and Stuart carried out the work at my home on 5th October 2018. The work was the replacement of four wooden framed windows with uPvc windows. The windows were finished within four hours with a minimum of disruption. The men were courteous and respectful of my home and its contents. The standard of work is excellent. In the future I will be replacing other windows, and won't hesitate to use CSJ again. I highly recommend this Company."
"Bryan, Davie and Liam (Team 3) installed new windows and doors. Bad weather didn't stop them from delivering excellent work and a quality finish. If you decide to go with CSJ for new windows and doors, ask for these guys to be your install team!"
"Bryan,Davie,Liam, done an excellent job would definitely recommend them cleaned up after themselves had nothing to do left my house the way they found it"
"I am delighted with my new bathroom installed by CSJ The workmanship of the installation is excellent. Team B2 Ben and Simon worked round the clock to complete the job on time. They were courteous always and kept me up to date with progress of the job. They disposed of the old bathroom and tidied up each day before leaving. I would use CSJ in the future and recommend them to others. Thank you Ben and Simon"
"Absolutely delighted with our new windows we did not think they would be able to go ahead the weather that day had to be the worst all year.The fitters were great we kept them fed and watered all day.The finish is perfect noise reduction is impressive and our lounge is much warmer.I would not hesitate to use CSJ again."
"Delighted with the whole package from CSJ - our bathroom re-designed and a shower added. The skilled work from Team B3 (Wullie and Jamie) involved in installing the bathroom is of a very high standard. As an added bonus, everything was tidied away after they had finished work - would highly recommend."
"We chose CSJ for a second time to fit a further four windows. The installation was completed qiickly by the joiners and left the site clean and tidy. Special thanks to Steven Sherry, Davy ,Liam and the administration staff who assisted in the work.Special thanks to Stewart for his help in finishing the job."
"Always been wary about double glazing companies, but had Team 3 (Davie, Bryan,Liam) of CSJ to replace a window. They arrived on time (in fact it was me who was late!) got the job done quickly without any fuss and you’d never have known they’d been in the house after! The process was painless, all explained to me and I am so pleased with my new sealed window which looks beautiful. Happy..."
"Had conservatory upgraded by Team one George &John. First class job from start to finish. They arrived prompt every day and worked through until finishing time, nothing was a problem for them and at end of the day they cleaned up the site. I now have a conservatory that I can hopefully use all year round. I did however have a couple of bits of snagging that took a couple of weeks to sort out due to miscommunication in the office. But its all done now! CSJ aren’t the cheapest on the market but they go the extra mile to do a good job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."
"Great job!"
"Thanks Ben and Jamie for a wonderful job you did on our bathroom, total transformation"
"The team 3, Bryan, Davie and Liam have done a beautiful and hard job for my house. I really appreciate it. Best wishes to the Team 3."
"Had my windows fitted by csj about 8 years ago , a couple of weeks ago one window wouldn’t open , sent them an email, the guy came out today and fixed it , great product and fantastic aftercare thanks again csj Stuart king"
"Teams 2 & 5arrived sharp and on time this morning. Team members Stuart, Steven, Martin, James and Dunga were very professional and worked right through without lunch apart for a cup of tea and biscuits. Well mannered and tidy tradesmen. A credit to your company."
"Very efficient company. All appointments on time - from initial meeting to give estimate to surveyor appointment to fitters arriving - all arrived promptly and got on with the job. Good price and very good workmanship. We hardly knew Team 3, Davie and Liam were in the house - they just simply got on with their job!"
"We are very pleased with our new windows and doors. From beginning to end it ws hazzle free and there was never any pressure to buy. We like the quality of the products and would buy again in the future."
"Great service. Very happy with our windows."
"Team 2, Steven, Stuart and James did an excellent job of replacing our windows and fascia. They were very professional and got on with the job in hand. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever!! Would highly recommend Central Scotland Joinery and Team 2 of Steven, Stuart and James to anyone thinking of replacing their windows, doors, soffits, etc. Oh!, and by the way, the product is excellent too!"
CSJ is rated 4.73 based on 338 reviews