Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy

"I very quickly got my appointment on a day to suit me. Have had microsuction wax removal before (elsewhere), this was pretty painless and such a relief..... Also did a hearing test for my husband free of charge. Good experience and would highly recommend."
"I was looking at 3 weeks before I could be seen at my doctors. Whereas John was able to fit me in the same day and managed to sort out my blocked ear there and then. Excellent one to one service. This will be my first choice from now on for any future hearing problems."
"Good experience"
"Speedy response to my appointment request. Instant diagnosis & treatment resulting in full recovery of hearing. Great service."
"I was in agony after two recent syringing sessions with the nurse at my GP surgery failed to shift the wax in one ear, and an out-of-hours appointment with a GP proved pointless other than to suggest that my own GP may be able to refer me for microsuction (and how long might this all take?). It was Saturday morning on a bank holiday weekend; I called around for a private appointment and received no response whatsoever until after leaving a message with Chrystal Hearing. John said he could see me first thing on (Bank Holiday) Monday morning. I think the hardened wax/matted hair proved something of a challenge but John was well up for this and persevered to the end. My relief was immediate; I had some discomfort over the following week while things settled but less that I might have expected and altogether I couldn't have been more delighted. John's charge for the service was less than I was expecting and far far less than I'd have been prepared to pay at this point."
"Within 24 hours I visited Crystal Hearing in Marlow and received treatment to clear both ears. This provided me with instant relief from reduced hearing and the constant hissing sound that had been present for 2 to three weeks. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service, phoned and got an appointment for next day. Very efficient and professional. Discovered the problem was not wax build up but loss of hearing, so now going for hearing aid trial."
"I was seen the same day. The treatment was quick and painless and I was very pleased with the outcome."
"I'd been having a problem with my blocked ears for some time, so it was a real relief when Crystal Hearing removed the ear-wax for me. I got an appointment on the very same day I phoned, and although my ears were in a bad state, John was able to painlessly remove all the wax. It's wonderful to be able to hear properly again! I just wish I'd booked an appointment sooner!"
"Quite simply by having wax removed from an ear."
"My doctor's surgery was quoting six weeks for an ear syringe which is unacceptable. The alternative 'private' organisations were too expensive, going up to £155 for two ears. Crystal Hearing is a reasonably priced offering that was able to see me the following day. The treatment was quick, pain free and highly effective, with camera proof on the laptop that the wax had actually been completely removed."
"Great Location, efficient and friendly service along with competitive prices. Happy to discuss overall audiology health and needs. Thanks"
"I was able to obtain an appointment quickly and was very pleased with the arrangements and treatment. A straightforward and painless procedure which dealt with the wax build up effectively and at a very reasonable cost."
"I recently had microsuction, and it was a great success. It was a painless, quick and professional service and it was great to hear at full volume once again. Thoroughly recommend Crystal Hearing."
"I had micro-suction to remove ear wax which only took a few minutes, Crystal Hearing Clinic was very easy to find, and although I was early for my 9am appointment I was seen to straight away. I would be happy to recommend Crystal Hearing to my family and friends."
"Wax removed quickly & efficiently & at a fair price...thank you"
"I was in a lot of discomfort due to a blocked ear so my GP had instructed me to complete 2 weeks of olive oil treatment before arrange for them to be syringed. Having completed the oiling I then found out that the first available syringing appointment was another 3 weeks! Unable to wait, I contacted John at Crystal Hearing - he managed to squeeze me in the same day for micro-suction. Painless, easy and excellent result - thank you!"
"After the micro-suction procedure my hearing was restored immediately. I am , therefore , very happy !!"
"John Lloyd seemed to know what he was doing and the result was good."
"I bought some oticon in ear hearing aids last year. I received a excellent advice and very good back up service from Crystal Hearing"
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 174 reviews