CSJ Reviews

How would you rate CSJ?

Elaine Houghton
Elaine Houghton
Verified Reviewer

We recently got a door fitted from csj.We were very impressed about the length of time from ordering the door to getting it fitted was all completed in 2weeks. The team that came to fit it were very good and done a fantastic job. Would recommend csj to my friends
Diane Gibb
Diane Gibb
Unverified Reviewer

Everything done as promised. Very happy with our new door and will consider csj again for our kitchen😀
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Mr & Mrs Aitken
Verified Buyer

The products that they use are of high quality, as are the finishing materials.
In addition, the tradesmen are cheerful, pleasant and having provided an excellent standard of finish they clear up very effectively.
Mrs L Nimmo
Verified Reviewer

was more than happy with CSJ there guys came on time and cleaned up after the windows are very nice that's all my windows done by them and can't find any issues good job yet again
Carol
Verified Reviewer

Windows fitted with minimum of fuss, polite workmen who left no mess. Fitted in short time could not find fault with workmanship.
Mr & Mrs McNeill
Verified Reviewer

We have used CSJ before. The windows are excellent quality and the experience from sale through survey to fitting was hassle free. A first class company. All employees were pleasant , efficient and helpful.
Mr & Mrs Russell
Unverified Reviewer

We had 8 windows and 2 doors fitted within 2 days. Excellent job from start to finish from Steven estimator and team 2. Would recommend to anyone.
Verified Reviewer

Cold calling. When asked what he was selling he wouldn't say. Tried a direct just tell me what I'll be buying if I go ahead and he still could not drag himself to say "windows, doors, kitchens that kind of stuff." No he refused point blank to say and expected me to listen to the patter. What an idiot. I told him that if he couldn't answer a straight question with a straight answer then I wouldn't be using them for whatever they sold.

How can people be so daft as to predjudice a customer by being evasive from the start.
Bill Hutson
Verified Reviewer

Fitter did an excellent job with minimal disruption.
Verified Reviewer

Horrendous service. Windows all had to be refitted, facings & ingoes different on every window. Broken catches & sent wrong size of kitchen window. Rubbish aftercare & windows still drafty.
Angus
Verified Reviewer

Cold calling. No chance I'm using this company just because of there cold calling sales technique. I've had them so many times since I moved in I've lost count.
Neil
Mrs Graham
Unverified Reviewer

when requiring 2 new windows we decided to go with csj as we have had work done with them before. The saleman was very helpful when demonstrating the available produces to choose from & helping to pick the right style of windows needed. All measurements where double checked before work began. Upon work beginning the 2 workmen showed up on the date we easily chose from the available appointments. The workmen where very professional working to a high standard & where very friendly & helpful with any question about the work being done. All work was carried out in a timely & efficient fashion with little mess or disruption. We are very please with the finished product & would use them again for any further projects
Ewan & Mhairi Houghton
Verified Reviewer

We've been planning to replace our old and draughty front door for a while and took the opportunity with CSJ. They were very professional from start to finish and talked us through every stage and options so we knew exactly what we were getting. Everything was professionally well done and done at times that were convenient for our busy lifestyle. On the day of the installion the installers were very professional and courteous and there was no mess at all. It only took a couple of hours for the new door and glass side panel to be installed and we were then given a demonstration. Overall we were very impressed with the service received from CSJ and the finished product makes such a difference to the front of our house. Would definitely recommend CSJ. Many thanks for all your efforts.
Verified Buyer

Worst school, money laundering and the school is BROKE!!
Jane Higgins
Verified Reviewer

Had windows fitted on Saturday 9th September 2017,would highly recommend this company. Was fitted in a day ,workmen were so neat and tidy. Have used other companies in the past they were a nightmare . Recommend 100%.
Irene
Verified Reviewer

A perfect job and completed in the one day. My house was respected by the tradesmen and they cleaned up afterwards. It took me 9 years to get windows as I couldn't be bothered with the upheaval, now Im wondering what all the fuss was about. Thank you to Andy and the boys.
Karen Mcilveen
Verified Reviewer

I have just had a beautiful bathroom installed form SCJ. I,m delighted with it. I found them really professional and nice to deal with. Before the work started I was sent and email with a number to contact if needed. This made thing easy. When the work was finished I had a small leak from my shower and called. The very next day a plumber arrived to fix it. Great customer service.
Mr N Laing
Verified Reviewer

Just had 4 more windows installed by this company and once again very happy with the quality and workmanship. I can recommend this company without hesitation.
J MacNeillie
Unverified Reviewer

Great service from sale through to the fitting of our windows and doors. Very pleased with the quality of the windows and doors. A huge thank you to Stuart, Scott and Mark, Team 2, for their professionalism and friendliness. The standard of their workmanship was very high and they treated our home with great respect. My greatest fear was that this would be a stressful and messy job with the whole house in turmoil. It was just the opposite thanks to the orderly and tidy approach to the job. They are a credit to the Company.
A special mention I feel is required. I lip read and quite often professionals tend to talk directly with my husband as alas some people are not at ease with the scrutiny involved in lip reading or they simply feel it is faster to just talk with him and my husband relays the information to me. Having Team 2 assigned to do this job was a very positive experience for me. Once I made each of them aware that I relied on lip reading they showed great patience and I felt totally included in every discussion and they chatted away no problem at all. Full marks to Stuart, Scott and Mark. Very impressed overall with CSJ.
Verified Reviewer

Prompt and very efficient in carrying out the work
Robert Anderson
Verified Reviewer

From start to finish everyone involved in the installation of our windows and French doors were very professional and provided a first class service. The window fitter deserves special mention as he went out of his way to fit new curtain poles for us which allowed us to fit our curtains until our new blinds were fitted. The only downside were the builders who caused a delay in creating the platform and steps leading out from our French doors. This work was delayed by a week but to give them their due they carried out the work professionally when they did arrive.
Although we could have got the windows and doors cheaper elsewhere the quality of the product and the team involved left us really happy. I would recommend csj to anyone looking to replace their windows or doors and will definitely be using this company for future work to our house.
Jenny S
Verified Reviewer

""I'm really impressed with CSJ, from my initial contact with them, to the conclusion of the work. I had a new door and radiators fitted, and a leaking shower cubicle sorted out in less than 3 days, absolutely brilliant service with no fuss whatsoever, and I've never known workmen to clean up after themselves so well. I've already been recommending CSJ to others.
CSJ is rated 4.70 based on 250 reviews