CSJ Reviews

Unit 1
Ochilview Business Park

How would you rate CSJ?

Verified Reviewer

We recently got a door fitted from csj.We were very impressed about the length of time from ordering the door to getting it fitted was all completed in 2weeks. The team that came to fit it were very good and done a fantastic job. Would recommend csj to my friends
Diane Gibb
Diane Gibb
Unverified Reviewer

Everything done as promised. Very happy with our new door and will consider csj again for our kitchen😀
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Verified Buyer

The products that they use are of high quality, as are the finishing materials.
In addition, the tradesmen are cheerful, pleasant and having provided an excellent standard of finish they clear up very effectively.
Irene
Verified Reviewer

A perfect job and completed in the one day. My house was respected by the tradesmen and they cleaned up afterwards. It took me 9 years to get windows as I couldn't be bothered with the upheaval, now Im wondering what all the fuss was about. Thank you to Andy and the boys.
Karen Mcilveen
Verified Reviewer

I have just had a beautiful bathroom installed form SCJ. I,m delighted with it. I found them really professional and nice to deal with. Before the work started I was sent and email with a number to contact if needed. This made thing easy. When the work was finished I had a small leak from my shower and called. The very next day a plumber arrived to fix it. Great customer service.
Mr N Laing
Verified Reviewer

Just had 4 more windows installed by this company and once again very happy with the quality and workmanship. I can recommend this company without hesitation.
J MacNeillie
Unverified Reviewer

Great service from sale through to the fitting of our windows and doors. Very pleased with the quality of the windows and doors. A huge thank you to Stuart, Scott and Mark, Team 2, for their professionalism and friendliness. The standard of their workmanship was very high and they treated our home with great respect. My greatest fear was that this would be a stressful and messy job with the whole house in turmoil. It was just the opposite thanks to the orderly and tidy approach to the job. They are a credit to the Company.
A special mention I feel is required. I lip read and quite often professionals tend to talk directly with my husband as alas some people are not at ease with the scrutiny involved in lip reading or they simply feel it is faster to just talk with him and my husband relays the information to me. Having Team 2 assigned to do this job was a very positive experience for me. Once I made each of them aware that I relied on lip reading they showed great patience and I felt totally included in every discussion and they chatted away no problem at all. Full marks to Stuart, Scott and Mark. Very impressed overall with CSJ.
Verified Reviewer

Prompt and very efficient in carrying out the work
Robert Anderson
Verified Reviewer

From start to finish everyone involved in the installation of our windows and French doors were very professional and provided a first class service. The window fitter deserves special mention as he went out of his way to fit new curtain poles for us which allowed us to fit our curtains until our new blinds were fitted. The only downside were the builders who caused a delay in creating the platform and steps leading out from our French doors. This work was delayed by a week but to give them their due they carried out the work professionally when they did arrive.
Although we could have got the windows and doors cheaper elsewhere the quality of the product and the team involved left us really happy. I would recommend csj to anyone looking to replace their windows or doors and will definitely be using this company for future work to our house.
Jenny S
Verified Reviewer

""I'm really impressed with CSJ, from my initial contact with them, to the conclusion of the work. I had a new door and radiators fitted, and a leaking shower cubicle sorted out in less than 3 days, absolutely brilliant service with no fuss whatsoever, and I've never known workmen to clean up after themselves so well. I've already been recommending CSJ to others.
Mrs Mawer
Unverified Reviewer

Rang to try and rearrange the appointment. Was told some one would call me back very soon. No one called. When I tried again the office was closed. Not a good start. Unlikely to go ahead with the order. You need reliable trade from start to finish. Not a good impression.

Mr N Laing
Verified Reviewer

Recently had 3 large windows fitted which the company / guys did a fantastic job on, I intend to have at least another 4 windows fitted. I can recommend this company for their professionalism and workmanship.
SANDRA AND WALTER PEAT
Verified Reviewer

We were very pleased with the service and the finished window installation was completed in 1 day. Very good workers and they cleaned up and hoovered prior to leaving. It was obvious they were taking pride in their workmanship. Fitting of the windows was excellent.
We would recommend CSJ to any future clients requiring window installation.
Martin Ford
Verified Reviewer

Personal service from salesman to fitters.

Respjded well to intall issue with cladding
Jacqui Wingate Forde
Verified Reviewer

A pleasure to do business with from start to finish. Great product (window) Very easy to get in contact with company. Fantastic communications. Happy, friendly and nothing was a bother to the installers. Sales rep covered every detail and was not pushy. 10/10 to admin staff - especially Sharon McM. The window was more expensive but you pay for the whole service which comes with a backed guarantee. I would recommend this company.
Don Williams
Verified Reviewer

Good communications throughout the process from inital call to confirming appointments etc. On t he day , the fitters turned up on time, dustsheets everywhere, fitted the windows without fault and tidied up throughout once completed. A good job done.
Sharon
Unverified Reviewer

The unprofessional, insulting & outdated choice of the sales team to refuse to visit me at my property to assess what work I want done - until my husband is also there. Both he and I had told 3 of their reps he works away and that I was doing all the ground work. Unbelievably misogynistic practice. Lost a big job and big sale.
Marion
Verified Reviewer

decided to replace doors as windows were done last year - great job very pleased with the quality of the doors (2) also the workman ship was done to an excellent standard would definitely recommend this company thanks guys
Margaret Muirhead
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant team who produced excellent result. Thank you so much Stuart, Scott and Darren!
Verified Buyer

Made an appointment with CSJ in regards to a quote for windows and doors. Appointment was made for 8pm. I had one call from CSJ at 19:13pm which I missed as I was showing family around the house. Tried to call back at 19:55 repeatedly once I had seen the missed call however it was an answer phone to say no one was in office. After waiting 45mins past the designated time the appointment was a no show. Called next day to find out what had went wrong. Apparently because I had not answered and confirmed through the one call that I had received but unfortunately missed, my appointment was then cancelled. There was no voicemail or explanation left to say this was the case. I had tried to call back with no success. Time wasters, poor communication and poor customer service. Will be taking my business else where.
Don Williams
Verified Reviewer

Turned up on time, lots of dustsheets down, had the windows replaced in just over half a day, I can't fault any of it. Their installers are polite and helpful and tidied up once complete. Well done!
Mr And Mrs Ford
Unverified Reviewer

Great job well done, from start to finish, 7 windows removed and replaced within a day and a half, all guys were happy to answer any questions we had, very clean and tidy job windows are top quality and look fantastic .
CSJ is rated 4.76 based on 237 reviews