Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
Felt in very safe hands. John is very efficient, highly knowledgeable, and knows exactly what he's doing. Can't ask for more than that.
Have already recommended to others. Service was really good and John very understanding to our needs. Quick and efficient and ears are now clear for both of us.
EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE
Fast, efficient, friendly service.
very friendly and professional treatment.
Excellent service and time taken to explain the process thoroughly, even though it’s not a procedure you have done regularly it’s great to have it done by a professional that explains everything and makes it feel safe and comfortable about it
I was very impressed with Crystal Hearing, every aspect of my visit was very good and I would definitely recommend them.
I was not looking forward to my first hearing aids but John was very helpful and I now have a pair of aids that I am actually enjoying.
Very pleasant and professional presentation. I will recommend John highly to all my friends.
Brilliant, lovely friendly man, and it was done very quickly. Would definitely go back again.
Great service
I would recommend Crystal Hearing to anyone. The micro-suction procedure to remedy my blocked ear and restore my hearing was quick, painless, highly efficient and well worth every penny. My only regret is that I didn't make an appointment sooner!
Fantastic job at Crystal Hearing. My GP only offered irrigation which I was reluctant to use due to my swimmer's ear. I found this place locally and they did microsuction at a very competitive price. John was very professional yet makes you feel as ease. The difference in hearing is remarkable and no more discomfort. I highly recommend Crystal Hearing and will use them again without hesitation if required.
Very good quick appointment would recommend
John was very efficient at removing the ear wax from both my ears. It was my first experience of micro-suction and it was much quicker than the syringing that I had on previous visits to the nurse at the surgery. Also the appointment occurred within 4 business days as compared to the previous 3 week time delay to see the nurse at the surgery.
Very speedy and knowledgeable service
Brilliant job again John that's for fitting me in.
Super service as usual.
Thanks, Kevin.
John was quick, helpful and good value for money. I would definitely recommend and use again.
I went to see Chrystal Hearing to have some was removed. Brilliant professional service, very happy that John was able to deal with my ears as I have very small ear canals. He did a brilliant job. Oh and my hearing is all clear again.
Great service and after-sales - the new hearing aids I was fitted with were life-changing.
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews