CrystalTravel Reviews

Categories:
Flights
Hotels & Accommodation
Travel

How would you rate CrystalTravel?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
CTB098635

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CrystalTravel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Found pricing for a Crystal Travel fare through a comparison website. The result loaded up correctly on their site, where sometimes I have seen on other sites that it isn't the same flight details or the fare price is slightly out. The whole transaction was smooth and the e-ticket was issued quickly after a confirmation email was sent to say that the seat has been reserved. I received a follow up call from a Customer Service rep to check if I had all the documents I needed and if there were any issues with my booking, which is a nice touch as After-care is an after thought for most travel agents. I would highly recommend Crystal Travel and will definitely book tickets through them again in the future."
CrystalTravel is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews